Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Conspiracy Theories (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=153)
-   -   The Kennedy Assasination (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=15568)

Amaterasu 04-14-2006 07:41 PM

The Kennedy Assasination

"THE SINGLE BULLET THEORY"

"the theory says that a bullet, known officially as CE 399, struck Kennedy in the back, transited his neck without leaving any metal fragments whatsoever, exited his neck, hit Governor John Connally near his right armpit, tore through his chest, smashing rib bone in the process, exited his chest, struck his right wrist and shattered a tough radius bone in the wrist, exited the wrist, and then stuck itself halfway into Connally's left thigh. Yet, amazingly, after supposedly doing all this damage, CE 399 emerged with its lands and grooves intact, with no damage whatsoever to its nose, and with no more than 3-4 grains lost from its substance. The only damage to the bullet is at its base, where there is deformation that is not even visible unless viewed from certain angles. It is no wonder critics have dubbed this bullet the "magic bullet."

I was in my history class and we were wathcing a video on the Kennedy assasination, and the government came up with this theory(the Single Bullet Theory), as you can see it says that this bullet hit the governener and JFK, Saying there is only one assasin, but what it think is that the government is trying to cover up something, because, i dont fell taht this is even possible, and if youve seen the video of the assasination, and this information, youll most likely see that it isnt even possible because the president and governer werent even aligned.

If you want to see the vid and havent seen it or want to se it again here id the link: http://thebiggestsecretpict.online.f...y_zapruder.htm

so, does anyone have any thoughts on the subject?

IGOS 04-14-2006 08:20 PM

well JFK was a big man insiting hatred from the mod, forign communist Cuba and members of his own staff, so the wildest theory i have heard is he was assasinated by the FBI or atleast by the US government and i wouldnt put it past them. man if any president should have been assasinated it should be Bush >_>.

Amaterasu 04-14-2006 08:24 PM

so true, i agree, with you , but you shouldnt say that too loud, the government will assasinate you and make up another magic answer to your death,lol:)

And Another thing I remember is that Kennedy was involved with marylin Monroe, and everyone knows the FBI made her kill herself by harrassing her 24/7 and maybe they think kennedy figured that out and had to shut him up. fast. this is really just speculation, but i mean it could be possible.

Ninja48 04-14-2006 08:27 PM

I saw a documentary on The History Channel that explained that "magic bullet" pretty well. The two were certainly in the right postitions for the bullet to pierce them where it did. The bullet actually was damaged, dispite what people say.

In comparison to the small bits of evidence that is somewhat shady, there's much more evidence to prove that Kennedy was shot by Oswald. Simulations have been done that prove that Oswald was in the right place to shoot the president the way he did. The bullet has traces that match traces from his rifle, and Oswald was a pretty good shot. And besides, he took three shots. Not one.

Of course, I only got this info from the Tee Vee. But based on the documentary I saw, the only thing that fuels this conspiracy theory are false statements (from a movie, in fact) and the assumption that the government could possibly be withholding information on the subject.

IGOS 04-14-2006 08:31 PM

Kennedy was a "radical" president, if his policies went though the USA would probable have 0 nukes and be more like Canada >_> plus leaders of the mob would have been removed from the country and cuba would be a friendly country in relation with the states.

Satoku 04-14-2006 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itachi God of Sharingan
well JFK was a big man insiting hatred from the mod, forign communist Cuba and members of his own staff, so the wildest theory i have heard is he was assasinated by the FBI or atleast by the US government and i wouldnt put it past them. man if any president should have been assasinated it should be Bush >_>.

yes, Bush must be assassinated *buys a sniper rifle*

Amaterasu 04-14-2006 08:32 PM

Thats what the government says, but independant researchers have done studies of, Examining th evideo carefully frame by frame, and pictures from different angles as they were driving up, and if the government was covering something up, would you think they would tell you theyre real positions and put their theory in jepoardy, and how could one bullet do so much damage, percing bone and thick flesh, and remain intact, they have done ballistics test and after shooting through any pieve of bone the bulle twould be seriously deformed anyway, so everything they say really doesnt add up.

EDIT:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itachi God of Sharingan
Kennedy was a "radical" president, if his policies went though the USA would probable have 0 nukes and be more like Canada >_> plus leaders of the mob would have been removed from the country and cuba would be a friendly country in relation with the states.

and IGOS youre probably right, Kennedy might have had the chance to completely chang e the world today.

Ninja48 04-14-2006 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amaterasu
Thats what the government says, but independant researchers have done studies of, Examining th evideo carefully frame by frame, and pictures from different angles as they were driving up, and if the government was covering something up, would you think they would tell you theyre real positions and put their theory in jepoardy, and how could one bullet do so much damage, percing bone and thick flesh, and remain intact, they have done ballistics test and after shooting through any pieve of bone the bulle twould be seriously deformed anyway, so everything they say really doesnt add up.

Okay, so what? The bullet still had the perfect angle to go through the places you've mentioned.

Although, it's very hard to debate whether or not a conspiracy theory is true, in this case. Here, I could say "well, the third party testers must've sucked at testing or lied." You, also, could say something similar. "Well, the government funded that documentary you saw. They lied about JFK's position in that car, and all the stuff about Oswald."

So feh. Only way to say anything is if you look at the data yourself. I could look up that documentary I saw, and search its sources. I would say it most likely has valid sources, because if they didn't, they would be cut to ribbons by conspiracy theorists.

Oops, found a nice site that debunks misconceptions on the Kennedy Assasination.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

tenka15 05-01-2006 06:04 PM

Re: The Kennedy Assasination

[QUOTE=Ninja48]I saw a documentary on The History Channel that explained that "magic bullet" pretty well. The two were certainly in the right postitions for the bullet to pierce them where it did. The bullet actually was damaged, dispite what people say.

In comparison to the small bits of evidence that is somewhat shady, there's much more evidence to prove that Kennedy was shot by Oswald. Simulations have been done that prove that Oswald was in the right place to shoot the president the way he did. The bullet has traces that match traces from his rifle, and Oswald was a pretty good shot. And besides, he took three shots. Not one.QUOTE]

I saw this documentary as well. It explained as Ninja48 said the "magic bullet" and the other aspects that pretty much shot down the fact that the Kennedy Assasination was a conspiracy. While I can't change opinions, I believe there was no consipracy.

Captian.Deschain 05-01-2006 07:11 PM

What i have herd is that kennedy had a bad back and need to wear some special brace, when the first shot was fired he was'nt killed untill the second shot, if he did not have that brace then the first shot would have made him fall and be out of firing range and would have lived to talk another day.

Makoto_Duke_War_IV 05-01-2006 07:41 PM

There is no "magic bullet".

Amaterasu 05-02-2006 05:52 PM

What do you mean, do you support the theory, youre answer was rather bland? Either way, the bullet went through so many things, and still remained unscathed, so i dont know how theyll explain that.

Ninja48 05-02-2006 08:09 PM

^Nyyyyope, that really wasn't true. The bullet was still damaged. And still, lead samples from Oswalds rifle and the bullet matched.

Smeeeeee 05-03-2006 12:36 AM

lee harvey was a very skilled marksmen to hit kennedy twice on a moving target. but hes a bad guy.

Amaterasu 05-06-2006 05:59 PM

but the government couldve jstu said that and planted all that information cuz they wanted to get rid of kennedy, and jsut pinned it on a guy who looked like he might have done it.