Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   to all americans and to those who speak english (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=10792)

Azumi 12-06-2005 04:39 AM

to all americans and to those who speak english

im a curious lil shinobi and i just want to ask (im no spaming nor flaming but im just asking!) what do americans mean when they say "i'ma kick yo' as*! or "we kick as**s!" or "what the hel*....!!!"

im just asking...... ;o)

Makoto_Duke_War_IV 12-06-2005 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azumi149
im a curious lil shinobi and i just want to ask (im no spaming nor flaming but im just asking!) what do americans mean when they say "i'ma kick yo' as*! or "we kick as**s!" or "what the hel*....!!!"

im just asking...... ;o)

yes but not me.

Azumi 12-06-2005 04:47 AM

"yes, but not me" is that what it means?

Makoto_Duke_War_IV 12-06-2005 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azumi149
"yes, but not me" is that what it means?

Yes Americans do say "I'ma gonna brake ma foot up in yo ass" but I don't talk like that. I mean why sould I that just sounds so stupid and that one reason why be an American sucks :( because that's how people from like.... Spain? Think all American talk like that but to tell you the truth black people mostly talk like that.

IGOS 12-06-2005 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makoto_Duke_War_IV
Yes Americans do say "I'ma gonna brake ma foot up in yo ass" but I don't talk like that. I mean why sould I that just sounds so stupid and that one reason why be an American sucks :( because that's how people from like.... Spain? Think all American talk like that but to tell you the truth black people mostly talk like that.

that was just as much of a sterotype as why your mad about other people

Makoto_Duke_War_IV 12-06-2005 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itachi God of Sharingan
that was just as much of a sterotype as why your mad about other people

Oh it's not a sterotype. I grew up is west philly.

MrPwnzerz 12-06-2005 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makoto_Duke_War_IV
Oh it's not a sterotype. I grew up is west philly.

No...It's definitely a stereotype. Maybe the most of the african american population specific to your region talk like that, doesn't mean they do all over the rest of America.

Azumi, to try to bluntly answer your question, it basically means they want to fight you and hurt you? Can you understand that?

drunk_sea_monkey 12-06-2005 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrPwnzerz
No...It's definitely a stereotype. Maybe the most of the african american population specific to your region talk like that, doesn't mean they do all over the rest of America.

Azumi, to try to bluntly answer your question, it basically means they want to fight you and hurt you? Can you understand that?

basically.. i hate saying i am outside of philly for that matter -_- but eyah they basically are gonna do what it says. or at least threat to do it to make you scared as hell. works alot too O_O

billybobchavv 12-06-2005 08:48 AM

they basicaly mean im gonna beat you up

Makoto_Duke_War_IV 12-06-2005 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrPwnzerz
No...It's definitely a stereotype. Maybe the most of the african american population specific to your region talk like that, doesn't mean they do all over the rest of America

No they talk like that all over the us

Glaiza_mei 12-06-2005 11:18 AM

hmm...some americans just say those as part of their expressions. some mean it, some don't. maybe a sign that they are pissed at someone or something...maybe just fooling around. hehehe...anyways, I'm not american, I can speak tho...DUH! and..err...i don't spea like that. :D

drunk_sea_monkey 12-06-2005 11:21 AM

i would never speak like that O.O i would eat bubbles before i did that. O.O NOT LIKE I EAT THEM NOW O.O'

Glaiza_mei 12-06-2005 11:27 AM

@DSM: lmao... you would definitely end up in the hospital if that ever happens dsm. lol

drunk_sea_monkey 12-06-2005 11:28 AM

O.O' my old dog used to try to eat them aww it was so cute... now my little cousin does -_- (tries to)

OG 12-06-2005 11:31 AM

this topic is somewhat controversial....it is stereotypical and it shows how others view Americans as being superior.....u need to clarify ur question...