PDA

View Full Version : [B]Does orochimaru have a bloodline limitwe [/B]

saiyan shinobi
01-04-2005, 07:43 AM
we have seen orochimaru do alot but something he does constantly that tounge thing and his eyes does it have a special ability and what abut his elasticity i know he has done alot of experimental shit on himself but i think its a limit

crewshiukaz
01-04-2005, 07:47 AM
well who knows but i don`t think its a bloodline limit.remember when he fought anko in the forest of death anko had some snaky stuff too.anko was his student or smthn but you can`t teach others your bloodline limit so i don`t think so

saiyan shinobi
01-04-2005, 07:54 AM
yea but the eyes has to have some special significance he cant teach that and i think Anko is underhyped i think she is one of the best jonins

XiRo
01-04-2005, 07:59 AM
First, saiyan shinobi, can you use some punctuation please?

Anyways, I've wondered why Orochimaru's eyes resemble those of a snake,
but I don't think it is an advanced bloodline, we haven't seen any other character with this. And I don't think it can give him a special ability.

~ XiRo

crewshiukaz
01-04-2005, 08:01 AM
dunno..wel she probably is..i like her snaky things ah .. so who knows maybe orochimaru has a bloodline limit..it`s not written anywhare..i think he has a contract with the snakes or smthn like that :)

Veggie-Kun
01-04-2005, 10:49 AM
I think Orochimaru experimented on himself thats why he has all that snake stuff about him but hey thats just my opinion.

Soul Abortion
01-04-2005, 11:43 AM
bloodline limit? I don't think so. I think he just has all of the kinjutsus which might as well be lol

prowse
01-04-2005, 12:45 PM
nah!! i think he doesn't have one although it looks like he have one! and there is no known snake clan or sumting!!

nma
01-04-2005, 04:33 PM
I think that it is a bloodline limit. He's got that super long tongue, freakishly cool eyes, he's body is elasticy, and he can swallow stuff whole. So its got to be a bloodline, or maybe he used some jutsus on himself to make himself like that. Either way, its weird but cool.

itachi41
01-05-2005, 07:23 AM
well there is a possibility ... but the tongue thing i think its possible to learn like doing handseals or wadeva ... and get know snakes to let u control them effortlessly ... but the eyes thing is like a sort of genjutsu which is also possible to learn

saiyan shinobi
01-05-2005, 07:50 AM
guys look i know he might have learnt the eye thing but if youve noticed he has had it since he was little so what do you make of that

Anto
01-05-2005, 10:51 AM
Well so far there are four bloodlines, byakugan, sharingan, kimimaru's bones, and haku's ice-controlling bloodline, I don't know if we can associate Orochimaru with snake eyes and a long tongue as a bloodline limit though .

noxide
01-05-2005, 07:01 PM
Well so far there are four bloodlines, byakugan, sharingan, kimimaru's bones, and haku's ice-controlling bloodline, I don't know if we can associate Orochimaru with snake eyes and a long tongue as a bloodline limit though .

who is kimimaru?

horus
01-05-2005, 07:16 PM
no he doesn't have a limit he is just a freak

itachi41
01-06-2005, 04:03 AM
who is kimimaru?

hmm ... did u read the manga if u didnt most probably u wont know ... welll did u notice a pattern ... every shinobi of the leaf is left to fight with each of the sound four ... but there is one leftover ... so when shika is going against tayuya a guy called kimimaru came along and he works for orochimaru and is a physco just like his owner ... he came along and took the barrel to orochimaru but was stopped by naruto just then sasuke came out of the barrel and ran towards orochimaru ... naruto unleashed his one and only technique the kage-bunshin no jutsu and alot of it came out but kimimaru defeated them alll but suddenly lee came along and decided to fight him and lee was outmatched ... he took some sake which he mistook for medicine and got drunk and used the drunken fists ... but he was still out match ... den gaara came along to help ... thats all i gonna say ... well sorry for the spoilers and broken english but at least i did answer the question ;)

DoctorPepper
01-06-2005, 07:24 AM
Ofcourse he has. Its obvies that he is not a normal human. He was so white and looked like a snake from his birth. remember the memorys of Jiraya? Btw, i think that he is much weaker then Itachi, even with his hands. But i still wonder why is Itachi so afraid of Jiraya.

nelsonkong
01-07-2005, 03:13 AM
Well there is a possibility...Or maybe as he can summon snake, he can use all the jutsu related to a snake. There should be some banned jutsu that he has learned privately.

