PDA

View Full Version : Who had the worst childhood on Naruto?

horus
01-02-2005, 10:44 PM
I think it was Haku He had to witness his Father kill his mother and had to kill his Father. Then he wasa homeless out in the cold eating out of Garbage cans!

coconaught
01-02-2005, 10:48 PM
I agree I haven't seen that much of Naruto but that had to suck. Naruto was only ignored and talked about. and Sasuke lost his entire clan but he didn't have to kill his father. and I haven't see gaara since I'm only at episode 11.

horus
01-02-2005, 10:50 PM
Dont worry Gaara is the same as Naruto!

Black_Kyuubi
01-02-2005, 11:14 PM
I think that Haku had the worst childhood because he had to watch his mother get killed and then he had to kill his own father just because his father was afraid of his advance bloodline.

horus
01-02-2005, 11:22 PM
sasuke also was fucked up watchin his whole clan die the havin Mangekyo Sharingan used on him that had to suck!

itachi41
01-03-2005, 05:26 AM
but i think haku was the worst ... to kill his own father and many more villagers by his/her hands at a young age like 3 or 4 ... and to witness his father kill the mother at the young age dat will cause a psychological barrier to her heart

kazu_chan
01-03-2005, 05:58 AM
i voted for haku but i think sasuke had it pretty bad too...his whole clan killed by the brother he looked up to and always ignored by...!!!

Anto
01-03-2005, 06:09 AM
well if you think of it, almost everyone had a bad childhood.. but I think Haku had the worst.

itachi41
01-03-2005, 06:11 AM
makes some sense up there ... but sasuke's one was rather bad too ... to use the mangekyou sharingan on him to repeat the events 3 days to him ... its rather sad too

laker
01-03-2005, 08:39 AM
i also voted for Haku but u could also make good case on the others people here too.

mo0nlight
01-03-2005, 08:41 AM
ithink gaara had the worst childhood cuz naruto had someone he loved and they loved him 2 and haku had zabuza 2 he was happy that time and he said it but gaara lived alone and loved yashamaru and he know's after that that yashamaru hates him! and no one belive him or like him entel he grow up into bad person idont know but when you grow up without someone you love or something idont know how your life will be.....haku had zabuza naruto had his friendz ididnt felt of sasuke umm he had achildhood...gaara no one tell he relize after naruto fights him....this what ithink you may think of something els but ithink gaar had worst childhood..

leingod3355
01-03-2005, 09:02 AM
i think sasuke.....he witness the end of his clan...in one whole night....and he witness his parents were killed in front of him....worst, the killer is his own brother...

XiRo
01-03-2005, 10:10 AM
Haku because we all seem to sympathise better with him. Probably because he wasn't really bad, or gay like Saske. If Saske wasn't such an idiot I probably would have chosen him.

~ XiRo

Aruko
01-03-2005, 11:01 AM
i agree with moonlight!
naruto-grew up with people that were told to like him
gaara-grew up completely alone. noone was told to like him. even if they were they didnt like him. he was alone through most of his life until (dont know when) he got together with his bro and sis.
Sasuke-other than his family being slaughtered prolly had the best childhood! everyone in his school either loved him (girls) or thought he was awesome (guys)
Haku-now haku and sasuke are pretty much in a ty for me! cause haku was hated by his village but he grew up with a life purpose and grew up being wanted by someone even if it was zabuza it was someone

those are my points of view

Hatake Kakashi
01-03-2005, 12:33 PM
Sasuke didn't actually have it that bad. He was loved by his family until they were killed. That's the same for Haku.

Gaara & Naruto... They were NEVER loved but Gaara WAS acknowledged by that blonde haired guy that tried to kill him... Unlike Naruto who wasn't acknowledged.

All in all, Naruto has the worst childhood.

Hawk
01-03-2005, 12:35 PM
that would be garra....everyone tried to kill him......

Haku only his father tried....his mother still loved him

everyone hates garra

kidistight
01-03-2005, 12:37 PM
ithink gaara had the worst childhood cuz naruto had someone he loved and they loved him 2 and haku had zabuza 2 he was happy that time and he said it but gaara lived alone and loved yashamaru and he know's after that that yashamaru hates him! and no one belive him or like him entel he grow up into bad person idont know but when you grow up without someone you love or something idont know how your life will be.....haku had zabuza naruto had his friendz ididnt felt of sasuke umm he had achildhood...gaara no one tell he relize after naruto fights him....this what ithink you may think of something els but ithink gaar had worst childhood..
I also voted for Gaara, to have your dad not even acknowledge you when you see him, to have people constantly sent after you trying to kill you. Having your aunt trying to kill you, because when you were born you accidently took her sister's life. Sasuke is up there, but nobody is trying to kill him anymroe is why he lost out to Gaara.

