Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Theory - The History of the Uchiha and Itachi's Plans (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=18712)

kamineko_kun 07-24-2006 04:09 AM

Re: Theory - The History of the Uchiha and Itachi's Plans

This post is assuming the Theory is correct.

IF Itachi could retrieve/revive Madara as you suggested, then I'd doubt anyone in the Narutoverse, let alone Itachi could force Madara to do anything against his will, Madara afterall was the first Uchiha possessing the original 'untainted' Sharingan, also being the spawn of the Tengu King, his powers should be almost limitless, so I very much doubt Itachi could 'force' madara to cooperate with him.
And you're right, the third user definately is NOT kakashi, but he does have MS now, alittle different to Itachi's yes, but still MS, infact, we haven't seen Itachi use Amateratsu, perhaps Itachi's MS actually look like Kakashi's when he uses it? maybe there's a different look to the MS for each of the three MS jutsu? We don't know for sure at the moment...
So, if these theories are correct, Kakashi's MS is a variaton of Mangekyu Sharingan Amatertsu minus the black flame

Oh, and Ore Sama, if you want to, feel free to post your theory as well, afterall, this is a thread discussing possibilities of the Uchiha Origin/Ancestory, as long as you're willing to share, we're willing to listen ^^

narutoeye 07-24-2006 06:32 AM

itachi is not stupid to kill all uchiha clan expect sasuke and wait for sasuke, unless he is sure about third person cooperation. maybe itachi knows madara weak point or he somehow can control him or somehow persuades him to cooperate. it's true that he can’t force him to cooperate by strength.

Ore-sama 07-24-2006 06:40 AM

Ok, but this is only about the murder and Itachi. Dunno if it belongs here. Oh well, nobody will die if I post it ;)
So, now, there could be spoilers, please only read on if you know what Itachi stands for, who Orochimaru is and why Sasuke is f*cked up.

So, maybe I'm wrong, but I think it's possible. What if Itachi didn't kill the Uchiha? If he did, one "good" reason is stated in Wikipedia, as a proof of capability to be admitted into Akatsuki.
But if not? Have we seen Itachi kill the clan members or did we just see them die? Itachi was holding a weapon, but you could just stick your knife into someone else's kill to cover them. What if Itachi wanted - or had - to cover the real murderer? Yes, he said he killed them. But he lied before. He said in order to develop the Mangekyou Sharingan, you need to kill your best friend. So where's Kakashi's MS (even if different) from if the man never even had a best friend he could kill (he shed a tear for Obito when the kid died, that's not enough to be speaking of best friends - plus, he didn't kill him)?

And why leave Sasuke alive? To have an avenger? If he feels so guilty, why won't he just kill himself, turn himself in, or let himself be killed by Sasuke when they met at the hotel? His mission to kidnap Naruto seemed to be important enough to hang on to his life, so he apparently can't afford an avenger. So, isn't an avenger quite a bother then?
Someone said he did the whole thing to make Sasuke strong, but Itachi isn't the only shinobi who's amazingly strong, yet did have a family nonetheless. If he wanted Sasuke to become mentally strong by having him digest the loss of a whole family, I say he's stupid which I don't think he is. That kind of procedure is a little risky when applied to an 8-year-old innocent little snotty. Sasuke didn't get strength from this, he got screwed up. His hatred for Itachi didn't get him farther than an Uchiha prodigy would get without the tragedy. On the contraire, it was his former love and admiration for his big brother that fuelled Sasuke's ambition. There was no need to do this.

Here's my theory. Itachi wiped the floor with Orochimaru whereby he chased him out of Akatsuki. So they fought. Why did they fight? Both are incredible shinobi and could be very useful to each-other's goals. If I were one of them, I wouldn't want to lose the other and the use I could put him to. In his research, Orochimaru could easily find a way to cure Itachi's eyes and Itachi, with his quest for a bijuu, could help Orochimaru get closer to knowing all jutsu. So maybe Itachi got pissed at Orochimaru for some reason, such as the man killing his family or something else related to the slaughter?

Or how about this: Orochimaru killed the Uchiha, but Itachi takes all the blame so Sasuke chases him, not Orochimaru who could do some serious harm to the kid? After all, a brother is less inclined to kill you than someone like Orochimaru. Guess he miscalculated and instead of focusing Sasuke solely on himself, he gave him a reason to join Orochimaru. So perhaps Itachi "traded" Sasuke's life for that of the rest of the family because he loved Sasuke most and Orochimaru really, really needed to get rid of the Uchiha?

