Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Debates Section (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Islam Protesting against Danish Cartoons (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=13654)

DarkAztek 02-19-2006 03:32 PM

Islam Protesting against Danish Cartoons

I'm sure that you've all heard of this by now. It's been going on the last week and a half or so. I'm getting pretty sick of this topic in the news and the huge hypocrisy. People are holding giant protests because of the depiction of Mohammad and saying that Islam is a religion of violence. How do they protest? By KILLING and INJURING people and threatening war, death, and destruction to the Danish, Israel, and the United States.

The issue for this topic is free speech. Should the Danish be allowed to post those cartoons? What should be done now with all of these protests? Is an apology enough?

Shikamaru_IQ 02-19-2006 03:45 PM

The Danish should stop Making those cartoon's. And stop offending them.
I think they deserve to be hurt but not killed.
No a apology is not enough a Charge should be made. 5,00 dollars maybe.
And a fine to Danish too.
But dont get other countries into this.

MrPwnzerz 02-19-2006 04:19 PM

I really hate towel heads. I say we just nuke them all. The world would have no more problems...except radiation...

Shikamaru_IQ 02-19-2006 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrPwnzerz
I really hate towel heads. I say we just nuke them all. The world would have no more problems...except radiation...

^^Racist..
I hate racist. No we shouldnt nuke "towel head's" we should nuke poeple like you.
Mr Pwner your not debating your just spamming.

Why do u hate them. Because they don't agree w/ your rethod's? Because they stand up for there Prophet Muhhamed?
I still think The poeple who made the Carttons Deserve a huge fine. And the Islamic poeple Deserve a smaller Fine.
Danish should never be allowed to make these cartoonz. In Fact why don't the Islamic Make Cartoon's that are making fun of Danish. (no offense to any Danish's around NL)
But Islamic Should'nt get into more throuble By saying they'll kill US and Danish. That's a no-no.

GaaraOfTheDeathSand 02-19-2006 04:50 PM

yeah spammer and im muslim and in the Qur'an its very very bad to draw any one like god angels or prophets and if u do hell for u... screw the people who made it all...THEY'RE MAKING FUN OF MUSLIMS and like one muslim said we should've killed them all but they aren't and the danish will prolly get a visit from terrorists if they keep drawing muhammad and mr pwners stop being racist i agree witha shika

MrPwnzerz 02-19-2006 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shikamaru_IQ
^^Racist..
I hate racist. No we shouldnt nuke "towel head's" we should nuke poeple like you.
Mr Pwner your not debating your just spamming.

Why do u hate them. Because they don't agree w/ your rethod's? Because they stand up for there Prophet Muhhamed?
I still think The poeple who made the Carttons Deserve a huge fine. And the Islamic poeple Deserve a smaller Fine.
Danish should never be allowed to make these cartoonz. In Fact why don't the Islamic Make Cartoon's that are making fun of Danish. (no offense to any Danish's around NL)
But Islamic Should'nt get into more throuble By saying they'll kill US and Danish. That's a no-no.

The fact that you took me seriously shows that you shouldn't be on this forum. It was a joke. I think this whole situation is ridiculous. I think the Danish should just take the cartoon off of the air, and the problem should be solved. No fine, that's ridiculous. An apology, and cancellation of the show;that is all.. It's pathetic though when Islamic people threaten to kill people and punish them, and then threaten to other countries for anothers mistake? Give me a break.

GaaraOfTheDeathSand 02-19-2006 05:46 PM

shut up and its not funny u should be off this forum u racist... its in the Qur'an not to draw that stuff and if u dont know how important this is then your just an ignorant fool. the danish should be payed fines for breaking the qur'an's rules... Muslims dont break theirs... u dont even know what your talking about

MrPwnzerz 02-19-2006 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GaaraOfTheDeathSand
shut up and its not funny u should be off this forum u racist... its in the Qur'an not to draw that stuff and if u dont know how important this is then your just an ignorant fool. the danish should be payed fines for breaking the qur'an's rules... Muslims dont break theirs... u dont even know what your talking about

Are you kidding me? Do you think the Danish people read the Quran? THEY DID NOT KNOW. You are obviously oblivious to the happenings of this world. "Muslims don't break theirs." Is it not in the Quran that Muslims aren't allowed to distribute any type of information implying that a prophet of any religioin can be wrong or their logic faulted? Because, I don't know about you, but I've read some Muslim papers, and nearly everyday they criticize and deface the reputation of Abraham. So clearly, you don't know what you're talking about. You call me racist and ignorant, but I call you the ignorant one. You're clearly the one that knows nothing of what he is talking about it.

GaaraOfTheDeathSand 02-19-2006 06:03 PM

okay tell me are u muslim christian well u have your rules and we have ours... break those rules and u get hell u really need to figure this out...

MrPwnzerz 02-19-2006 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GaaraOfTheDeathSand
okay tell me are u muslim christian well u have your rules and we have ours... break those rules and u get hell u really need to figure this out...

Okay, you clearly have no idea of what you're talking about anymore. I'm done with this thread.

GaaraOfTheDeathSand 02-19-2006 07:50 PM

heard it all before racist boy okay time to answer some questions of DA. danish no post cartoons sorry isnt good enough

nma 02-19-2006 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkAztek
I'm sure that you've all heard of this by now. It's been going on the last week and a half or so. I'm getting pretty sick of this topic in the news and the huge hypocrisy. People are holding giant protests because of the depiction of Mohammad and saying that Islam is a religion of violence. How do they protest? By KILLING and INJURING people and threatening war, death, and destruction to the Danish, Israel, and the United States.

The issue for this topic is free speech. Should the Danish be allowed to post those cartoons? What should be done now with all of these protests? Is an apology enough?

Er...typo?

I think that the printing of the cartoons was wrong. Freedom of speech is a good thing, but it doesn't go as far as letting you insult a billion + people. As for the death threats and stuff, meh, every religion has their kooks. The danish editors should have known better than to do something this dumb with Al Quaeda running around.

GaaraOfTheDeathSand 02-19-2006 08:14 PM

atleast u know the truth unlike mr pwners

DarkAztek 02-19-2006 08:30 PM

No typo. One of the reasons the protestors are pissed is because the cartoon was saying that Islam is a religion of violence. Ironically, the protestors then KILL people.

I don't care what religion you are. That's just plain stupid. They made a cartoon of the prophet and NOW there is a big fight over it? There have been depictions of Mohammad throughout the last thousand years and there wasn't a fight then. Why is it that there is a problem now? And look at some of the cartoons some draw about Jesus and about Abraham. You don't see people killing one another over that. Boo hoo! Muslims themselves have depictions of Mohammad!

Source: http://www.retecool.com/mirrordir/Mo...%20Archive.htm

I agree that the cartoon was offensive. It shouldn't have been reprinted and the Danes should apologize for it. Well guess what? They did! But guess what else!? The Danish also have freedom of speech. You can say whatever the fuck you want. Sorry, that's how it works. No matter how offensive to any group.

And to be honest, this isn't "just a few kooks." This is hundreds of thousands. Look at the news stories on this and all of the protests. At each protest, property is distroyed, people are hurt, and people are killed in many of them. All for a cartoon? Waah! Waah! It was not a direct attack on Islam. It was sharing an opinion. It would be like someone telling me that homosexuality is wrong and then I slit their throat because my personal philosophy says that is blasphemy.

GaaraOfTheDeathSand 02-19-2006 08:31 PM

because they're making fun of him.... before those people didnt air it on TV now they did and in a cartoon its wrong