Veggie-Kun
01-03-2005, 12:39 PM
Ya I also say Gaara, I mean his uncle(You sure it was his aunt?) said he loved him to decive him, thats gotta hurt!
but I also think Haku had it real bad!

spiral_vortex
01-03-2005, 01:14 PM
comon guys its sasuke all the others oasts are paradise compared to his heres a little scenario

sasuke walks home after a good days workout. he was happy because his teacher said that he is the best in the class. while he holds his hello kitty lunchbox in hand ready to tell his mom that he didn't finish his lunch due to the fact that he burned it uses one of his jutsus. wen he enters his clan he says hello to the watchman to his horror the watchmans head seemed to leak out blood. he then runs to his house. along the way he saw his grandpa and grandma on the ground. he turnes the over to fin multiple kunais in theyr chest. he screams as he runs throughout his village seeing corpses of his fellow clan members. when he reached home he opened the door with his bloodstained hands. he then walks slowly to his parents room. he slides the door open and sees wat a child never wants to see, his parents dead on the floor. he then screams full of anguish. then he sees a figure hover over his parents. sasuke couldn't believe it. he drops his hello kitty lunchbox and runs, runs far away, but itachi catches up and tells him that he, sasuke would have to avenge his family. itachi then throws sasukes hello kitty lunchbox at sasuke knocking him unconcious.

heh

coconaught
01-03-2005, 07:39 PM
Haku's is worse than Sasuke I'll do it your way with a scenario.

Haku is like 5 playing in a puddle when he finds out he can control water. He shows his mom and and gets slapped. His father sees it and comes home and kills his mom right in front of him then goes after Haku. Haku gets frighted and fills the house with Icesicles and kills practicallly every man in the villiage. Lives on the streets for a couple years until Zabazu or whatever his name is finds him and uses him as a tool to get powerful.

horus
01-03-2005, 07:43 PM
Haku... I told you guys Haku I mean his life was messed up and then he twisted Kakashi's hand on his heart to kill himself.

minimiki
01-03-2005, 09:23 PM
im going with haku, its just so sad how his father killed his mom and he killed his father

coconaught
01-03-2005, 09:25 PM
Haku's father was a moron. Why would he kill his wife and then try to kill Haku just because of a "Advanced Bloodline." Who cares if he was afraid they were his family.

horus
01-03-2005, 09:26 PM
I mean his own mom who he loved dearly struck him in the face*ouch* then just Imagine the pain he went through when he had to kill his otosaan(father).

coconaught
01-03-2005, 09:29 PM
well after she slapped him she hugged him so I don't think she was thinking at the time.

Merciless
01-03-2005, 10:51 PM
Haku had de worst...man grow up 2 be a cross dresser

byfuzzerabbit
01-03-2005, 11:03 PM
Haku in all his flashbacks his lifed sucked all I want to know why hes a cross dresser and acts like a girl

Sinful Serenity
01-03-2005, 11:45 PM
I think Gaara did. SCENARIO TIME.

He lived a lonely childhood because the other children were fully aware of Shukaku inside him, and feared him and shunned him because of it. He got the door slammed in his face when he tried to to make amends with the others he accidentally injured, and the very man (Yashamaru) who "taught" him about love and the only one who seemingly understood him tried to kill him, also revealing he always hated him. His own father (kazekage) ordered his death just due to matters beyond Gaara's control, and it's pretty much a bitch slap to the face to figure out that nobody really likes you at all after being led on.

Gaara's an example of Naruto could have been if he didn't have at least one person that truly cared (Iruka). Gaara as no real dream, unlike Naruto, so he lives to contain Shukaku and somehow came to the conclusion his existance solely depends on killing everything except himself.

So yeah, that's my opinion. Plus the guy never gets to sleep. That's enough to make anyone suffer. =P -=Shot for horrible joke=-

Kyuubipandorachan
01-04-2005, 12:20 AM
Yep. Definitely Haku has the worst. Eventhough Sasuke witnessed how his parents were killed, he didn't suffer like how Haku suffer later like eating from garbage and it was snowing there too.

Gai_Sensei
01-04-2005, 02:12 AM
Gaara because everyone in his childhood hated him. Everyone tried to kill him, and no one seemed to care about his pain. Then again that's the same way with Naruto, so in my full opinion, I think that naruto and Gaara have it pretty equal when it comes to childhoods, except a little more on gaara because people tried to kill him, when naruto just didn't get acknowledged.

mo0nlight
01-04-2005, 02:50 AM
istill think gaara had the worst iknow haku had abad childhood but you can see he was loved by someone and who wanted him maybe as atool but at the end zabuza loved haku but if you lived without someone who loves u what will you do..icant stay without talking with someone or loveed by someone haku had abad childhood but that was the past he started anew life with zabuza?! but gaara grow up with no one who cares about him or ask him if he's fine or hurt....and like isaid naruto had some one who cares about him(iruka) sasuke all of them think of him as acool guy girl also what you want more than that...

