Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Series (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   10 Best of Naruto (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=11322)

Freshgrease 12-19-2005 02:36 PM

10 Best of Naruto

I was asked to do a "10 best" of Naruto (Fight scenes, naruhinata romantic scenes, etc) for Naruto Central. I was thinking that it whould be best to have some input from other sources so it whould be a less-biased list. So here's what I ask: Give me you favorite of each category I list and, if possible, another category.

I can't give much rewards due too my limited mod powers, but I will give you rep for both your post here AND will continue to do so as I can until after the New Years. I will automatically assume you want green. PM me if you want red (after the post has been made).

-Best fight scenes overall
-Best Naru/Sas fights against eachother and together (against a villan)
-Best Naru/Hinata moments
-Best Naru/Sakura moments

-Coolest jutsu (and by whom)
-Most vicious Villan (try to differ on this one from the other posters)
-Coolest Hero
-Favorite genin

If you can make more categories that whould be great. I also ask if you can name the top 10 in your opinion AND you give eepisode numbers (if it is an extended fight scene of 2+ episodes, then give one of the two or whatever.)

Thanks

MrPwnzerz 12-19-2005 03:15 PM

This is definitely hard...And I'm afraid i won't be able to give you episode numbers but anyway:

Best fight scene:Naruto vs Sasuke
Best fight scene for Naruto and Sasuke together: Naruto and Sasuke vs Haku.
Best Naruto/Sakura moment: Not so much together, but when Sakura finds out it was actually Naruto that saved her from Gaara.
Coolest jutsu:Sharingan, because it allows the user to "copy" other jutsu.
Most vicious villain: Though we haven't seen much out of him yet, I believe Itachi will be a pretty mean guy. As we saw, he killed his entire own clan, and then he beat up his own brother without remorse.
Coolest hero: Rock Lee, because he's an overall nice guy, he works hard, and he is a monster in the battle field, despite being unable to use genjutsu or ninjutsu.
Favorite genin: Shikamaru, because of his amazing ability to think out scenarios and his overall ability to keep calm under pressure.

Now I have 3 of my own.
Most fascinating fight scene:The Sannin fight, it was amazing seeing three of potentially the most powerful ninja of their generation all come together and fight. Even though Jiraiya and Orochimaru both weren't at 100%.
Weirdest ninja:Chouji, because he reminds me of Goku from DragonballZ. The more he eats, the stronger he becomes.
Most capable of destruction:Naruto, because of his inability to keep calm, and control the Kyuubi. If he ends up unleashing the full amount of power that the Kyuubi offers, he may not be capable of controlling that...leading to him going on a rampage of destruction.

OG 12-19-2005 03:26 PM

dunno the episodes but...

-Best fight scenes overall-sannins fight each other!
against-before sasuke left, together-haku match up
-Best Naru/Hinata moments-when hinata gave medicine to naruto during chuunin pre. (?)
-Best Naru/Sakura moments-when naruto tricked sakura into believeing he was sasuke

-Coolest jutsu (and by whom)-rasengan-naruto, 4th, jiraiya
-Most vicious Villan (try to differ on this one from the other posters)- kimimaro cause he will stop at nothing except when he couldnt help it due to his illness.....
-Coolest Hero-rock lee saving sakura in chunnins exam
-Favorite genin-neji

MajinX 12-19-2005 04:13 PM

-Best fight scene - Kimimaro Vs garaa
-Naru/sasuke fight against and together - Haku fight
-Best Naru/Hinata moments - When naruto cheered hinata on
-Best Naru/Sakura moments - When sukura realized naruto understood everything she has been through after sasuke left

-Coolest jutsu (and by whom)- Primary lotus by rock lee
-Most vicious Villan - Orochimaru, captured on villagers for experiments
-Coolest Hero - Kakashi
-Favorite genin - Neji

GAma_Oyabun 12-19-2005 07:17 PM

-Best fight scenes overall : battle with the hokages and orochimaru
-Best Naru/Sas fights against eachother and together: the battle against haku had good teamwork from sasuke and naruto in both first time they meet and second.
-Best Naru/Hinata moments-when naruto says he likes people like that and hinata thinks he likes her.
-Best Naru/Sakura moments-lol on ep.101 when naruto keeps going into the "scary" face and freaking her out

