Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Theory - The History of the Uchiha and Itachi's Plans (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=18712)

sujee 07-26-2006 02:36 PM

Re: Theory - The History of the Uchiha and Itachi's Plans

@ore-sama

itachi actually did kill the uchihas NOT ORO

Grimmjow 07-28-2006 12:25 AM

that was crazy,and very logical,that is kind of a spoiler,even to the people that are up to date with both manga and anime,me bieng one of those people,thanks it was very good,and the person that wrote that article in the first place must have studied the topic very deeply and wisely,so i think most of waht was said is true.

Ozumaki Arashi 07-28-2006 12:32 PM

what s d connection of naruto and the "Fourth " ?

some says Naruto is a reincarnation of the fourth
some says Naruto is Fourth's son
some says Naruto's father(akatsuki leader) was Fourth's brother
i say The Fourth is the leader of Akatsuki coz he's alive and i saw him on the anime episode __ walking towards naruto in the chuunin exam:mad:

gaarasandchick13 07-28-2006 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ozumaki Arashi
what s d connection of naruto and the "Fourth " ?
i say The Fourth is the leader of Akatsuki coz he's alive and i saw him on the anime episode __ walking towards naruto in the chuunin exam:mad:

What episode?

Smeeeeee 07-28-2006 12:53 PM

hes lying. i've watched every naruto ep at least 5 times and never saw it

MajinX 07-28-2006 01:04 PM

hmm i dont no why everyone seems so impressed with this theory, sure its a good idea but it also has some holes and alot of it is based on lengends so all the info is already given to the writer and all he has to do is string it together with the naruto manga/anime and make some assumptions to make it work. Still i give him credit for actually taking his time and creating it and all. Alot of effort and i would never be able to do all that without getting bored and giving up before i finish.

Tapioca 07-28-2006 02:34 PM

Ah, I read this theory a few weeks ago at NF, I liked it. It seems a bit far out, but it has some very interesting points. And the reasoning also has a nice backup to it.

Mizukage Hitsugaya 10 07-28-2006 02:37 PM

It's very possible I mean this is a very well thought out therory

Uzumaki.K 07-28-2006 06:04 PM

really appreciate you doing the research and coming up with proberbly the best theory ive heard about naruto enjoyed the read and hpe its true

kid_buu 07-29-2006 02:43 AM

This theory has already been disproven. If Madara knew 1st Hokage (and fought against him), and if it takes 9 months to make babies, and we assume that girls marry at 18, then why are there so many Uchiha members around (in the flashbacks)? Hasn't it only been a century, since they'd last fought?

Mega 07-29-2006 04:22 AM

Still, it's an interestin' one, and if it were true, Kishi would be a genious or something ^-^
I liked it, got more interest in the Uchiha's right now :P
Very, very cool, and deep.

srmark 07-29-2006 09:31 AM

Well, maybe so. Maybe that part is wrong, but you can't say that the whole theory is incorrect just because of that.

NoobYstyle 07-30-2006 01:43 AM

Wow, this is like the best theory i've ever heard. There may be some holes in it, but its something I could never do, and its so well backed up w/ a lot of work put into it as well.

However, I hate Tengu's, IMHO, they look like pricks & I wanna break that long ass nose off. It bothers me.

sujee 07-30-2006 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kid_buu
This theory has already been disproven. If Madara knew 1st Hokage (and fought against him), and if it takes 9 months to make babies, and we assume that girls marry at 18, then why are there so many Uchiha members around (in the flashbacks)? Hasn't it only been a century, since they'd last fought?

good point... but i don't think kishi thinks THAT far... lol

stipay 07-31-2006 08:40 AM

that theory really got me thinking ... and i would say that most of us were impressed coz this being a theory it has a lot of back ups..coz the way i see it anime stories are also inspired from history and myths and its got pictures too...of course its got holes tahts why its stil a theory but it is cool.. whether or not it is true.. i see some point and thought hahaha ^_^

**PS**
about the madara thingy that was still part of the theory right? coz its been all over who the hell madara is... and does anyone really know what secrets were in that uchiha temple? haha ^_^