DevilZ3R0
01-04-2005, 05:23 AM
Sasuke had the worst childhood but Nieji had it pretty bad too.

brent_d
01-04-2005, 06:56 AM
Gaara is my choice bcoz he wont be what he is now in the first place if
1. Her mother did not die in his hands
2. If he wasn't avoided by other kids
3. If he didn't know that the only person he taught understanded him did not try to kill him.(His mother's brother).
4. If he did not know his father wanted him dead and hires ninjas to get rid of him.

sabakunoGaara
01-04-2005, 12:34 PM
yeah i do agree with a lot of you that Haku had it pretty bad, but i voted for Gaara. Ok Spiral Vortex, i see ur point wen ur live in a normal family ur parents love u and ur trying to live up to ur big bro's standards who doesnt really acknowledge u that much, and then ur coming from school all happy to find all this gone and for a very stupid reason (no offence for itachi fans- i like him too but it is a dumb reason!) but still..what did he do after that, he went to konoha and he finished school and ended up with..well so-called "friends" AND he has a purpose. Haku: well ok his chidhoo experience sucked but then he found zabuza and they were together and i think he enjoyed the years with him and i mean it wasnt THAT bad (other than the fact that the guy was SERIOUSLY gender confused). Naruto on the other hand didn't find anyone to help hi or support him and everyone talked abt him (not exactly behind his back) but his wierd personality made it bearable for him and in a way he had no one but himself but he survived then he found iruka then almost everyone he met liked him in the end so..u know compensated. Gaara is a different story, yeah sure he had the uncle,but he ot betrayed didnt he? and then he was all alone and imagine not sleeping for like 12 years! i think he has ABSOLUTELY no one...atleast he has a cool sister like Temari :) so as much as i love sasuke and he is my favourite and i like him getting all the attention i think Gaara had the worst childhood...( i talk too much sorry!!!!)
http://www.naruto-kun.com/images/narutotest/kakashi.jpg
Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com (http://www.naruto-kun.com)

madx
01-04-2005, 01:23 PM
yes u do talk too much and thanx to u i dont get to say why i chose sasuke!!!!!!!
anyway i chose sasuke if u wanna know why read what sir talk alot said(no offence there :P)

sabakunoGaara
01-04-2005, 01:27 PM
hahah sorrrryy!!!!!!!!!
but btw if im the sir talk alot (which is probably me) its actually a miss talk alot;)

madx
01-04-2005, 01:31 PM
hehe pardon me
^_^;

SylentChaos
01-04-2005, 01:31 PM
Yeah, gaara did have a worse childhood. But Naruto equals it totally. If you watch the episode of gaara's past (and naruto, who didnt should get out of nurto nowz0rs! :)), you can tell how similar they where, naruto had a option to become like gaara but he found a different way to live his life currently....

sabakunoGaara
01-04-2005, 01:45 PM
yeah thats exacltly what all my babbling up there was abt thank you! lol
so exactly naruto had the same background but he coped with it and he refused to give up...and he should be admired for it..but poor Gaara had the worst...

prowse
01-04-2005, 01:48 PM
sasuke have the worst!! imagine seeing your family dies in front of you and seeing your brother doing it(relative if you have no vrother and best frend if you have none also)

nma
01-04-2005, 01:49 PM
Exactly, Naruto and Gaara had the worst lives. Followed closely by Haku. Sasuke is a little punk, he doesn't deserve our sympathy. I hope his life gets worse, and I hope he gets killed by Itachi.

madx
01-04-2005, 01:49 PM
but naruto didnt have a monster trying to take over his body
he actually didnt know about the kyubi while he was a kid but garaa knew it all along
and btw its similar but not similar at the same timetalk
naruto had only people talk behind his back while garra had sand jounins come after him and one of em was the guy who took care of him
not to mention garaas dad tried to kill him
naruto ont he other hand wasnt being killed by his own country and his family didnt try to kill him
so if u look at it this way its not intirly similar isnt it?
hehe good response eh?

prowse
01-04-2005, 01:58 PM
that's a cruel thing to say to sasuke... i admit he's an idiot thinking about revenge and nt shagging sakura but still i dn't sumting like that happen at an young age... jaz think if that happens to your family...

madx
01-04-2005, 02:02 PM
i agree what would u do if ur parents brothers or sisters were killed by a member of the familya
u would defeniatly go berserk and not trust anyone cause ur trusted brother stabbed u in the back
i dont blame sasuke for the whole bad attitude and revenge and stuff
just wish hed lighten up

Roy Mustang
01-04-2005, 02:08 PM
gaara cause when he wanted to play with these kids they're like MONSTER and den his dad even told his uncle to kill gaara

madx
01-04-2005, 02:40 PM
my point exactly
naruto didnt have someone close to him try to kill him

sabakunoGaara
01-04-2005, 03:38 PM
hahah ok "shagging sakura" thats hilarious...but i dont blame him seriously i mean she is so pissing off!! but anyway whats wrong with sasuke's attitdude? yeah sure he has the right to it but whats wrong with the silent type! i love that guy! too bad he is just 13....oh and he is a cartoon character...

