Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Series (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Man to Man : Naruto and Sasuke (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=13210)

UchihaTaijiya 02-08-2006 10:04 PM

Man to Man : Naruto and Sasuke

Okay, there are pretty much two or more threads on Kyuubi Naruto and CS Level 2 Sasuke.

This is NOT one of them.

I want to know... who you think is stronger... withOUT the aid of either Kyuubi or the cursed seal.

I mean, how about we judge them from their natural strengths and not their 'given' ones?

I'm going to answer in a bit. If this gets closed then I'd rather not have wasted all my time. Haha.

But I will say I'm leaning toward Sasuke.

Have fun. :)

doglike 02-08-2006 10:07 PM

it kills me to say it, but minus the kyuubi and cs, i give the edge to sasuke. he'd still have the sharingan. besides, naruto's a bit of a spaz on his own most of the time (at least thus far in the series)

KyoichiKanami 02-08-2006 10:16 PM

I'd have to say Naruto. Using Kage Bushin, he'd just have to wear out Sasuke's supply of Chidori. At that point, just Rasengan.

YoshiToshi 02-08-2006 10:20 PM

But remember that it takes alot of chakra to use Rasengan, and Naruto has ALOT of chakra and one of the reasons is because of the Kyuubi.

If Naruto didn't have Kyuubi, and Sasuke didn't have the cursed seal; Sasuke would kick Naruto's ass. Naruto probably couldn't even have learned Kage Bunshin without Kyuubi.

GAma_Oyabun 02-08-2006 10:20 PM

ok, without kyuubi naruto cant produce enough kage bunshins to last. the way it works is that the person divides his remaining chakra into his clones. doing this too much naruto will run out of chakra extremely fast since its his only ninjutsu other than rasengan. its also a forbidden technique because of that. Sasuke on the other hand knows a variety of jutsu and is better at strategy, accuracy, and speed. without kyuubi i think naruto would lose to sasuke

oh ya and are u saying sasuke has sharingan too or no

andrew7913 02-08-2006 10:30 PM

wel given strengths are un known casue sasuke is still in a genious clan and has genious blood but naruto had nothing so a question lik this is answer less

KyoichiKanami 02-08-2006 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uchiha1412Toshi
But remember that it takes alot of chakra to use Rasengan, and Naruto has ALOT of chakra and one of the reasons is because of the Kyuubi.

If Naruto didn't have Kyuubi, and Sasuke didn't have the cursed seal; Sasuke would kick Naruto's ass. Naruto probably couldn't even have learned Kage Bunshin without Kyuubi.

Naruto learned Kage Bunshin on his own. It was his first display of strength, preiod really, but notably without Kyuubi. Also, keep in mind being a genius means having great fighting potential. Natuo doesn't nessecarily need Kyuubi, for the fact that he himself can think outside of the box. Remember how he defeated Neji? By being unpredictable first, and using Kyuubi second. Sasuke would more than likely squander his own chakra and nerves by attempting to predict Naruto. This is because Naruto himself has a large amount of chakra, and as such, has enough to divert to diversionary tactics and attacks seperately without Kyuubi. Really, the only two battles where Kyuubi's chakra was tapped in a noticably large amount and required was with Haku and with Gaara/Shukaku. Also, the only two techniques Naruto couldn't use without Kyuubi are Taijuu Kage Bushin no Jutsu and Summoning, excluding variants on Rasengan. So, in theory, all he'd really need to do was create enough normal Kage Bushin to have Sasuke use Chidori twice. Or even once, really, since he couldn't use it twice without repercussion unless he were in CS 2. As such, Naruto has the upper hand afterwards, hence the Rasengan. The rest of the clones don't just take his chakra forever. When they're dispelled, the chakra returns.

UchihaTaijiya 02-08-2006 10:43 PM

Bloodline limit is natural. I do not consider it the same as Kyuubi or Cursed Seal, so of course Sasuke still has his sharingan.

