Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   What Do guys Want? (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=15745)

Nataku 04-19-2006 08:03 PM

Hey all you boys out there...what do boys like in a girl. You see...I haven't had a boyfriend in a year and a half and I'm getting kinda lonely, i don't particulary like anyone but want to become friends with a few to get to know them more. but every time I try to talk to them(if i can shimmy up enough courage) they always walk away. I know I'm not the most popular person but what might I be doing wrong?

Girls i'll take some help from you too.

OG 04-19-2006 08:15 PM

first off there's more to life than boys, they cannot solve ur lonilness instantly...and who said you need a bf?...friends can also get rid of that state.....but if you really want a bf, i suggest you be more confdent in urself, once u got that, you've basically got everything really:/.....then just try to connect with them, through anything they are interested in, if no common ground, then it probably isn't the right people you should meet or the right time...i usually don't go up to people for this kinda thing, it just happens naturally, whether something outside of our control made it happen or some sort of event got us talking......but yeah i dunno if any of this makes sense lol...and don't double post^^;.....

Nataku 04-19-2006 08:17 PM

Srry, new to this thing.

Tapioca 04-19-2006 08:21 PM

I'm a guy, and I like girls who are active and funny. Several girls have liked me for being like that, and I like the same thing. Then again I'm usually hyper and make funny little quotes that people like. Just do something to catch their attention is what I'd say.

Then again I'm only 13 so if you don't want my input then, mleh...

Nuerhachi Niru 04-19-2006 08:23 PM

hmm.. alot of boys just try 2 find a gurl to hang out w/, listen to his jokes or stories even if they are kinda corny, someone who luvs them back. i found sumone that fits my category, cute, funny, intelligent & she never critize's bout me or my corny stories. But thats just wat i find in a gurl. The thing is many men have many other things they find in a gurl, just wait a little & be ur self & a guy will come knocking at ur door real soon. ^^

Nataku 04-19-2006 08:26 PM

Don't worry, same age as you Tapioca so i would like some imput from someone my age. I mean I'm usually realy shy round people so I am not all that funny at first, but once I get to know people the real me comes out. I not realy sure if I'm funny or not...I haven't asked to many people. But thanks for the advice.

fieldscarcrow 04-19-2006 08:28 PM

I like kinda shy girls,but when you get to meet them they are out of their god damn mind, I also like girls that are out of de box arrrg (hehehe imma jamakeen pirate)

Shikamaru_IQ 04-19-2006 08:30 PM

GOod personality, Can talk to you and have a good time, And and can have a wild side^^.
hmm and a nice ass lol

saskatu 04-19-2006 08:32 PM

i like shy gurls and that dont get all crazy sometimes when you get to know them bascially mostly what they said expet what shikamaru IQ said

Amaterasu 04-19-2006 08:34 PM

well, i really didnt know wha tto say, but im a guy and have freiends but most guys like girls that are easy to talk to and look approachable if you look like you dont want to talk to anybody then people will be afraid to approach you, but anyways yeah, to get to the point Nice,good personality, cant be like a snob or something, and if shes a decent looking girl, she doesnt have to be hot, or gorgeous, or anyhting but not too ugly or too pretty, because if shes too pretty way too much competition, and i cant deal witht that, but if she likes me and shes gorgeous, thats always a bonus, but decent looking and a good personality, is all good for me and i have to like her as well. but you can grow to like someone.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shikamaru_IQ
GOod personality, Can talk to you and have a good time, And and can have a wild side^^.
hmm and a nice ass lol

lol, yeah thats nice too, id like that as well.

Tapioca 04-19-2006 08:39 PM

Real you? *raises eyebrow in confused manner* Hmmmm...just be yourself!

I'm not really sure on how to ask girls out, so I simply make it so that they want to ask me out, and then they do the ol' 'send someone over to ask' thing. Though I like it when they have the courage to do it themselves, which impresses me.

Hmm...there's a girl that I like, so I'll list the attributes that I like in her.

1. Interesting and exciting.
2. Is forward and is herself.
3. Has a cute manner of acting.
4. Not negative and is always(as far as I've seen) in a positive attitude.
5. Is like me in many ways.
6. I dunno if this is anything, but she's blonde and I like light colored hair. Mleh...I'm blonde as well and I've heard there's a connection between similiar hair colors... *raises shoulders*
7. She's active and good in activities.
8. She's smart.

Mleh, that's just what I like about her, there's more, but I can't really think of it right now. There's also a girl that I like above average, but not to that level, and she's more-so like me. 'Cept the one that's more-so like me lives a couple states away.

Nataku 04-19-2006 08:59 PM

Yes the 'real me'. Lets see how to splain...well when the real me comes out I'm able to talk to the person(that i can let the real me out to)about anything. even the realy stupid random stuff.Ex: Like some retard in my class(aka the class clown)name john lutz. he's always making fun of me(and that's way i hate him).srry off topic.

Nuerhachi Niru 04-19-2006 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nataku
Don't worry, same age as you Tapioca so i would like some imput from someone my age. I mean I'm usually realy shy round people so I am not all that funny at first, but once I get to know people the real me comes out. I not realy sure if I'm funny or not...I haven't asked to many people. But thanks for the advice.

shy gurlz rock, cuz u know they really have a bad side to them! ^^
and its fun 2 talk to them & see them smile 4 once, makes u feel good inside...:p

itachi_11 04-19-2006 10:37 PM

be confident, if a guy is single being a little forward isn't to bad but DON"T BE CLINGY. Try to share somethings in common but realize that you don't have to do everything together. If the guys you try and talk to walk away there probably pricks and you wouldn't want to date them anyways

Demonhacker 04-19-2006 11:32 PM

Even though I am a guy...I havent really ever had a girl even come up to me....so I guess im doing something wrong...ohh welll....I would say a guy wants a girl who actually is looking at him as a person not the way he looks or the benefits..