-Coolest jutsu (and by whom)- Jiraiya/gamabunta combo fire ball
-Most vicious Villan: most of the vicious villains were already said but sasori seems pretty sick
-Coolest Hero- JIRAIYA
-Favorite genin: tie with rock lee, kiba, and shikamaru

nma 12-19-2005 07:26 PM

Best Fight Scene: The Third Vs. Oro, and The First and Second
Best Naru/Sas: Vs Haku
Coolest jutsu (and by whom): Karyu Endan by the Third
Most vicious Villan (try to differ on this one from the other posters): Orochimaru and Itachi.
Coolest Hero: Kakashi
Favorite genin: Neji

My own
Greatest Genius: The Third.
Best Summoning: Mando

beautiful-green-beast 12-19-2005 07:40 PM

Best fight Scene: Rock Lee v. Garra
Coolest Jutsu: Primary Lotus
Vicious Villan: Itachi
Coolest Hero: The Fourth
Favorite Genin: Rock Lee
Best Naruto & Sasuke fight: (Together)Against Haku (Against Each Other) In the Valley of the End
Best Naruto and Sakura moment: After the 2 year skip, when they tricked Kakashi in order to get the bells
Best Naruto/Hinata Moment: When Naruto fought in her honor

Dosu189 12-19-2005 07:50 PM

Best Fight Scene: Dosu, Zaku and Kin vs. Rock Lee, Sakura, Chouji, Ino, Shikihamru, Neji, and Sasuke...Second Test in the Death Forest

Naruto and Sasuke: Vs. Haku

Naruto and Hinita: When she was stalking him while he was traning, that was kinda wierd

Naruto and Sakura: When she fed him the food while he was tied to the tree stump

Coolest Jutsu: Maybe Rock Lee's Drunken Fist

Vicious Villan: Itachi, he is just a really freaky guy

Coolest Hero: The 4th Hokage, dieing for his village

Fav. Genin: Tie, Rock Lee, Dosu

My Own
Fav. Weapon: Needles or Dosu's arm

Least fav. Ninja: The ANBU, they are a pretty freaky group

YoshiToshi 12-20-2005 05:41 AM

Sounds cool

-Best fight scenes overall: The Hokage Battle with Oro.
-Best Naru/Sas fights against eachother and together (against a villan): I liked the OAV with Waterfall Country. But I would have to say the Haku battle.
-Best Naru/Hinata moments: I liked the Naruto Onigiri part; and the part with Naruto said, "i like people like you" or whatever.
-Best Naru/Sakura moments: Episode 3, with Naruto pretending to be Sasuke. That was hilarious. lol Can't think of anything else right now.

-Coolest jutsu (and by whom): Katon, Ryuka no jutsu- By Sasuke
-Most vicious Villan (try to differ on this one from the other posters): Itachi or maybe Orochimaru
-Coolest Hero: Naruto, i think his determination makes him look "hero-like"
-Favorite genin: Sasuke

My own:
-Favorite Shinobi (besides Genin/Rookie 9): Kakashi
-Favorite Kunoichi (besides Genin/Rookie 9): Shizune or maybe Tsunade
-Favorite Filler: Episode 101. The one with Kakashi's mask. lol
-Favorite Kage: Yondaime Hokage

Rath 12-20-2005 11:31 AM

-Best fight scenes overall: Fight with Gaara and Rock Lee against Kimimaro
-Best Naru/Sas fights against eachother and together (against a villan)- each other- fight with chidori and resengan :together- against Haku
-Best Naru/Hinata moments- when Naruto see's a glimpse of hinata hiding behind the wall and he starts a conversation with her (2 years later chapters)
-Best Naru/Sakura moments- when Naruto get's diareah (pretending to be sasuke) and has to run out to the bathroom.

-Coolest jutsu (and by whom)- Lotus attacks (rock Lee)
-Most vicious Villan (try to differ on this one from the other posters)- Orochimaru(what does he do with the young boys he takes 0_o)
-Coolest Hero- Naruto
-Favorite genin- Rock Lee

