Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Anime (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Episode 181 Discussion(Spoilers) (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=15767)

MrPwnzerz 04-20-2006 12:52 PM

Episode 181 Discussion(Spoilers)

Pretty boring episode if you ask me.

So Akahoshi waves it off as an accident that he knocked Naruto off of the cliff too, and Neji hesitantly lets him go. Lee and Tenten rescue Sumaru and they all meet back at the training grounds and the Konoha ninja and Sumaru reveal that Akahoshi was behind all of this, other than stealing the star. We then find out that Natsuhi saved Naruto from the fall into Hell's Ravine by using the Peacock Method. She heals him and feeds him, and we find out more about what happened ten years ago in the Star Village. The Peacock Trainees and the Ninja decide upon setting out to defeat Akahoshi or something along those lines...and meanwhile, Akahoshi is searching for the star, using the Peacock Method to track Natsuhi's chakra. Akahoshi and his pawns arrive at their destination, when Naruto jumps out to try and stop them. He tries the same thing he tried on Natsuhi, but Akahoshi was expecting it. As he is about to smash Naruto, Natsuhi stops him. Then the talking begins, we see the trainees and Konoha group are going to be arriving shortly...and then Natsuhi tells Naruto that it is the Star Villages fight, and will stop them.

Boring episode...lots of talking...I don't think there is only 1 more week of fillers. I'm willing to say 2-3 more.

GAma_Oyabun 04-20-2006 01:11 PM

i agree, this episode pretty much sucked. naruto's relflexes were really slow. how long did it take to get that one punch in?....only good part was the assasination. that was pretty good. havent seen one since oro did it to sandaime, or kazekage...

itachi_11 04-20-2006 02:12 PM

I too thought this episode was lacking in the excitement department. Nothing really happened just a lot of chit chat

Smeeeeee 04-20-2006 08:10 PM

man i wanted to see hoshikage fight. but oh well. MAN HOSHIKAGE WAS WEAK! it just took 3 weak guys with kunais to stab him and kill him. and hes weak. thats pathetic.

from the previes of next weeks ep, it still gonna be a filler. i guess we all misjudged the title of the episode.

YoshiToshi 04-20-2006 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smeeeeee
man i wanted to see hoshikage fight. but oh well. MAN HOSHIKAGE WAS WEAK! it just took 3 weak guys with kunais to stab him and kill him. and hes weak. thats pathetic.

i thought the exact same thing!
What kind of Kage is he? Is he just wise? To let his guard down like that so 3 guys could stab him.... *shakes head*

Nothing much in this episode. Just talk talk talk, flash back here, flash back there..... *shakes head*
Although the little thingy in the opening says, "1 more wee". I beg to differ.
With the 3rd movie coming out in the summer, I'm betting that either Kakashi Gaiden (if they actually even play it) will be REALLY long, or we'll keep getting these fillers until summer. *shakes head*
Oh well... Shikatanai.

Smeeeeee 04-20-2006 08:27 PM

haha hoshikage= joke

yea i think they will extend the legnth of kakashi gaiden. oh well that means more yondaime to see.

obiar 04-21-2006 04:02 AM

If a Hokage is the strongest in the village and he can be taken out so easily then he deserves to die and the village should be destroyed. They suck

Xei 04-21-2006 04:06 AM

i agree.....

sohee_shurigen 04-21-2006 04:09 AM

i dont know what you guys are taking about i think the farthest ep. i've seen is 159 you know the raiga stuff...

divinekid 04-21-2006 04:10 AM

when will the fillers end?i though they are suppose 2 be ending rite??and the hoshikage was weak. took ony THREE peoples to STAB him using just a KUNAI.kindda sadding..if its like that i could be a better hoshikage...

Xei 04-21-2006 04:43 AM

anybody could be better than that hoshhikage.. the hoshikage is too weak! i wonder how ever did he became the hoshikage at there place.. he's too weak!

Fiez 04-21-2006 05:27 AM

Aww poor Hoshikage...

you guys are too cruel, remember that he IS a Kage, and that he IS old... so, what do u get if u combine OLD and KAGE.. you get an OLD KAGE.. lol

just like the Sandaime Hokage... their reflexes are getting slow.. so, thats why he died.. T_T..

GAma_Oyabun 04-21-2006 12:37 PM

ok, if sandaime was there he would still kick their ass. hoshikage was suffering from the effect of the star as stated before. so he was old, sick, weak, kage. dont compare sandaime with the hoshikage. no contest. sandaime was killed saving his village and sealing orochimaru's jutsus. the hoshikage got assasinated by his own people with a kunai.

Ami-san 04-21-2006 06:37 PM

Not to mention Sandaime had a sword stuck through his chest through past 10 episodes before he finally died, Hoshikage only lived within 15 seconds with a kunai in his chest.

jescar 04-21-2006 07:53 PM

AND! It was his village people who killed hoshikage so he was more relaxed but sandaime was ready cuz he knew oro will attack! And of course he became the hake cuz of the brain! He stopped the star training for good and people knew he did a good work and they chose him to be the kage...well...guess another filler...i was watching the epi with my eye half open. I was only interested in the intro and outro themes actually! *being honest*!