Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Love stories ^_^ (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=10769)

Glaiza_mei 12-05-2005 10:45 AM

Love stories ^_^

alo! well...just a thread about love stories. maybe your love story...or your dream love story...or your friends love story...maybe a fairy tale..whateva! as long as they're love stories. lmao
may end happy:D or sad:( ...

here's mine... (a fable)

a bird was in-love with a white rose
one fine day, this bird proposed to the white rose
the white rose told the bird hat when she turns red
that's the time she will love him...

the bird then tears his body
and slowly spread his blood on the white rose
and it turned red...

then the white rose fell in love with the bird
but the bird is no longer alive...

This is LOVE!
it's more on sacrificing
and never letting go...

*sniff*

Dosu 12-05-2005 10:47 AM

very nice, sad, but nice.

Glaiza_mei 12-05-2005 11:56 AM

hai hai...ne dosu? ^^

Dosu 12-05-2005 12:22 PM

.....k? what now?

ddt705 12-05-2005 08:17 PM

well i had this dream once. it seemed really real.

lets see...started out as a regular day. then a big earthquake happens. i survive with my other friends. sticking together like a family all of us trusted each other more and there was relationships going on. anways i was like the leader and i was out searching for any other survivors, traveling through many states and finding nothing but ruins.

there was like this part when my crush kissed me all of a sudden and then um...we were together for a whiile ;) after that then i just woke up all sweating. i sorta actually felt that kiss on me. iunno it was a while ago.

lilxvietxgurlx 12-05-2005 08:22 PM

aww cute story :D true love trule i wish i can find love like that lol j,k

angelwings 12-05-2005 08:47 PM

aww...that was a cute story mei...though it wasnt a happy ending...

and ur dream was cute too ddt705.......

hmm....love stories...well theres this on movie most of u might of seen it but i just thought it was very cute...

dang that was a waist of time i wrote this long as story but i couldnt explain it that good so i stopped and erased it....

GaaraOfTheDeathSand 12-05-2005 08:53 PM

um well this is true. ITS REAL DONT SAY ITS FAKE!!!!

Well when i was like 9 or 10 i met this one girl who was being bullied on by this group of assholes. I told em to stop but they didn't and like Glaiza knows i lived in Russia and damn did it suck but thats where i learned to fight really well. So they started throwing punches. I ducked and uppercutted him and knocked him out. Next guy kicked me but i punched him in the face. Then, the gay ass leader was acting all tough so i puched him cause he annoyed me. Then next day that same girl asked me to be friends. I said ok so then I asked her out and she said yes!:cool: . Then she became my girlfriend and everyday she comes over and we make out:cool:

angelwings 12-05-2005 08:56 PM

lol....wow what a cute story gaaraofthedeathsand..............im happy for u...^^

GaaraOfTheDeathSand 12-05-2005 09:00 PM

your too kind

GaaraOfTheDeathSand 12-05-2005 09:01 PM

and im happy for u for um whatever happened

angelwings 12-05-2005 09:06 PM

lol...umm..nothing much i guess i havent dated anyone for 7 or 8 years and the rest its a secret...;) lol

GaaraOfTheDeathSand 12-05-2005 09:08 PM

u had sex =P !?

GaaraOfTheDeathSand 12-05-2005 09:12 PM

just asking not too offend u or something but thats what .....;) lol means

GaaraOfTheDeathSand 12-05-2005 09:13 PM

hey ddt that would be awsome if she snuck into your bed and did it while u were sleeping get what im sayin huh, huh?;)