Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Debates Section (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   The equlavensy of death.... (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=11239)

yata 12-17-2005 04:39 PM

The equlavensy of death....

I was bored so I typed a pontless opinion, tell me what you think:)

Equivalency is the balance of everything, I quote the famous first rule of alchemy (witch was used in the dark ages sort of as an early chemistry and their main purpose was to be able to bring back the dead and to form any object into gold. Alchemy was very big on Equivalency but I can’t put too much detail into that) “to obtain something of equal value most be lost”. This “should” go both ways so if you lose something, then you will get something of equal value back. There is the evil part of the balance and the good part to balance it out.
Do you believe in the Equivalency of death? Well if you are Christian, Jewish, or some type of religion that believes in heaven (also referred to as the after life and nirvana etc...) than it is easy to believe that the bad or evil part of the Equivalency is dying and the good part is going to heaven, but if you do not believe of some sort of after life and that once we die here that is it, then where is the Equivalency? You would die but if you believe there is nothing after that than dying is the evil, well where the good part to balance it out? Of course this is only if you believe in Equivalency and no after life because you could believe in none, both, or one and not the other. Now do you believe in the Equivalency of death?

deviltwit 12-17-2005 06:05 PM

nope i still don't believe in that. I think the good part of dying(if you don't believe in religion) is that you had a chance in life and now your body will rot in the earth or being burned.

yata 12-17-2005 06:14 PM

Hmmm that is a good opinion, even though I don't agree I still respect it:)

deviltwit 12-17-2005 06:16 PM

Well that what i see death is.

yata 12-17-2005 06:18 PM

Do you believe in any religions, my guess is no.

deviltwit 12-18-2005 06:36 PM

no, though i'm suppose to be buddhist. If there is God in this world, I BELIEVE that he lost hope in us to go to the Kingdom of God or Heaven. When i was little and played with cars and the map thingy. I moved the cars around that lead them directions likt the mall and stuff, and i thought that's how God moves us around in Earth.

MajinX 12-19-2005 07:30 PM

i dont believe in this stuff, i mean so far in my life there has been way more bad then good, unless its very very late then so far its been proven wrong, plus look at all the africains that are suffering, wat is the equalavansy of that, and we all know they die from hungry after a while.

sheik 12-20-2005 01:32 PM

I believe in Jesus but WE lost our way in life, not Jesus.

We have too many perverts, wierdos, druggies, sexual assaults, violent videogames, bad music (not just rap, some rock too!) gangs, bad parenting, teen sex, demonic cults and athiest.

Most people don't believe in Jesus now because we have so much bad stuff happen to us and we think Jesus doesn't care about us. We need to change our ways and maybe we won't be such an athiest community.

Our shows have Demons, no morality and lude conduct. No wonder we have such a corrupted nation!

Did you know the most looked up word at webster.com is. It is the most looked up word!!! Know what it is?

Integrity!!! It is sad that we don't know what integrity is!!! We have all these cheating people, robbers, perverts, killers, stalkers, and bad politicians. Even our politicians can't be looked up too because they act to corrupted.

yata 12-20-2005 06:52 PM

Well I believe that in equalvinsy it sometimes wont work but when it does it is usally right, usually. Still I completly believe in both God and Jesus, beacsue I am a christan and even thouigh there are many bad people in thnis world means not that we have to be bad:) though that is just my opinion.

sheik 12-20-2005 07:45 PM

I know!!! Most people think that since everyone else is commiting crimes that it is okay for them to do it when it is really not!

yata 12-20-2005 07:51 PM

Yeah i know! still even though sometimes they know it is wrong than so they dont pitty and get mad at themsleves they use the exuse that other people do it, I thinks it a immature and pathetic choice:mad:

hokge 12-21-2005 03:53 AM

The equlavensy of death is life.

sheik 12-21-2005 01:06 PM

DId you know the human life expectancy is going down down since drugs, fast food, and electronic entertainment?

hokge 12-21-2005 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shiek
DId you know the human life expectancy is going down down since drugs, fast food, and electronic entertainment?

I'll die when it's inteeded.

yata 12-21-2005 04:43 PM

As well shall we all:)