saiyan shinobi
01-07-2005, 10:35 AM
we haven't seen itachi do much ecept use his sharingan thats why i belive if he fights someone who can counter it he's in troble i mean orochimaru grew up with the uchiha clan so it fits

heartthrob_god
01-07-2005, 07:43 PM
I agree that orochimaru has bloodline limit but I don't think his eyes are the main main reason for concluding as such. I think it's due to his freaky elongating neck, the sword coming out of his mouth and the cursed seal he can perform on anybody by just biting on some other's neck.

kakashi_00x000
02-01-2005, 04:49 PM
I don't think so.

hotohori
02-02-2005, 12:06 AM
The "freaky elongating neck, the sword coming out of his mouth and the cursed seal he can perform on anybody by just biting on some other's neck" I think are just techniques he managed to learn or create. I dont think it's a bloodline limit. Don't forget, Oro's obsessed with learning as many techniques as he can so he must know a freaking lot (especially the forbidden ones). About his snake eyes, hmm, maybe he was the product of some sort of twisted ritual when he was born that imbued him with snake-like features. Or maybe he or his parent/s had a deal with some sorta snake-demon or something when Oro was born or when he was little and as a sign/symbol of that deal, he got those snaky eyes. Whatever. But i dont think it's a bloodline limit. :(

Anto
02-02-2005, 06:44 AM
He is immortal! He doesn't need a bloodline limit... I don't think though he has a bloodline limit though. Anyway, maybe it's just one of the things we were never meant to know.

h4kk3
02-02-2005, 06:51 AM
Don't you guys see a realtion, everything, everone of you said is his bloodline limit, it's the snakes, I mean the tongue is snake-like, flexibility is snake-like and eyes are snake-like. It doesn't need a lot of thinking.

Hooded_Ninja
02-02-2005, 08:56 AM
Naruto is fox-like and has had a fox demon inside of him since birth...Maybe something similar happened to Orochimaru... o_O'

Aruko
02-02-2005, 09:00 AM
No orochimaruo is just weird
from all of his techniques and immortality techniques and everything he basically turned himself into a snake
and naruto isnt fox-like until he uses the Kyuubi
if orochimaru had anything in him he wouldnt look or act like a snake 24/7
he wouldnt be able to control it forever
i mean naruto if he tried using kyuubi too long it would kill him
orochimaru is just a freak that has done a lot of techniques

Hooded_Ninja
02-02-2005, 09:08 AM
Well, Naruto does seem fox-like, even when not usuing the Kyuubi. I mean everyone describes his grin as a fox-like one in fanfics, and he does have those weird lines on his cheek.

ondu
02-02-2005, 09:19 AM
i don't thik that oro has a blood limit...
As we(some) all know orochimaru could transfer into bodies.

It is a question that the victim have a blood limit or not....
Presently,i think that the 3rd victim....has a blood limit because oro had his clans men under his experiment...

Aruko
02-02-2005, 09:26 AM
hooded
fanfics arent real
they are something that a fan of naruto thought up
the only thing that is the tiniest fox-like about him 24/7 is his whiskers but they arent even real whiskers
oro doesnt have a blood limit unless this newest body has one

Hooded_Ninja
02-02-2005, 01:52 PM
Yup, I know what fanfics are, no need to explain m8. :)
But we haven't really gone into Orochimaru's childhood yet so we don't know what happened and how he turned out to be so snake-like. So it could be possible. I am not saying it is, it's just a possibility. =D

Kagami Kyoji
02-02-2005, 03:03 PM
no he doesn't have a limit he is just a freak

I could be wrong but I think that Kimmaros er whatever his name is, does not have a bloodline limit per say but is apart of the Kaguya clan...Which entails using ones own anatomy as weapons i.e. the bones! I dopnt think that was a spoiler but...

Also Orochimaru does not have any factual proof that he has a bloodline limit but could just be from a certain clan that in a reincarnate of a snake er something of the sort. Kinda like the Aburame clan deals with bugs Orochimaru comes from a clan that may deal with snakes.

THen of course the question becomes about others learning the techniques that he obtained...that is not a problem since it is only a clan secret and not a bloodline limit. Thus, my theroy is that he is only from a non specified clan which deals with snakes and maybe has a bloodline limit. It IS possible to have a limit and not show it yet but thus far has NOT shown anything resembling a bloodline limit only clan specialties...In my opinion!

drbazy1069
02-03-2005, 12:23 AM
i dont think he has a limit either i think he was just a genius. i mean if he did then he wouldnt go after sasuke for his powers