Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Conspiracy Theories (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=153)
-   -   Us government's trick to violate civil liberties (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=166195)

almightywood 12-14-2011 06:27 AM

Us government's trick to violate civil liberties
 
The US constitution has 3 systems of law that are allowed to be used within the continental US.

Common Law, Equity, And International Maritime law.

Common law is set up to be used for criminal prosecution of citizens of sovereign states. The premise behind common law is that in order to be forced to pay fines or serve time you must either attempt or succeed at harming someone's life, freedom or property.

Equity was set up to be the law that was used when someone sues someone else.

International Maritime law was set up to deal with businesses, most especially those that traded internationally.


Notice the lack of a type of law called statutory.

So how are some things like speeding tickets legal?
Well the short answer of this is: they're not.

In order to find out how they managed to pull of this scam, we have to go back to the depression.

Due to the way that our country was structured, there was absolutely no way for the government to borrow money - it was required to stay at the gold standard. FDR's new deal is in essence responsible for our current financial crisis. But how did they manage to pull this off?

Well upon further examination of the Constitution, you will see that it grants EXCLUSIVE control of federal territories solely to the US Congress, allowing them to set up their own laws with no approval from the president, and their own courts that are under their employ. Federal territories would be areas such as DC Guam and Puerto Rico. With this unilateral power, they had the ability to borrow money and print money that had no backing, but without the ability to apply it to everyone, it was meaningless.

Hence the scam:
Zip Codes.
Zip Codes are the number of the federal territory in which you reside. It was for this reason that they were introduced. Now this wasn't quite enough to turn state citizens into federal citizens, as the four letter state abbreviation was recognized as officially being the same as the sovereign state itself.

Hence the two letter state abbreviations. By getting people to switch over to the two letter as opposed to the four letter abbreviation along with the zipcode they were able to more or less convert the population of the US from sovereign citizens to federal citizens.

Now in order to get this to work they had to spread some bologna about what they were doing, so what they claimed to do was to blend common law and equity and called it statutory, when in reality it is just the system of law that was set up to rule territories that were underpopulated enough to not be able to develop their own sets of rules.

So the reason the government is allowed to violate your civil liberties is because they've stripped you of your citizenship, your rights, and even your proper system of law.

Supposedly you can reclaim these rights by doing two things:
1.Never using the 2 letter state abbreviation, always using either the 4 letter or the full one.

2. Adding "Without prejudice UCC 1-207" to your signature whenever you sign a binding legal document.

kael03 12-14-2011 02:34 PM

Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties
 
I...um...wait...what? Was there even a coherent "conspiracy" in that?

Numinous 12-14-2011 06:44 PM

Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties
 
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com...9630731236.jpg

How the hell are the abbreviation of states going from 4 to 2 a sign of Government wanting to scam you? If I was confused before that part, my brain suffered shutdown right there.

ask me anything 12-14-2011 06:47 PM

Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties
 
LOL, he clearly copy pasted this from some other crackpot website.

Human Rasengan 12-15-2011 01:31 PM

Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by almightywood (Post 2064482)
The US constitution has 3 systems of law that are allowed to be used within the continental US.

Common Law, Equity, And International Maritime law.

Common law is set up to be used for criminal prosecution of citizens of sovereign states. The premise behind common law is that in order to be forced to pay fines or serve time you must either attempt or succeed at harming someone's life, freedom or property.

Equity was set up to be the law that was used when someone sues someone else.

International Maritime law was set up to deal with businesses, most especially those that traded internationally.


Notice the lack of a type of law called statutory.

So how are some things like speeding tickets legal?
Well the short answer of this is: they're not.

In order to find out how they managed to pull of this scam, we have to go back to the depression.

Due to the way that our country was structured, there was absolutely no way for the government to borrow money - it was required to stay at the gold standard. FDR's new deal is in essence responsible for our current financial crisis. But how did they manage to pull this off?

