Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Minatos Plan.... (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=132390)

Konnaha_yellow_flash 11-02-2011 08:22 PM

Minatos Plan....

Ha! I knew naruto was going to learn the FTG since his shushin isn't all that great when u compare Raichus. It will be epic though.....

IMO, The FTG like all other T/S jutsu are based on the control of Yin and Yang based chakra. More likely Yin more then Yang probably.

Notice that basic summonings are done with blood plus the application of ones chakra.

Seen herehttp://www.mangareader.net/93-97-17/...hapter-92.html

I think that spiritual energy is at its most concentrated form in the blood as YIN base.
And that for T/S jutsu to do what they do, I believe spiritual energy must be capable of conducting and reacting to the users spiritual energy over any distance and isn't bound by space or time.
This also must apply to the spiritual energy of animals and other people through a blood contract which allows one to summon an animal or person despite not having the same spiritual energy.http://www.mangareader.net/93-97-19/...hapter-92.html

Spiritual energy in the form of minato's blood seal either on a flying kunai or Tag on a person or object is activated by minato focusing his own chakra, Which then transports minato to his Blood seal instantly through a dimensional door way instantly.

Basically, By focusing his chakra on his blood seal (kunai or tag), which has his spiritual energy in it, it can pick up on minatos chakra and activate, transporting him due to spiritual energies ability to conduct over any distance.

Thats my theory on The "Flying-Thunder-God-no-jutsu". And the majority of all other T/S jutsu as well.

Now its application to "that jutsu" for naruto to finish and use to beat madara as planned by Minato.

IMO.....
Minato figured out that Madara Uchiha being able to summon the Kyuubi, (a massive amount of spiritual/physical energy chakra beast) is due to madaras spiritual energy/YIN based chakra being the same as the kyuubis. (And Karin also Implies the power of sasukes MS and the kyuubis power are the same.)

SO, with naruto having the power of the kyuubis YIN powerful chakra which is the same as madaras YIN chakra as well... With same spiritual energy as madara in kyuubi form.... Naruto will be able to transport himself to madara at will!!!!

No tags....

No Kunai....

Naruto can just FTG to madara at will.

Note: The kyuubis wicked spiritual energy/YIN based chakra could allow naruto to FTG to anyone with wicked YIN based chakra, not just madara.

Wolverine 11-02-2011 10:35 PM

Re: Minatos Plan....

Nice theory. I mean it.

Just one thing though... Naruto surpassed Ei's top speed.

Shadowblade 11-02-2011 11:17 PM

At least this guy produce theories.

Krohnie84 11-03-2011 12:40 AM

I think we all expected that Naruto would learn FTG, as long as it gets presented properly.

KYF, I like reading your stuff. The time you put into your posts shows, but I don't think the "link" between Madara (or the Uchiha for that matter) and the Kyuubi will be played. Almost too much, or too far fetched.

stubborn_d0nkey 11-03-2011 03:51 AM

Did you forget my friendly advice KYF? Stay away from Yin/Yang.

Lightning 11-03-2011 04:13 AM

i think it is actually possible for naruto to "exploit" the summoning contract between madara and the kyuubi, that is if he learns hiraishin/

krurk 11-03-2011 06:32 AM

ying and yang again kyf, come on, your theories are good but think of something different, the ying and yang hasn't come into play since they described the Kyuubi's chakra to Naruto's.

Wolverine 11-03-2011 07:17 AM

The Yin/Yang concept is the kind that is only believable once proven true. So I'll reserve my opinion on that one until later. At least, this makes for an interesting hypothesis and a good read.

Human Rasengan 11-03-2011 08:08 AM

you know what I was with you till the end; even put up with the yin yang stuff and made it through that then you throw Naruto can warp to where Madara is .. and shit just kinda fell flat.. how can you explain that cause they supposedly have similar chakra (evil) that they can just seek each other out.. like Naruto can reverse summon himself to Madara all because Madara can summon Kyuubi... it doesn't work like that or else when Madara summoned Kyuubi Naruto blond haired ass should have plopped right in front of Madara and got burnt to a crisp.

kevinyu 11-03-2011 08:26 AM

Yes. But to make it simpler, Minato's plan was to introduce the main character of the manga named Naruto rofl corny:p:p:p::D :D

Is yin/yang needed to perform the FTG?

Quart3r 11-03-2011 09:07 AM

Never thought I'd get to see the day where I would like one of KYF theory,pigs fly next

Konnaha_yellow_flash 11-03-2011 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Human Rasengan (Post 2027845)
you know what I was with you till the end; even put up with the yin yang stuff and made it through that then you throw Naruto can warp to where Madara is .. and shit just kinda fell flat.. how can you explain that cause they supposedly have similar chakra (evil) that they can just seek each other out.. like Naruto can reverse summon himself to Madara all because Madara can summon Kyuubi... it doesn't work like that or else when Madara summoned Kyuubi Naruto blond haired ass should have plopped right in front of Madara and got burnt to a crisp.

I already explained how madara having the same chakra as the kyuubi would allow naruto to FTG to him without a seal.

Spiritual energy in the blood used by shinobi for T/S jutsu must conduct over any amount of distance and be capable of being activated.
All naruto would do is go kyuubi mode (red chakra) to match his spiritual energy with madaras and reverse summon himself to madara because madara is a giant walking seal being full of spiritual energy from his EMS.

Its like naruto has a blood contract with madara because he has the kyuubi and its power is the same as the EMS of madaras. U see what Im trying to say?

Minato must have realized this and put the kyuubi in naruto so he could use the kyuubis power against madara. If this is true then naruto will likely create flying thunder god level 3.

Wolverine 11-03-2011 10:36 AM

Ideally, Naruto's glow mode speed should make FTG redundant considering he's using it to fight a single man and not armies like Minato did, where the FTG really made a difference. But alas...

FTG level 3 seems like an inevitability. Just how awesome it looks remains to be seen.

Anybody else see how Naruto might manage to incorporate the Rasen/Rasengan name in that move?

platinumrug 11-03-2011 11:27 AM

One thing, when has Naruto ever used shunshin? When not in lite brite mode or SM?

Konnaha_yellow_flash 11-03-2011 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolverine (Post 2027949)
Ideally, Naruto's glow mode speed should make FTG redundant considering he's using it to fight a single man and not armies like Minato did, where the FTG really made a difference. But alas...

FTG level 3 seems like an inevitability. Just how awesome it looks remains to be seen.

Anybody else see how Naruto might manage to incorporate the Rasen/Rasengan name in that move?

IDK, naruto being able to transport to madara at will should just be level one or two, just improved.

IMO, the ultimate way to use the Flying thunder god attack would be to transport niinjutsu to the enemy making a level 3.

For instance... Naruto creates a FRS and instead of throwing it he just FTG's it directly to madara. This would mean all of narutos ninjutsu (KBs, FRS or bijuu ball) are instantaneous.

Thats probably the finishing of the FTG IMO due to the fact transporting oneself is effective, but still posses a risk. However, transporting ninjutsu instead is more effective because the enemy can't touch u since ur fighting from long range.