nma
01-04-2005, 04:50 PM
but naruto didnt have a monster trying to take over his body
he actually didnt know about the kyubi while he was a kid but garaa knew it all along
and btw its similar but not similar at the same timetalk
naruto had only people talk behind his back while garra had sand jounins come after him and one of em was the guy who took care of him
not to mention garaas dad tried to kill him
naruto ont he other hand wasnt being killed by his own country and his family didnt try to kill him
so if u look at it this way its not intirly similar isnt it?
hehe good response eh?
We don't really know what happened in Naruto's past. We've got a glimse of almost everyones, expect Naruto, pretty weird considering he's the main character of the show. Ok, Sasuke parents and the rest of his clan were killed by his brother. But what happened then, I'll bet everyone tried to help, gave him food, and told him to call them if he ever needed help with anything. Naruto on the other hand, was always hated. Can you imagine everyone hating you and you dont have a clue why? He's twelve years old and he's lived by himself for who know how long. He has to do his own laundry, cook his own food, and take care of himself. Thats absolutely horrible, and we'll probably find out more about him.

sabakunoGaara
01-04-2005, 05:02 PM
they told us abt his past....simply that he was hated by everyone and he didnt know y till iruka...besided alot of us agree naruto had it pretty bad... poor kids all of them!

SilentShadow
01-04-2005, 05:05 PM
Sasuke= Know's what its like to hav a family.

Gaara= Know's what its like to have someone who cares about him (his siblings)

Haku= Not sure. <---- Don't know much about Haku and his history, but will look into it.

Naruto= Never had anyone who really cared about him. Sure, he had Sandaime, but he mainly lived on his own.

Could be wrong though. *shrugs*

horus
01-04-2005, 05:50 PM
Okay I understand that alot of you like gaara? Why?

solk
01-04-2005, 11:16 PM
I think sasuke had the worst childhood, and what its even worst is tha he still can't find peace, whereas haku (tough he is now dead) at least could find someone to love and protect.

spiral_vortex
01-04-2005, 11:41 PM
sasuke horrible childhood who wears an outfit like that his hello kitty lunchbox totally clashes with it hahaha lol its sasuke comon his whole clan died its way horrible then those other guyses

Black_Kyuubi
01-04-2005, 11:47 PM
Haku had to kill villagers and his father! That is way worse than some else killing everyone in your clan!

Kaiten
01-05-2005, 12:36 AM
The worst childhood defenitly is Haku since she had to kill her own father after she watched his father kill her mother just out of fear. If that wasnt enough Haku has to later on die while the other three are still alive even Garaa.

Kiarae
01-05-2005, 01:05 AM
I'd have to say that Gaara had the worst childhood, simply because he was never, at any point, loved by someone. At least Haku's mother loved him, even though his father didn't. Sasuke had his mother's love and his father's...uh...'acknowledgment'. Naruto, though shunned as he was, still had Iruka and Sandaime care for him. As for Gaara's siblings...I'd say it's debatable on whether they 'love' him or not. So yeah, I vote Gaara.

coolguydude
01-05-2005, 01:21 AM
id say sasuke or gaara but its hard to choose who had it worse

Hezzer
01-05-2005, 03:49 AM
I think Sasuke. His father didn't really pay attention to him, and always thought Itachi was better. He worked hard, but he was always shut down. Then he comes home and finds his brother, his idol, standing over his parents dead bodies. Then his brother decides he's too weak to kill, and that he should grow stronger so he can try to kill him. He figures out that Itachi killed his best friend. And, of course, as we all know, Sasuke gets a little messed up in the head. Thinking he should join Oro and all for more power. YOU'RE STRONG ENOUGH ALREADY SASUKE! And trying to kill Naruto? Maybe the reason Sasuke doesn't really have any friends is because deep down inside he was afraid Itachi would kill them? Or he knew he would have to kill them, and...Er...Yeah.

sabakunoGaara
01-05-2005, 04:25 AM
Okay I understand that alot of you like gaara? Why?
Because the guy rocks! true he is troubled, but he is still the silent strong type, and he is a good guy just fighting doing his job. whats wrong with Gaara, i didnt think anyone would hate him...
oh and btw i dont remeber who but someone was saying Haku had the word childhood bcoz she bla bl bla...umm haku is a he..(yeah he is a little gender confused)
and hezzer ( hope i spelt it right) i agree completely with u...and i think that he does like his friends alot actually....even look at all the anime naruto wallpapers and the opening songs in the show they always show him as "best friend" of naruto bcoz he is but just theyre also rivals...and he does care for sakura which we can see 3 times...once in the chuunin exam second task wen he got the seal and was getting mad bcoz someone hurt her...second wen they were in the boat and she got hurt he quickly bcame worried and third the last time he saw her wen she tried to stop him from leaving and he told her thank u it shows that he cares...and well im not saying he likes likes her but she is his friend. he is a normal person but he is just too caught up with his idead of taking revenge on his brother that he doesnt show any other emotion..
i said it b4 and i say it again i talk too much so SORRY!!!!!1

Shak
01-05-2005, 08:34 AM
I deleted all the off topic posts talking about whether Sasuke is gay or not, his emotions to Sakura etc.

haha yes sir ^_^;
sorry!