Well upon further examination of the Constitution, you will see that it grants EXCLUSIVE control of federal territories solely to the US Congress, allowing them to set up their own laws with no approval from the president, and their own courts that are under their employ. Federal territories would be areas such as DC Guam and Puerto Rico. With this unilateral power, they had the ability to borrow money and print money that had no backing, but without the ability to apply it to everyone, it was meaningless.

Hence the scam:
Zip Codes.
Zip Codes are the number of the federal territory in which you reside. It was for this reason that they were introduced. Now this wasn't quite enough to turn state citizens into federal citizens, as the four letter state abbreviation was recognized as officially being the same as the sovereign state itself.

Hence the two letter state abbreviations. By getting people to switch over to the two letter as opposed to the four letter abbreviation along with the zipcode they were able to more or less convert the population of the US from sovereign citizens to federal citizens.

Now in order to get this to work they had to spread some bologna about what they were doing, so what they claimed to do was to blend common law and equity and called it statutory, when in reality it is just the system of law that was set up to rule territories that were underpopulated enough to not be able to develop their own sets of rules.

So the reason the government is allowed to violate your civil liberties is because they've stripped you of your citizenship, your rights, and even your proper system of law.

Supposedly you can reclaim these rights by doing two things:
1.Never using the 2 letter state abbreviation, always using either the 4 letter or the full one.

2. Adding "Without prejudice UCC 1-207" to your signature whenever you sign a binding legal document.

You also forgot to mention that they also made human beings into chattel in that same act by issuing birth certificates.. you can also avoid this unjust subjugation by signing documents as your strawman.. that's in all capitol letters with your last name first first name last

right now every human born in America has a copy of their birth certificate in the US treasury department and the value of each birth bond is one million US dollars or roughly a promissory note that says this individual is good for taxation from working age till the age of retirement for the tune of 1,00,000.

This is why we have soo much talk about our national debt.. because China and other nations own so much of that debt which means they are the owners of those birth bonds or essentially owners of US citizens.

These birth bonds act much in the same way the housing bonds did and our government gave wall street access to all this fake money and they squandered it.

Now back to the law thing ..one must understand the UCC code and that a contract is the most legal document on the earth ..more powerful than our constitution..

for instance if anyone has watched a judge show where a plaintiff and defendant argue over a debt owed.. the first thing the judge will do is try to establish indebtedness. He asks the Defendant if at any point they attempted to repay the loan and if so a contract can be determined(essentially if you didn't owe them anything why make the effort to re-pay)

Same thing applies to taxation court cases and anything else for that matter. the government puts a piece of paper in form of you and you sign it.. now there is an agreement between the entity of the Government and your strawman.. (which it created through your birth certificate with the state as the port of entry).

Lets say you were called to court on a case. you can't be sentenced until you sign paperwork.. this is an agreement for you to represent your strawman in jail for the time allotted and if you sign the paper . the contract is binding

there si more i want to elaborate on but first i'll wait and see if anyoen is privy to this information before I proceed.

Mal 12-15-2011 02:16 PM

Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties
 
Just when we thought this thread could not contain any more stupidity...

Dude, seriously, nothing you said makes sense. Please just stop making such ridiculous and idiotic claims unless you have legitimate evidence.

stubborn_d0nkey 12-15-2011 02:30 PM

Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties
 
http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/4388/natsuw.jpg

almightywood 12-15-2011 02:40 PM

Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ask me anything (Post 2065349)
LOL, he clearly copy pasted this from some other crackpot website.

Actually I just paraphrased it from something I remember reading like 15 years ago.

Tried using this stuff to get out of some speeding tickets.. didn't really work.
Go figure :D

Numinous 12-15-2011 02:53 PM

Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by almightywood (Post 2066577)
Actually I just paraphrased it from something I remember reading like 15 years ago.

Tried using this stuff to get out of some speeding tickets.. didn't really work.
Go figure :D

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Ln_P9Aue0E.../facepalm2.jpg

If I were you, I'd stop saying things without evidence because clearly your sources are pure shit.

Human Rasengan 12-15-2011 02:58 PM

Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mal (Post 2066562)
Just when we thought this thread could not contain any more stupidity...

