Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Bleach Anime (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=113)
-   -   Bleach 86 (SPOILERS) (NO NEW EPISODE UNTIL JULY4) (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=17373)

kidistight 06-21-2006 03:20 PM

Bleach 86 (SPOILERS) (NO NEW EPISODE UNTIL JULY4)

Well I just watched the latest episode and it wasn't that bad Matsumoto was some what entertaining in terms of her role in this episode. Chad unfortunately didn't do as much as you would like but against the Bounto what do you expect. The episode kind of had nothing to talk about in it, the fillers will continue for at least another episode. As it states in the title there will not be a new episode next week, the week after it will come out.

User1005273 06-21-2006 04:03 PM

Re: Bleach 86 (SPOILERS) (NO NEW EPISODE UNTIL JULY4)

Thanks for the heads up (no ep this week).

DarkAztek 06-21-2006 04:58 PM

As so-so as this episode is... I think it was animated VERY well. I loved it when they tried to get the old man inside Nova's dimension. It just looked SO cool!

Ami-san 06-21-2006 11:03 PM

This episode was alright, thats a pretty neat Doll that old Bounto had, but it was getting pretty boring by repeating the same attack again. It got really better when the old Bounto got sucked up in the dimension, his face was getting all fierce. I would also like to add b4 that happened when Chad grabbed onto the Dolls tail and began to swing it, it had that some cool lookin fierce effect on it, it would be better if the artwork was like that all the time.

MrPwnzerz 06-22-2006 01:58 AM

Not out of the normal, this episode bored me. I would've rather they defeated the bounto like that, but I knew beforehand he wasn't down for the count.

zadjalous 06-22-2006 04:12 AM

I thinke the coming episodes will be interesting .

Hinata Fanatic 06-22-2006 06:07 AM

They Have Not Yet Been Able To Kill A Bounto Because Everytime One Is About To Die Someone Saves Them. So When I Saw The Old Man Get Sucked In I Knew He Was Not Dead. This Show Has Become TToo Predictable. But I Do Have To Add That The Animation Kicked Ass For This Episode (Maybe There Is A New Animator).

Khari 06-22-2006 08:44 AM

nova had a baby lmao yeah this was an okay episode but I knew it was a matter of time before we had to wait 2 weeks must mean were almost out of the filler arc o_o

Smeeeeee 06-22-2006 01:33 PM

this ep was below average. it had fighting but it didnt show anyone exiting. id rather see kira fight then chad. at least show us hisagi.

Freshgrease 06-22-2006 01:37 PM

Ururu Kicked major arse. That was the highlihgt for me.

_hinata_ 06-27-2006 10:02 PM

I just watched the filler yesterday and Nova's my favourite! =3
Lol. And yeah, Ururu kicked ass xD she's pretty strong for a small kid like her o.o;;

strawhatluffy 06-29-2006 12:36 PM

Great, but hope the fillers end soon. I'm kinda getting bored with it. I want it to get to the current manga arc.

OffTheChain 06-29-2006 02:56 PM

I have to admit, i actually like these fillers. They aren't anything like Naruto which seems random. If it hadnt been for the fact that i read the manga and was told that they were fillers, i wouldnt have thought they were filler episodes. Thats how well they blend in with the plot.

Ururu was kickasssu :3

Smeeeeee 06-29-2006 10:56 PM

i think the vice captains coming to the real world makes is a lot more enjoyable (well for me at least) because it makes it seem like the actual storyline. so this filler is great and long.( but i would rather continue with the actual plot)

Distortion 06-30-2006 06:14 PM

Atleast we know theres a 50/50 chance that once Ichigo kills the bounto leader, the fillers will end, which is why they keep saving the dying bountos. O_O