Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Bleach Series (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=111)
-   -   How that crap?... (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=17897)

Calborr 07-05-2006 01:06 AM

How that crap?...

How the crap does death work in bleach I mean come on you die you stray around and get eated be some thing or you get sent to SS (Soul Society) by Death gods I got that but then what the crap happens when you die again? I mean where do you go Ultra heven or some thing? they sould some it up but if its in the manga I should check but if anyone can give me any info what soever it would be great.

taelmx 07-05-2006 01:12 AM

Re: How that crap?...

you disappear.........or turn into a hollow.....or maybe reincarnate.

Kansuke 07-05-2006 01:58 AM

Ok, first of all, it's simple. Secondly, when you die, you either go to the Rukongai a whole, or you turn into a hollow and get yourself raped by some Shinigami out after you.I suggest you re-read or re-watch your anime/ manga, like the very first signs of death in them, so you can get it, otherwise, you might be a little bit stuck depending on what Kubo has planned

YoshiToshi 07-05-2006 03:10 AM

I think they're asking what happens after someone dies, gets sent to Soul Society, and then dies again? Like Rukia's sister. She died and went to Soul Sociey and then died again.

I'd like to think she was reincarnated. I don't think it is known yet, though.

Kansuke 07-05-2006 03:18 AM

Oh, she said in volume 2 of the manga(Rukia) That the Soul Soceity was a better place. TO me, that place looked like shit. So thy get there, have the worst time of thier second lives, and either go hollow or die again. What happens after they die a second time like Hisana? o.O

Azumi 07-05-2006 04:38 AM

they say <the ppl> that when a soul dies, he reincarnates and returns to the living world... and when that person dies again, he will again return to soul society and the cycle goes on...

Distortion 07-07-2006 11:01 PM

I think they really messed up on that part, I thought when your a good boy you go to heaven and live happliy ever after. Whats the point of dying and then going to live in that ghetto. O_o..

uchiha`itachi 07-08-2006 12:33 AM

i think u can only die twice since u have 1 soul. and soul society have a bunch of souls duh once u soul have died then u r finish then u r sent to hell or heaven. since soul society is really between heaven and hell

Azumi 07-11-2006 01:39 AM

didnt rukia say that "soul society" is equivalent to heaven? so probably, soul society is a version of heaven to them.

kacytroy 07-11-2006 11:56 AM

i agree wit tha reincarnation thing bcos it is said the KING of soul society stays in the depth of soul society and if aizen wants to overthrow him he should hav killed himself and dont try formin an atack on soul society and remember only the stronger spirit tend 2 live the good life thatis ganjus brother who was livin in rukongai if u remember

Akayoursuperior 08-03-2006 06:23 PM

when they die dont they turn into a holow

Yondaime_YF 08-04-2006 12:40 AM

i guess they vanish if the soul itself is killed

Naru-rin 08-20-2006 11:19 PM

You get reincarnated after soul society. Kenpachi said so in one the chapters:
Quote:

Originally Posted by zaraki kenpachi
And if we die, we'll just change a little, and then we can fight again!

By change a little, he means:
1. Name change. (Let's say, in souls society, a guy named Rupert died and was reborn in England. I don't think they'll call him Rupert again, do you?)
2. Maybe appearance (When you die in soul society, you could have a mullet. But, once you've died again and came back to soul society, you could have gotten a mohecan(sp?).)

UzumakiIchigo 08-30-2006 01:12 AM

It seems like reincarnation is the best chance.
but if thats true you would think everyone in soul society would try to kill themselves case of the fact that that place sucks.

Naru-rin 08-31-2006 12:34 AM

It may be that only shinigami know about reincarnation.