So why would Orochimaru kill the Uchiha? For one, if they got any stronger, they might get in the way. After all, two of them are already in Akatsuki. Maybe they even hid something useful. Or maybe Orochimaru just wanted to "see things in motion". Killing the Uchiha clan takes a monster, and the intimidation effect must have been huge. "OMFG who did that? Orochimaru? Help!" but Itachi ruined that by telling Sasuke it was him.

Also, if Itachi killed the Uchiha and therefor left Konoha, why should he run? If he can kill the Uchiha clan, he can rid himself of most other opponents who might chase him. He wiped the floor with top elite Kakashi, he beat Orochimaru who's said to be at Hokage level, so who or what did he have to fear? If he sought power by joining Akatsuki, why not attempt a Hokage assassination and make himself Hokage? No, he ran. He ran, taking the guilt of the murder with him and far away from the village and yet further away from Orochimaru, luring Sasuke after him (and without wanting to do so, after Orochimaru as well).

Another version to my theory is, maybe the Itachi Sasuke saw that night wasn’t Itachi. If Itachi was the best of the Uchiha and Orochimaru couldn’t defeat him to take his body, then his brother, another prodigy, would be perfect. And Sasuke was a sweet, loving kid back then, no way he’d be tempted by Orochimaru without the necessary hatred and need to be strong. To kill the Uchiha and sic the kid on his own brother as the culprit and thereby breed a hate-infested killing puppet, would have been a nice way for Orochimaru to prepare his new container. Because, just as he expected, he got Sasuke because of those events. The kid just needed something real bad to happen to grow an ambition evil enough to become as selfish and aggressive as Orochimaru and seek his power.

I started to doubt Itachi was the killer when he showed more and more of himself, always avoiding unnecessary casualties and fighting. If he wiped the floor with Kakashi, he could have torn Kurenai up as well instead of letting them live to sic the village on him. Plus, he’s got quite a sorrowful expression on his face, don’t you think? He seems tired of something and it can't be of the Uchiha cause they're gone.

Of course, I may be wrong, but brooding about stuff is one of my fave pastimes….. I had a much better, more logical theory about it all, but... MWAHAHAHAHA I FORGOT!!

As for reviving Madara, isn't he there already? In some chapter, there was a guy with only his silhouette and eyes shown and the eyes looked very much like Sharingan.

Extrusion`Neji 07-24-2006 09:50 AM

Very nice and tight theory .
I'm so impressed that there's really nothing i can say about it .
Just call your friends to keep up their work . hehe

Distortion 07-24-2006 01:24 PM

Ore-Sama wouldn't orochimaru take one of the uchiha clan member's bodies to get the sharingan? The clan was full of elite members, even then all he needed was a suitable body that held the power of the sharingan. So I'm not to convinced about the whole "Orochimaru killed the Uchiha clan" thing because as I can remember it was pretty hard for Orochimaru to keep up with Sasuke even if he was just toying with him. It's like 10 Sharingans vs one orochimaru. O_o.. I think that at that time he was building the sound village or making out with kabuto, whichever but he was very far away from konoha. O_o..

Although I do agree with you on a few things such as Itachi's expression on his face. When it was annouced that Orochimaru had recieved the Sharingan or rather, Sasuke went to Orochimaru, there was a strange look on Itachi's face. I can't wait for about 5 months or something to pass maybe then we'll know more about Itachi's intentions.

jasmi2004 07-24-2006 01:31 PM

wow, long speech

sujee 07-24-2006 03:43 PM

the third user is not part of akatsuki!
why would oro go after itachi if he knew there was another user in akatsuki
i mean its obvious that oro has seen only 1 sharingan in the aka....
also why would kisame say "i am surprised to see another sharingan like yours itachi" or something like that...
and deidara... he says he has a sharingan like itachi or something like that... that can only mean 1 sharingan in aka people...

sujee 07-24-2006 03:53 PM

as well i don't think oro killed the uchihas. itachi actually did.. he killed his parents in front of his brothers eyes... he didn't use his MS.... i agree itachi does have some kind of hidden emotion......

kamineko_kun 07-24-2006 07:15 PM

you can edit your posts sujee kun, double posting like that could get yourself in trouble with the MODs one day...Im saying this because this has not been your first time to double post...please be careful ok? ^^

Anyway, Ore Sama, there are somethings in your theory I agree on, others Im not quite convinced of...
It's true that Itachi's personality is quite different to what we were originally led to believe...he's not a blood thirsty killer who kills for sport...and he obviously has some kind of feeling of love somewhere for his younger brother Sasuke...like you said, there's sorrow written all over his face...and he obviously didn't leave Sasuke alive to be an avenger.