Quote:

wel given strengths are un known casue sasuke is still in a genious clan and has genious blood but naruto had nothing so a question lik this is answer less
How does that make it answerless? ::blinks::

Quote:

Remember how he defeated Neji? By being unpredictable. Sasuke would more than likely squander his own chakra and nerves by attempting to predict Naruto. This is because Naruto himself has a large amount of chakra.
Actually, didn't Naruto beat Neji b/c he had two chakras? I think Neji closed all his tenketsu, but then again, it has been awhile since I've read or seen that battle. In the end he won b/c of his brain, but he was only able to last that long b/c of the Kyuubi... but I could be wrong. stupid memory.

And Sasuke fights pretty well against Naruto's kage bushin. He wouldn't use his chidori on Naruto when there was a chance it would be a kage bushin. Unless Naruto managed to trick him, which could happen.

Makoto_Duke_War_IV 02-08-2006 11:16 PM

I sick of hearing about Sasuke's Sharingan giving him the uper hand. The Sharingan is an 'easy' botton plus we have not yet seen Sasuke use his Sharingan right yet.

They're tied. Always was and always will.

UchihaTaijiya 02-08-2006 11:37 PM

Quote:

I sick of hearing about Sasuke's Sharingan giving him the uper hand. The Sharingan is an 'easy' botton plus we have not yet seen Sasuke use his Sharingan right yet.
What do you mean, he hasn't used it 'right'? He's already copied taijutsu from Rock Lee and has opened all three little dots in his eye.... please, explain that... ^^;

I do think they're close, but imo Sasuke is a little better than Naruto, w/out their 'given' powers. And I think he'd win in an all out fight. ::shrugs::

Makoto_Duke_War_IV 02-09-2006 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya
What do you mean, he hasn't used it 'right'? He's already copied taijutsu from Rock Lee and has opened all three little dots in his eye.... please, explain that... ^^;

I do think they're close, but imo Sasuke is a little better than Naruto, w/out their 'given' powers. And I think he'd win in an all out fight. ::shrugs::

Yeah but he didn't copy a a ninjutsu yet, now has he? *raises eyebrow*

Hinata_Fan_Boy 02-09-2006 02:33 AM

No he hasnt copied a Ninjutsu yet but that's cause he really hasnt seen too many Ninjutsus. And many of the ones he has seen are bloodlimits or just too advanced for him to use. As for who would win it would definitely be sasuke he is just a better ninja overall. If Naruto's frog summoning was more reliable i would say that Naruto would win, but Sasuke has better taijutsu, more Ninjutsu, and the Sharingan. Also i believe though that naruto's stamina can give him a big edge too. His stamina is huge and it is not because of the kyuubi cause he always has a lot of chakra in battles and rarely uses the kyuubi's chakra. If he could just outlast sasuke than maybe but Sasuke is just too smart to fall for it plus Naruto is too direct to think of a plan most of the time.

GAma_Oyabun 02-09-2006 02:37 AM

he copied chidori from kakashi, thats the easiest way to learn it. thats my guess anyway. sasuke has sharingan. thats a big advantage against an idiot that uses too much chakra to produce one kage bunshin. i dont agree wit u kyoichi. sasuke can see through naruto's kage bunshin. he'll attack the right one and wont waste his chidori. another thing is if sasuke doesnt have sharingan than kakashi wouldnt even teach him that move. naruto only beat neji because he had training with the kyuubi's chakra. neji should've won that fight. i agree with taiyjia. sasuke was a better ninja to begin with. on their first mission out side konoha sasuke could match u with two mist chuunins while naruto sat there like a dumbass. even sakura did better than him there. i think sakura can pwn naruto if he didnt have kyuubi. she has superior strength, medical skill, and high level chakra control, she could probably learn the rasengan better than naruto.

Hinata_Fan_Boy 02-09-2006 02:42 AM

That's true but since she doesnt have his stamina it would take her a lot longer to learn it. But you bring up a good example with the 2 mist chuunin.

GAma_Oyabun 02-09-2006 02:50 AM

im just saying that since her chakra control is better she doesnt need to spend as much time, or also saying she doesnt need his stamina to do it since she is a pro at chakra control. to me if rasengan's prerequisite is to have chakra control, sakura should've been the one to use it. i think naruto would still be a good chuunin, probably around kiba's level w/o kyuubi . im think sasuke would be at neji's level and probably become a jonin later. cant say more than this since its not manga section.