You don't have to drag it like that, just follow what is said.

stillkillin666
01-05-2005, 09:08 AM
I think that garra had the worst childhood because no one ever even reconized him as a human they reffered to him as a monster haku was atleast reconized as a person when he was a child hood

ondu
01-05-2005, 09:15 AM
naruto or haku.....nobody pity them...but i voted sasuke..coz he look up to his bro..

SanoScartok
01-05-2005, 10:05 AM
Well I also think it was haku who had the worst childhood.
Sasuke lost his parents to but has always been popular
Naruto never knew his parents and never was popular
Gaara is almost the same as naruto

And well Haku had parents, his mom killed before his eyes, had to kill his own parents. Worst thing to me is having parents and then lose them. If you don't have parents, you can't really mis them can you? At least not in the same way...

sabakunoGaara
01-05-2005, 11:45 AM
Well I also think it was haku who had the worst childhood.
Sasuke lost his parents to but has always been popular
Naruto never knew his parents and never was popular
Gaara is almost the same as naruto

And well Haku had parents, his mom killed before his eyes, had to kill his own parents. Worst thing to me is having parents and then lose them. If you don't have parents, you can't really mis them can you? At least not in the same way...

Well sasuke also lost his parents and he loved them........and sasuke was popular true, but after he passed the exam so was naruto and he didn't mind it sooooo much, not as much as Gaara and i dont know abt u but id rather not have someone who loves me that for someone who pretends to love me and then betray me like in Gaara's case.

sabakunoGaara
01-05-2005, 11:46 AM
naruto or haku.....nobody pity them...but i voted sasuke..coz he look up to his bro..
thats acatually a VERY good point bcoz he really did like him and then he was forced to hate him and even itachi said that he doesnt hate him enough o kill him..so it makes it much more sadder knowing that he looked up to him..

Shak
01-05-2005, 12:15 PM
sabakunoGaara, i've seen you double post a few times. Please read this (http://www.narutolounge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=970) and refrain from double posting in the future.

madx
01-05-2005, 12:17 PM
darn well u better be more careful sabakunogaraa
dont make too much mistakes or ur gone :(

sabakunoGaara
01-05-2005, 12:22 PM
lol no its ok my bad..sorry!
althought i really think this was the first time i double posted but i won't do it again.....
anyway i see that Gaara i catching up with the worst childhood ever! kool

SylentChaos
01-05-2005, 12:26 PM
To sasuke lovers....

Sasuke had fun with his family before they died, sasuke knew his family, he knew where he was born. Now Naruto and Gaara dont know shit about themselves when they came to their minds and thought about it....

sabakunoGaara
01-05-2005, 12:31 PM
To sasuke lovers....

Sasuke had fun with his family before they died, sasuke knew his family, he knew where he was born. Now Naruto and Gaara dont know shit about themselves when they came to their minds and thought about it....

yeah thats true...they suffered a lot...and im a sasuke lover but i dont think he had the worst childhood i go for Gaara...and btw i LOVE ur avatar picture its Hilarious!

madx
01-05-2005, 12:33 PM
rofl lol and other words that means laughter :P

i guess garaa does have it the worst
parents wanna kill him
his only friend tried to kill him and died because of him
cant sleep

sabakunoGaara
01-05-2005, 12:36 PM
i know! imagine not sleeping for like 12 years? in the beginning i thought the blach stuff under his eye was like eyeliner and paint but then nooo it was circles fom lak of sleep and i was literally :eek:

and wth is rofl madx ?? lol

madx
01-05-2005, 12:40 PM
rofl is roll on floor laughing u should know that -.-
hehe eye liner :P
anyway since garaa had it worst didnt he ever thought about suicide?
its not that i want him to its just a thought any misrable and desprate person would think (THINK) not do :P

k-strife
01-05-2005, 06:29 PM
Gaara has definitely had the worst childhood. He was not born out of love, he was born to be used as a weapon. The only person he ever thought that loved him (Yashamaru), in the end truly hated him. How would you feel growing up and then one day find out the only person who loved you, never did?? His mother died after giving birth to him. His mother never even wanted him, she was forced to. His dad doesn't care about him. He was an outcast, all this time he's truly been alone.

