Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Contests (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=151)
-   -   SOTW #3 Discussion (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=14199)

Impulse 03-06-2006 06:54 PM

SOTW #3 Discussion

Alright, since the SOTW died many months ago, I've decided to bring it back. But first things first, I will need a group of judges, preferably five that know how to vote properly. So if you're interested in the voting process, then please do say so. And also, we will need a theme for the SOTW. After we're done with that, the date will be set, and let's hope we can gather enough entries =P

Discuss please!

beautiful-green-beast 03-06-2006 07:06 PM

Alright, I'd be interested in judging....I can be a real hard-ass about it too =P..

About the theme...I suggest something out of the ordinary....we can't do abstract, because most of us cough*me, Jaxon, Kama* would use your tut to do it......How about something that's happened recently.....the War in Iraq......KH2....soemthin....

Impulse 03-06-2006 07:19 PM

And oh, I forgot to mention that if you're a judge, you cannot submit an entry >_>

The theme should be something unique, so put your creativity to its fullest potential, people =P

beautiful-green-beast 03-06-2006 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImpulseSeed
And oh, I forgot to mention that if you're a judge, you cannot submit an entry >_>

Doesn't matter to me, I always lose anyways xD

Full_Moon 03-06-2006 07:50 PM

may i be the judge?

2xHelix 03-06-2006 07:51 PM

ha^^-bgb-
i'll be a judge since i'm not good @ requests or themes....my creativity is limited to urges to do a certain tag....thats why i only do them every once in a while....enuff of my life story....i'll judge =)

Impulse 03-06-2006 08:02 PM

@Yumi- I think you will do a good job on voting so I'll let you be a judge as well =P

It's looking great so far. So far we have as judges:
BGB
Full_Moon
EinThunder

What do you guys think of Politics as a theme? Like Bush and stuff >_>

OG 03-06-2006 08:13 PM

can i be a judge?:D...

as for theme dunno....politics is hated-.-...so i say something people like....are u also taking into account the skill levels or not?

Impulse 03-06-2006 08:16 PM

Well, I dunno then. You have anything in mind OG? >_>

I dunno. At this point, anyone can submit entries o_O

Edit: Oh, why of course you can be a judge XD

OG 03-06-2006 08:20 PM

hmm....then something with just anime images since that's where most people begin....i think people sigs will be kinda hard...are themes usually broad or specific?

beautiful-green-beast 03-06-2006 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImpulseSeed
What do you guys think of Politics as a theme? Like Bush and stuff >_>

No...people would only submit joke sigs...like a monkey and bush and text reading 'Seperated at birth?' >_>

Matsuo 03-06-2006 08:21 PM

I'll help with the jding. =]

Impulse 03-06-2006 08:22 PM

Nah.

I haven't thought of that, so I guess the theme will be something relating to a specific anime or game. So KH2 might be good.

Great, we have all the judges we need, yay XD

Full_Moon 03-06-2006 08:26 PM

yah since kingdom heart is pretty cool topic and would catch more attention to ppls to join

Impulse 03-06-2006 08:27 PM

Is KH2 something y'all can agree on? I can make the entries thread already if it is =P