Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Anime & Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   One Piece Franky (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=154374)

Buck09 12-02-2011 07:17 PM

One Piece Franky
 
This for all the One Piece fans, its more or a question on what you think of the idea and do you think it is likely.

Anyways was watching the One Piece Ep 524, in this Ep its the one were Caribou attempts to kill the SH's by running onto there ship, we all know how that went for him. After he realises its him against the entire SH Crew Franky comes over and picks him casually.

Now this actually made me think, colour scheme wise Franky's arms, well the big rectangular parts are Blue, do you think there is a chance he might have fitted himself with some Seastone material ?

I mean we know Vegapunk was the one to fit the bottom of Navy Battleships with Seastone to make them invisible to Sea Devils, and he then went on the invent other uses like the Sea Stone Cuffs.

So real question I'm trying to ask, what do you think the chances are in Franky's arsenal he might have some sort of Seatone attack, like could be one of his missiles, or his form might change to the Seastone appear out. That sort of thing, if it were to happen he would make a very powerful player against Devil Fruit Users.

So what do you guys think ?

Spiegel 12-02-2011 07:56 PM

Re: One Piece Franky
 
I don't know. I think its a possibility. They will be entering the New World where devil fruit users are more common and more rarer devil fruit abilities will pop up, like Marco's Mythical Zoan type for instance. I'd say in those two years of training the SH would have looked over all of their weakness and thought about how the road ahead of them will be like so I'd assume that they made as much preparations as can. Though they are newbies to the New World so they will run into some sticky situations.

Going back to your original question. I'd say its possible that Franky has some sort of defense against devil fruit users, especially the logia kind, and considering he overlooked Dr. Vegapunks data I'd say its even more likely. But who knows, maybe they will deal with that as they come across it, just like how Luffy came up with Gears 2 and 3 on the spur of the moment and how Chopper resorted to eating three Rumble balls. There was that Skypie arc where they came across the dials which they used to enhance the ship, tools, and weapons (Nami's Clima Tact).

The thing I love about Oda is how almost every little thing serves a purpose and its not aimlessly thrown about.

Buck09 12-02-2011 09:23 PM

Re: One Piece Franky
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiegel (Post 2051792)
The thing I love about Oda is how almost every little thing serves a purpose and its not aimlessly thrown about.

I completely agree with you on that, its one of the major things that makes One Piece stand out to the other mangas.

But in saying that Franky looking over some of Vegapunks research opens up so many possiblites as we haven't seen the knowledge he obtained, sure probably some of it went into the 'Straw Hat Megazord' and the Franky Bot. But from th various hints Vegapunk is in control of all the Navy ships and weapons. I think we will finally get to see more interesting and funny stuff in the New World Arc.

But need to wait and see. I hope he does have sort of Seastone thing, it would really make him a real powerhouse I mean look at him he is easily the tallest and biggest he should be the hard hitter for them.

Spiegel 12-03-2011 02:51 AM

Re: One Piece Franky
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck09 (Post 2051883)
I completely agree with you on that, its one of the major things that makes One Piece stand out to the other mangas.

But in saying that Franky looking over some of Vegapunks research opens up so many possiblites as we haven't seen the knowledge he obtained, sure probably some of it went into the 'Straw Hat Megazord' and the Franky Bot. But from th various hints Vegapunk is in control of all the Navy ships and weapons. I think we will finally get to see more interesting and funny stuff in the New World Arc.

But need to wait and see. I hope he does have sort of Seastone thing, it would really make him a real powerhouse I mean look at him he is easily the tallest and biggest he should be the hard hitter for them.

You can think of Franky as a the tank in a guild, almost literally too, lol.

We haven't seen anything yet from Franky besides his should missiles, flamethrower breath, nipple lights, and his nose button hair style controller (lol). The coolest thing so far was the laser. Can't wait to see what else he can do. Same thing with the rest of the Straw Hats, they probably only dished out about 25% of what they can really do in this arc. The real fights begin on New World waters.

kluang 12-03-2011 06:13 AM

Re: One Piece Franky
 
And remember guys, there are many androids and robots in the new world. one of the yokai have a robot subordinate

Buck09 12-03-2011 08:41 AM

Re: One Piece Franky
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiegel (Post 2052233)
You can think of Franky as a the tank in a guild, almost literally too, lol.

We haven't seen anything yet from Franky besides his should missiles, flamethrower breath, nipple lights, and his nose button hair style controller (lol). The coolest thing so far was the laser. Can't wait to see what else he can do. Same thing with the rest of the Straw Hats, they probably only dished out about 25% of what they can really do in this arc. The real fights begin on New World waters.

I like to think that the attacks we saw were like Luffy Pistol in the Post Time skip, it was his basic move he used all the time like to test a guy out.

Would be awesome if that was true, but just a little thought and Franky could be a tank :P Transformer scene to come up soon I tell you !

Spiegel 12-03-2011 10:43 AM

Re: One Piece Franky
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kluang (Post 2052299)
And remember guys, there are many androids and robots in the new world. one of the yokai have a robot subordinate

One of the Yonkou have a robot subordinate? When was this mentioned?

Dagoro 12-03-2011 10:57 AM

Re: One Piece Franky
 
I think he is talking about that Scarecrow looking guy Drake encountered in one of Kaidou's islands.

Spiegel 12-03-2011 11:11 AM

Re: One Piece Franky
 
All these late night projects has made me forgetful, shit. But I remember now.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.