Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Fan Creations (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Ocarina of Time on PIANO Legend of Zelda (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=14730)

stuntdriver087 03-20-2006 01:41 AM

Ocarina of Time on PIANO Legend of Zelda
 
Here is a video of me playing The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Intro on the piano. Not Naruto related but thought you guys would like to see it. If you have a youtube account leave me a comment, let me know what you guys think. Hope you guys like it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BDYDcdOxZ54

demonchildXX 03-20-2006 03:25 AM

i am a legend of zelda fan, but i've never played Ocarina of Time before, so i wouldn't know what the music of the game is like...but, hey, that was pretty good...i liked it ^_^

stuntdriver087 03-20-2006 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demonchildXX
i am a legend of zelda fan, but i've never played Ocarina of Time before, so i wouldn't know what the music of the game is like...but, hey, that was pretty good...i liked it ^_^

Come on demonchildXX, I am a big Zelda fan too and I have to say that Ocarina of Time was the best one (besides the updated version on gamecube). You have to play it. Glad you liked it

demonchildXX 03-20-2006 10:15 AM

yea...actually that's a good idea...i gotta try it sometime ^_^....the only one i've tried is windwaker....-_-;...but that was fun 2

stuntdriver087 03-20-2006 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demonchildXX
yea...actually that's a good idea...i gotta try it sometime ^_^....the only one i've tried is windwaker....-_-;...but that was fun 2

Windwaker was fun but I couldnt get used to the graphics. When you do play and finish Ocarina of Time there is another version, its called Ocarina of Time Master Quest. Its a harder version. I finished a new Naruto song, will post up soon.

blazin yukasho 03-23-2006 01:26 PM

my my ur very skilled ^^, luvin it gimme more zelda tunes ^^

TheNarutoPianist 03-25-2006 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazin yukasho
my my ur very skilled ^^, luvin it gimme more zelda tunes ^^

Hmm...I know some of the overworld theme, never finished it. I know the old school dungeon theme though if you want to hear that. Thanks for the comment

Formerly "StuntDriver087"

kakashi6 03-26-2006 10:07 AM

OMG u got to give me the notes XD i play Piano 2 i want to noe where u got the music sheet from XD

TheNarutoPianist 03-26-2006 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kakashi6
OMG u got to give me the notes XD i play Piano 2 i want to noe where u got the music sheet from XD

Sorry, I don't have any music sheets because I can't read them. I only play by ear.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.