Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Fan Creations (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Oh! Student Teacher Affection GUITAR PIANO (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=14753)

stuntdriver087 03-20-2006 02:39 PM

Oh! Student Teacher Affection GUITAR PIANO
 
Here is a video of my latest work. Oh! Student & Teacher Affection. Its not finished but thought you guys would like to see it. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Ash this isnt the video I was talking about, that one will be up soon.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UWzHhV3P_Ik

Again those of you that are looking for music sheets/notes, I dont have any because I cant read them, I play by ear only.

drunk_sea_monkey 03-20-2006 03:24 PM

wow thats good =D i like it alot ^.^ keep up the good work

stuntdriver087 03-20-2006 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drunk_sea_monkey
wow thats good =D i like it alot ^.^ keep up the good work

Thank you drunk_sea_monkey, I will keep up the work, glad you liked it. More music coming

bloodreapress 03-20-2006 06:06 PM

So pretty! I like. Do some more, please - I can't wait to see/hear some great things from you!

stuntdriver087 03-20-2006 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bloodreapress
So pretty! I like. Do some more, please - I can't wait to see/hear some great things from you!

Glad you like it. I will work on some more, so many requests right now but I have to work on them one by one. I will eventually learn the whole soundtrack when I have money to get a better keyboard. I have other videos on my account at stuntdriver087 on youtube or my friends account i have 2 videos its koomoo. Check it out. Thanks for the comment

beautiful-green-beast 03-20-2006 07:38 PM

Oh my god, beautiful is such an understatement, I would have to go with magnificent. Really, well played, I have to commend you on that, if you want, later on I could probably turn it into an AMV..

yata 03-20-2006 09:11 PM

very tallented, you may want to put this in the video section though ^^

naruto18 03-20-2006 09:18 PM

not bad sd087

stuntdriver087 03-21-2006 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beautiful-green-beast
Oh my god, beautiful is such an understatement, I would have to go with magnificent. Really, well played, I have to commend you on that, if you want, later on I could probably turn it into an AMV..

Thank you beautiful-green-beast, I think this song matches your screen name. Whats an amv?
Thanks yata and naruto18

Glaiza_mei 03-21-2006 08:00 AM

wow, that's very cool! ^__^ *thumbs up*

stuntdriver087 03-21-2006 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glaiza_mei
wow, that's very cool! ^__^ *thumbs up*

Thanks Glaiza_mei.

blazin yukasho 03-23-2006 01:32 PM

thats awesome man ur gr8

u use no music sheets..u play by ear sound alone....*yoda voice* remarkable talent you have!

stuntdriver087 03-23-2006 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazin yukasho
thats awesome man ur gr8

u use no music sheets..u play by ear sound alone....*yoda voice* remarkable talent you have!

Thank you, glad you liked it blazin yukasho

Xtasy 03-27-2006 01:51 PM

Nice! Verry good. your better than me, hehe im not very good at piano :D

TheNarutoPianist 03-27-2006 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xtasy
Nice! Verry good. your better than me, hehe im not very good at piano :D

Thanks for the comment. work hard and you can do anything.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.