"Gaara - The carnage who loves no one but himself" "your name wasn't given out of love, it was given so you could live forever, so you cold be her hate, and her curses which she died uttering"

The only similarity Gaara and Naruto's childhood had was that they both had demon's inside of them and that they were both outcasts. Gaara was never really acknowledged, Naruto was acknowleged by Iruka, why do u think Gaara is so messed up??

P.S.> You Guys should REALLY watch episode 77 again... Probably one of the saddest episodes. Tells you all about Gaara's story...

noxide
01-05-2005, 07:18 PM
I agree that gaara did have the worst child hood.his only friend tried to kill him. No one loves him

uchiha_itachi10
01-05-2005, 09:30 PM
Gaara had the worst , kids were scared of him his mother died and i dont know but there's this story how the sand is his mother and always protects him , but his father tried to kill him he tried to suicide but he couldn't , everybody was scared of him.

kakashi_00x000
01-05-2005, 09:33 PM
they all had bad childhoods, but i think gaara had the worst childhood

JfLiP
01-05-2005, 09:33 PM
haku was def the worst.... his death was the worst also

noxide
01-05-2005, 09:36 PM
Gaara had the worst , kids were scared of him his mother died and i dont know but there's this story how the sand is his mother and always protects him , but his father tried to kill him he tried to suicide but he couldn't , everybody was scared of him.

it is when he fights sasuke he calls the sand mother. I think her spirit was bonded with the sand that was bonded to gaara

itachi41
01-06-2005, 04:20 AM
haku was def the worst.... his death was the worst also

yea to see your mum die in front of you and was forced to kill his own dad and lata on being used by someone as a tool thats really pathetic :mad:

sandvillager
01-06-2005, 05:25 AM
yea madx gaara cant commit suicide coz he cant even touch himself...the moment he tries to put something on his arm or wrists or neck or wtv the sand thing would come and protect him...and correct me if im wrong but i think it actually happened in on of the episodes wen he was explaining his childhood...so yeah he cant kill himself uinless Lee with his amazing speed does it for him...but i would kill lee then so yea...

kei
01-06-2005, 11:28 AM
naruto of cource cause he is the main character

coconaught
01-06-2005, 09:29 PM
Gaara didn't really tell his childhood we just saw his memories. His uncle/caretaker said that he thinks that the sand has his mother's will in it to keep him alive so he can get revenge on the sand village for making her give birth to Gaara when she didn't want to.

sabakunoGaara
01-07-2005, 06:30 AM
i really think he didnt mean what he said ... considering the fact that he was a traitor its not like he was so honest abt it...i think we know enough of Gaara's history lol except his relation with temari and kankourou..

Denny
01-07-2005, 01:03 PM
I think Gaara, he was so different from the other kids when he couldn't even harm himself

heartthrob_god
01-07-2005, 08:25 PM
I think it's gaara.... it is because it is hard for you to realize that your mother cursed you and your father want you killed and your "friend" despising you

horus
01-07-2005, 08:39 PM
that is sad naruto aint nuttin on anybody else!

LittleAtari
01-07-2005, 09:07 PM
I can not believe sasuke isn't winning in this poll. so gaara and naruto were rejected and Haku saw his mother die. but haku got his revenge. Sasuke saw everyone he ever loved be killed by the person he looked up to so much. I mean come on.

Sasukekun9
01-08-2005, 02:57 AM
I think sasukes childhood cause his bro killed off his entire clan and he had to see his mom and dad die

drbazy1069
02-01-2005, 09:20 PM
i'm pretty sure sasuke had the worst i mean his whole clan was wiped out it was either his or garaa where everyone wanted to kill him when he was little

narutonegi
02-18-2005, 01:35 AM
i think gaara because evey body had somebody to love and had friends, but gaara had nobody because the person that gaara loved didn't love him back

won1
02-18-2005, 09:33 PM
i think it was gaara because his mother died giving birth to him he never knew wat love was ans his father tried to kill him and not just once

Charisma
02-21-2005, 02:19 PM
Hmm, Gaara probably.

Totchi
02-22-2005, 10:00 AM
I agree, it´s definately Gaara. He didn´t have anyone, who loved him or showed him any signs of love. Not even Temari and Kankurou and that is the only thing I dislike about Gaaras siblings. Yashamaru pretended to love him, but...well you all know the truth...

I think that all of the characters had a horrible childhood, but the worst of them all is Gaaras...In my opinion. (any maybe Sasuke´s, but he´s found friends...Gaara hasn´t.)

Apotheosis
02-22-2005, 11:35 AM
Gaara because, I mean come on, no love? That's hard to understand when you are a kid.

Chibi Baka
02-22-2005, 12:32 PM
i would say gaara had the worst childhood...cos he never knew what the meaning of friendship and love was...he never had anyone who liked him, not like naruto who has iruka and jiraiya...

Yasha23
02-22-2005, 02:50 PM
This one is very hard to decide, because you have four characters with very tragic pasts.