So what truly happened on that fateful night?
Well, it's anyone's guess really, but I am quite certain it was INDEED Itachi who took everybody's lives, but unlike your theory, I don't believe that he did so in order to show off his power or anything like that, which is why he's not attempted to assassinate Hokage Sama...he must've had another hidden motive.

As for Orochimaru haven't a hand in all this... If Oro really just wanted a powerful container, any of the elite Uchiha members would've been perfect, why would he choose to target Sasuke?
At the time, Sasuke really wasn't anything special, yes he was elite, but I belive there are several elite warriors in the Uchiha, and many of them are ripe for the picking, so why would Oro waste so much time and effort to work on one little kid had not activated his sharingan yet?
Itachi is not trying to take over a country, hence he's not attacked Konoha...I think Itachi was probably ordered to kill off the Uchiha, either by someone in the Akatsuki, or the third MS user that we have not been introudced to yet...

Or perhaps Itachi really was just trying to measure his container/capacity...and left Sasuke alive because Sasuke was the only one he really cared about?

Who knows...good ideas though, afterall theories are just theories until proven otherwise!
We'll see if you're right sooner or later ^^

sujee 07-25-2006 12:14 AM

yeah sorry about that
anywayz one must really think... why did itachi get so angry when the uchiha rangers accused him of killing shisui... i mean someone would normally get that mad when accused of doing something they did not really do... just a thought but i still think he killed shisui

IceKingV 07-25-2006 02:00 AM

I am loving the theories here. Keep 'em comin :). Can't wait for the next manga

kamineko_kun 07-25-2006 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sujee
yeah sorry about that
anywayz one must really think... why did itachi get so angry when the uchiha rangers accused him of killing shisui... i mean someone would normally get that mad when accused of doing something they did not really do... just a thought but i still think he killed shisui

There is a very simple explanation as to why Itachi got so angry at the accusation...that is simply because he was GUILTY...and was playing the innocent guy that was wrongfully accused.

Anyway, here's what I think, possibly a part of him was insulted at the fact that he was the very first suspect on the list.
But the main thing that got Itachi to loose it was the fact that those guys were all so full of themselves acting like they owned Itachi, now, I think we'd all agree if I came out and said that Itachi probably has a reall "Superiority Complex" So, having these rangers who were completely weaker than him talk so disrespectfully towards him, Itachi snapped and the result was him beating down those guys without hesitation

Ore-sama 07-25-2006 02:58 AM

Nah, not necessarily... being accused of ugly things without being guilty can piss people off to no end. There's a German saying "Who screams is wrong", but sometimes you have to scream so people hear the truth. He could have beat them up in defense, because he felt pressurized or intimidated by the thought of being the prime suspect. Wouldn't be the first time someone fights the authorities because they're after his innocent ass.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sujee
as well i don't think oro killed the uchihas. itachi actually did.. he killed his parents in front of his brothers eyes...

All we saw was their parents falling to the ground with him standing behind them.

kamineko_kun 07-25-2006 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ore-sama
Nah, not necessarily... being accused of ugly things without being guilty can piss people off to no end. There's a German saying "Who screams is wrong", but sometimes you have to scream so people hear the truth. He could have beat them up in defense, because he felt pressurized or intimidated by the thought of being the prime suspect. Wouldn't be the first time someone fights the authorities because they're after his innocent ass.

All we saw was their parents falling to the ground with him standing behind them.

I'm not going to argue with you here, because I agree with what you're saying...however, I believe that for this particular case, Itachi was simply pissed off at the fact that those guys were speaking to him in a tone that got on his nerves...I mean, you could really sense threats coming from those guys, of course Itachi would get pissed off...because I too would be pissed off if someone was accusing me of something in a threatening tone...regardless of whether I am guilty or not..

Also you're right, Itachi never actually killed his parents in front of Sasuke, all we saw were the final results of the massacre, we did not actually see the event taking place in real time...so Ore Sama's theory is still valid, the only time we DID see Itachi actually cut the parents were during his Tsukuyomi Genjutsu, to make Sasuke relive that moment, but you have to remember that Itachi has absolute control of everything that goes on in the world of Tsukuyomi, so even if he wasn't the killer, he can very easily manipulate the image so that it looked like he was the killer...

But in the end, after all that, I personally still think Itachi killed everyone...although his reasons were not as simple as wanting to measure his strength, instead I believe it was an order given to him...but we'll see

idono 07-25-2006 03:41 AM

wow nice theories...
it does seem like it backed up alot