Dude, seriously, nothing you said makes sense. Please just stop making such ridiculous and idiotic claims unless you have legitimate evidence.

Umm it's a conspiracy theory.. what you want me to do.

Most of what the OP started to post is introductory information into the Sovereign citizen movement since i suck at forming arguments I'll just present a few links that explain the shit better than he or I could do https://sites.google.com/site/judici...rtificate-bond
Long story short there have been things we've become accustomed to that aren't real.. money for instance isn't real.. it isn't backed by gold .. entities such as the government cn move money form bank ot bank and create digital money out of thin air.

If i wanted to go for a drive right now whats to stop me.. if I know how to operate a vehicle safely .. Nothing .. but in every state you have to be issued a licence.. who's granting this permission for me to get behind the wheel.. if i were arrested on driving without licence I'd be arraigned and it would say the People VS so n so ... who are the people ?? when others are convicted I wan't asked to have someone prosecute that individual on my behalf.. these layers of society are all fabrications and levels of control.

Ok Mal lets say I borrowed 100 bucks form you and after soo much time I refused ot repay and you took me ot court.. first thing a judge will ask is did you get it in writing.. WHY?? cause contracts are legal and binding you say no I dont have it in writing then the judge asks me did I borrow the money and I lie fully well knowing i got the money form you but without proof the judge can't enforce the levey against me and you're out of 100 bucks.

Well what the fuck is a birth certificate for.. they count the population during the census every 10 years so it isn't for a head count. You need to have a social security card and birth certificate to work anywhere in the country just about .. but hadn't people been working for centuries without them.. surely a person in front of me is proof enough that they were born.. so the birth certificate isn't for that purpose either. it's a way to generate revenue from human resources.. hte last remaining renewable resource http://www.macquirelatory.com/Birth%...te%20Truth.htm

The American economy is in Trillions of dollars of debt.. but how can this be.. there wasn't a trillion in Gold at fort knox? so where did the collateral come form .US so called American citizens.



there's a lot more to this that i would like to get into but I'll take things bit by bit cause its a lot to swallow.

kael03 12-15-2011 03:06 PM

Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Human Rasengan (Post 2066581)
since i suck at forming arguments

Holy shit, you and I couldn't agree more on this statement right here.

Human Rasengan 12-15-2011 03:20 PM

Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kael03 (Post 2066583)
Holy shit, you and I couldn't agree more on this statement right here.

You really can't help yourself can you .. I have never seen someone who pretends to be so smart lack so much control.

Read the information in the links and my other statements on the topic and find something on the matter to say.. other thna that .. shouldn't I be on your ignore list? How are you reading my posts

almightywood 12-15-2011 05:32 PM

Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Numinous (Post 2066580)
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Ln_P9Aue0E.../facepalm2.jpg

If I were you, I'd stop saying things without evidence because clearly your sources are pure shit.

Oh, whatever. Conspiracy theories are in the realm of the crackpot.

Expecting them to be 100% reliable is just as crazy as coming up with them.

The majority of this is actually true, it's just the way to get around it that isn't.

Numinous 12-15-2011 06:36 PM

Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by almightywood (Post 2066711)
Oh, whatever. Conspiracy theories are in the realm of the crackpot.

Expecting them to be 100% reliable is just as crazy as coming up with them.

Actually having some feet within reality would be nice. You somehow suggested that less letters in an abbreviation somehow takes away rights from people. To actually post such ridiculous statement is crazy, and so is more having it listened 15 years ago and never bothering to check the facts, like some document that at least hinted to such.

If it's more than hearsay, please present the documents to back it up.

ACt 12-15-2011 07:17 PM

Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties
 
But gaiz - I totally heard the Us government plants a computer chip in every baby born. The nurses totally do it when they take the baby from the mother to bath when everyone's back is turned. It's so small you can't pick it up with x-rays!! They use it to track our every movement and see what we buy and read and learn and shit.

That's why it is the Us government - they are watching us!!!

I know this because A) computer chips exist. B) governments exist. C) nurses exist. D) babies exist. E) x-rays exist.

Totally plausible theory that we all believe.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.