My own:
Favorite Team Instuctor: Kakashi
Favorite female ninja: Temari
Best faces: tie between Kankuro and Naruto
Most memorable scene: when naruto is fighting sasuke and they talk with each other while fighting
Most underrated character: TenTen
Best Hokage: Yondaime
Coolest Looking Hokage: Nidaime
Favorite pet ninja: Akamaru
Funniest naruto face: when his eyes are all buldgy and round like this 0_0 and his mouth is wide open like a rectangle showing his teeth
Favorite naruto character when they were younger: Kakashi
Best dialogue: tie between Naruto and shikamaru
Favorite character(personality-wise): shikamaru

that's about it...sorry if it's too much :P

Mr. Papaya 12-21-2005 02:15 PM

-Best fight scenes overall Gaara vs. Rock Lee, Naruto vs. Sasuke, Orochimaru vs. the 3rd
-Best Naru/Sas fights against eachother and together (against a villan) Against each other is obvious, together the one against Orochimaru if that really counts
-Best Naru/Hinata moments: When Naruto touches her blood on the ground and swears he'll beat Neji
-Best Naru/Sakura moments: All the episode 3 stuff

-Coolest jutsu (and by whom): I like Orochimaru's Edo Tensei and itachi's Amaterasu
-Most vicious Villan (try to differ on this one from the other posters): I'd really say Orochimaru, but Sasori deserves consideration. He uses dead bodies for his puppets and killed his own parents and used them as puppets.
-Coolest Hero: Gaara after he turns good
-Favorite genin: Neji

hinata kicks ass 12-21-2005 02:47 PM

-Best fight scenes overall: sannin's fight
-Best Naru/Sas fights against eachother and together: agenst echother befor sasuke leaves
-Best Naru/Hinata moments: when naruto says "i like ppl like u" and when he fights for hinata(v neji)
-Best Naru/Sakura moments:when naruto pretens to me sasuke

-Coolest jutsu (and by whom):9 tail reles(fighting sasuke) by naruto
-Most vicious Villan: oro or itachi
-Coolest Hero: naruto when he gets series
-Favorite genin: hinata

#1 Bad Guy 12-21-2005 08:52 PM

-Best fight scenes overall
Orochimaru VS Sarutobi
Kankurou VS Sakon/Ukon

Naruto VS Sasuke @ The Valley of the End
Naruto and Sasuke VS Haku

-Best Naru/Hinata moments
When Hinata made Naruto lunch and the food looked like Naruto (filler)

-Best Naru/Sakura moments
When Naruto promised to bring Sasuke back before he left

-Coolest jutsu (and by whom)
Edo Tensei- Orochimaru-sama

-Most vicious Villan (try to differ on this one from the other posters)
Momochi Zabuza -sliced through a dead Haku to get to Kakashi

-Coolest Hero
Jiraiya

-Favorite genin
Kankurou

My own:
Best Assistant: Kabuto
Best Dressed: Momochi Zabuza
Best Sensei: Jaraiya
Saddest Moment: When Naruto and Sasuke turned into little kids inside that ball during their last fight.
Best Kenoichi: Temari
Biggest Suprise: Zetsu appearing after the valley of the end fight

Makoto_Duke_War_IV 12-25-2005 03:47 PM

Best fight scene - The Sannin Fight and Gaara Vs. Kimimaro
-Naru/sasuke fight against and together - The Valley of the End Fight
-Best Naru/Hinata moments - When Naruto cheered Hinata on
-Best Naru/Sakura moments - When Naruto Henged in to Sasuke and almost kissed Sakura but he had the runs.

-Coolest jutsu (and by whom)- Sexy no jutsu ;) and that bone jutsu that Kimizilla I mean Kimimaro had
-Most vicious Villan - Orochimaru-sama (he's just a bastard) and Itachi-san (JUst because I love the elder Uchiha)
-Coolest Hero - Iruka-sensei
-Favorite genin - Shino

One of my own

- Sexiest Ninja - Orochimaru-sama

destructioninjalloy 12-26-2005 01:41 PM

-Best fight scenes overall =sakura vs sound ninja when she cut her hair and keep on the fight.
-Best Naru/Sas fights against eachother=at the valley of somewhere.. and together (against a villan)=vs orochimaru..
-Best Naru/Hinata moments=when naruto said he will kick neji ass to hinata just before the battle with neji.
-Best Naru/Sakura moments=after naruto battle sasuke on top of the hospital when naruto convinced sakura sasuke would not follow orochimaru.

-Coolest jutsu (and by whom)=saba no kyu by gaara.
-Most vicious Villan (try to differ on this one from the other posters)=the leader of akatsuki..i dont know whoever his name.
-Coolest Hero=naruto
-Favorite genin=shikamaru

of my own

best naruto theme song=haruta kanata..i even jammed this song.