Naruto: He never even knew his parents and everyone hated him because the Kyuubi was sealed within him. Everyone basically thought that he would be come evil itself because the Kyuubi was in him. So they all but shunned him. His only saving grace was his determination and the fact that Iruka was watching out for him, along with Sandaime. But the fact that this kid was hated for no reason and never knew his parents makes his tragic.

Haku: He watched his father kill his own mother and then his father nearly killed him because he had a special ability that the rest of the village feared. When his father couldn't kill him, he was cast out and then brought up by Zabuza and was shown a really twisted way to love and protect (in my oppinion). But the horror of watching your own mother being killed by your father and then getting the crap kicked out of you and you nearly die as well....that in itself is pretty tormenting.

Sasuke: He came home from school to see his entire clan killed. And when he gets home, he sees his father laying on the floor dead and then he sees his mother getting killed by his own brother! Then his brother tells him to hold onto his hate, spite and revenge until the day comes when Sasuke can actually kill him. That would scar any child for life and compell them to choose the wrong path in life. He even rejects his own friends because he is so wrapped up in his revenge plans...Again I say, tragic.

Gaara: This kid was born thinking that he killed his mother because his own father sealed a demon into him before he was born. He also figured that his mother died cursing his name. No one showed him love. The only friend he ever had, Yashamaru, even despised him for what happened to his sister and tries to kill him. The guy never loved Gaara (like he was led to believe). And the kid grows up with many who try to kill him, never knowing what love really means. Sure, he has Kankuro and Temari who do care about him, but Gaara still believes that they will, one day, turn on him as well. Another tragic and tormented childhood...

Thinking back on all of this though, I guess that I would have to say that Haku, Gaara and Sasuke all tie for the worst childhoods ever. The first two, never knowing what real love and friendship is supposed to be and the third rejecting it even when it hits him in the face. However, if only one can be chosen to be the absolute worst? I would say that Gaara tops it. Only because Naruto, Sasuke and Haku know what true love and friendship is, even if the last two figure it out a little late in life. Gaara almost had to die at Naruto's hands to figure that one out.

aliensmarts
02-23-2005, 07:54 AM
haku had a very bad childhood...so sad

issuedman
02-23-2005, 10:58 PM
I voted Haku because he never actually knew that Zabuza loved him (he died and then Zabuza confessed), but the more i think about it, the more it becomes a tie between him and Gaara. The betrayal from Yashamaru was very depressing though. But Haku wins because he had to kill his own father and watch his mother die.

Cryxtylz
02-24-2005, 12:05 AM
yeah yeah!! Gaara has the worst childhood. it's so sad that apart from being called a 'monster' (A little boy...called a monster...sighs) he was also tried to be killed by the only person who he thought loved him. *tears*

MewRKW1
02-24-2005, 12:30 AM
I think it is a tie between gaara and naruto.

Apotheosis
02-25-2005, 08:50 PM
For one, I can say for sure it's not Naruto. Naruto was just weak emotionally and couldn't stand the harshness of people...that's not as bad as...

Having your parents or your whole clan wiped out or having assassination attempts on you. So probably Gaara or Sasuke.

Haku's was pretty bad too, but it's almost the same case as Naruto.

maro_1
02-25-2005, 09:49 PM
i say everyone had a bad child hood. i'm not the one to be deciding the worst. so all of them.

horus
02-25-2005, 11:44 PM
I also believe Neji had a terrible Childhood being branded with that cursed seal and not being able to rebel at all and he still cant

nelsonkong
02-28-2005, 02:07 AM
Haku had a bad childhood. And i think Sasuke childhood is also not a good one.

Sant0ryu
02-28-2005, 09:00 AM
i'd have to say gaara cuz the kids were all afraid of him and when he finds out that his own father sent his uncle to kill him, i think that was a little harsh plus he killed yashamaru without knowing

vladonline01
03-02-2005, 03:57 PM
Well, I`m a bit late, the poll beeing concluded and all, but I still have to say that there is a point of view many are not considering, there are many kinds of pain that can be debated. There is one, I have to remark in particular, it is the lack of a path. You see, all are loking for a path in life, and some find it sooner than others, the fact that the path that some take might be evil is kind of irrelevant (the lack of a path means no purpose in life thus they are kind of living-dead if they don`t have one).
Since most of them loose their parents (the first crucial mentors), they have to strive to find their right path either by themselves or by finding another mentor. It is the confussion leading to their revelation, that is the main pain. And also the false paths that they think they have to take. Thus you can split their lives in two: the first part when they are looking for mentors, acknowledgment, and paths, and the second part when they find their true path
-Naruto`s search is to be acnowledged and loved by others (first path), thus his pain lasts till he realises that he has been acknowledged by Iruka sensei, and then he finds his real path: to become stronger to be able to protect his friends
-Sasuke has had his greatest shock in having his family killed before him, just like Haku. Since they had both lost their mentors in life, they soon are going to look for a new mentor (like in Haku`s case), or a new path (revenge -in Sasuke`s case). Thus they both have something to focus on (a reason to live), their pain beeing somewhat extiguished by the fact that they know they have something/one to live for. Their is a small comment to be made here: Haku`s path doesn`t change, he is always "to kind" to others. As for Sasuke, well, I don`t know if his real path is indeed revenge, this remains to be seen (even though he seems to have chosen between revenge and a possible life among his friends)
-Gaara, seems to be like Naruto, but unlike him he exagerates the mischieff, that Naruto does for attention, turning to a path of evil, beliveing that he can only feel alive by killing others (first path). Nonetheless he finnaly realises the error of his way after understanding Naruto`s actions, and love for others.
-Pheww, finnaly a conclusion: although it breaks my heart to say it (because deep down I`m feeling greater simpathy for Naruto), it seems that, by this reasoning, Gaara has had the worst childhood

Khari
03-02-2005, 05:09 PM
I think naruto had it bad. For one He never had any family and sasuke was liked in the village by mostly everyone

Godaime
03-04-2005, 06:53 AM
i think Gaara definately had the worst. His was sad :(

|tachi
03-07-2005, 10:10 AM
Gaara goes first then Naruto...thats the way it is....(\/)

Nappi
03-07-2005, 10:25 AM
Gaara's childhood was so sad. Poor Gaara..

|tachi
03-08-2005, 05:42 AM
Dun u guys think Naruto gone through the same life as Gaara...
Gaara was hated when he was small.,so does Naruto..
Naruto had no family ; Gaara's family tried to kill Gaara..

Uchiha Kaede
03-09-2005, 03:10 AM
yep its almost the same. But Sasukes one corrupted him the most, what if sasuke grew up with itachi and the clan he would be a happy ninja and accept sakura into his life. but nooooooooooo Itachi killed his family and mentally damaged sasuke with torture

|tachi
03-10-2005, 10:56 AM
Hmm..how about Haku..??...he live in a miserable life too...his father couldnt accept that they both (his mother and Haku himself) inherit the bloodline limit..

Uzamaki-Naruto
03-10-2005, 05:18 PM
i think Gaara had a bad childhood because his own family tried to kill him and Naruto as well held a bad childhood because he was always rejected and no one hung around him and that is the reason why he wants to become hokage. Because he wants to prove himself to all of Konoha. :(

Yunacat
03-10-2005, 05:23 PM
I think Gaara had the worst of them all. Second place is Sasuke's, then third is Naruto's... Poor poor Gaara...

ddt705
03-10-2005, 10:13 PM
it seems like gaara. killed the person he loved most and then killed everything else except himself.

STRAY_WOLF
03-12-2005, 04:15 PM
They all had bad childhood .....

Fierce
03-12-2005, 11:29 PM
The poll is closed now and I didn't get to vote...but I'd have to go with Gaara. All his life he was feared, hated, and ignored. His father is afraid of him, and constantly has assassination attempts on him. Gaara is told his mother died because she loved him, and the sand was to protect him..only to find out it was a curse because his mother hated him. Then the only person (Yashamaru) that supposedly loved him, ends up really despising him as much as everyone else..and than he ended up having to kill Yashamaru...that's a horrible childhood.

STRAY_WOLF
03-15-2005, 03:10 PM
A think HAkU..

Freshgrease
03-15-2005, 04:28 PM
Poor Haku. I felt for him during the times it showed it.

STRAY_WOLF
03-15-2005, 05:15 PM
good for you Freshgrease!!!
But Really My opinnion is that Naruto and Sasuke had not such bad childhood

sabakunoGaara
03-16-2005, 08:04 AM
good for you Freshgrease!!!
But Really My opinnion is that Naruto and Sasuke had not such bad childhood

EXCUSE ME? sasuke got his whole family killed by someone he really liked and looked up to! wanna try that and see if ud consider it sad or not?
and naruto the guy grew up with NO ONE! he just makes it seem a little easier bcoz he has such a happy happy personality but it sux!

Fierce
03-16-2005, 04:17 PM
Gaara...I already explained myself.

kenokuvato
03-16-2005, 06:57 PM
I'd have to say that Sasuke had it the worst because he saw his whole family and village die at the hands of his own brother. Who then used the sharingan on him to relive it again. Haku had to see his mother die, and kill his father, but I think that he may have wanted to kill his father after his father had killed his mother. Gaara is third and went about his life in the best way becoming hardened and wanting to exist only for murder of others. Naruto had it bad too, and maybe the worst in a sense. When you're all alone with no one, that cares, but everyone hates you and you never had love at all it probably hurts worse than having it at one point and then losing it.

heartthrob_god
03-17-2005, 12:10 AM
i think it's gaara... since he never experienced true love when he was a child, besides he was disowned and hated by his parents (with his father tried to kill him 11 times)... nobody would want to make friends with him...