Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   has this ever happened to you? (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=19632)

saskatu 08-11-2006 02:31 AM

has this ever happened to you?

ok is like 2 in the morning right now and theres a dog from one of my nigebors(i need to spell check that) dogs is barking like crazy and is acting like somthing evil is near it and tell me if somthing like that ever happened to you?

Ore-sama 08-11-2006 04:17 AM

Re: has this ever happened to you?

Well, my dogs rarely bark. So it's really creepy when I walk them at night, off-road, along the river bank and suddenly, they get all tense and start barking... Except for their sight, they have sharper senses and are quicker to notice things so I'll never know: were we really not alone..? *insert creepy SFX here*

saskatu 08-11-2006 04:36 AM

lol it was only 1 dog barking and theres mostly like 7 dogs around my house

sujee 08-11-2006 06:12 AM

you think that's weird wait till you hear cats at 3 am ....god... most creepiest thing ever... 2 cats or i think it was 1 screaming like a human o_O... in like a half man/cat kind way... it was creepy and it continued for about a half hour.

Ore-sama 08-11-2006 06:14 AM

I can add to that. Make that 5 or 6 screaming cats sitting motionlessly in a circle at 3 am, facing one-another, on your terrace the night before and after your own cat died.

Jaxon 08-11-2006 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ore-sama
I can add to that. Make that 5 or 6 screaming cats sitting motionlessly in a circle at 3 am, facing one-another, on your terrace the night before and after your own cat died.

Bizarre o_O

Cats having fights can be a bit weird. It sounds like screaming girls, and if my window is open, my cat hears it and basically shits itself.

Ore-sama 08-11-2006 06:22 AM

Oh I have another one. My two Akitas are funny in terms of noises. Miyu, the girl, growls like a monster when she's happy to see you. So, a rather large, growling dog comes running at you..... This did scare people before.
And Toya sometimes suddenly starts howling. Not like a wolf but much, much deeper and creepier... It sounds like wind blowing through a basement or something. Really creepy. Once, he did this at an extremely foggy night in the medievalesque old town. Imagine old buildings, including a cathedral, covered in mist, full moon is shining down on them, and there's this long, deep howling....

miho_san 08-11-2006 06:32 AM

dude, the reason why dogs howl creepily is because they see the supernatural.... the dog you mentioned might be the only one that saw the *ghost*... naturally all dogs bark at the same time when something creepy happens..... question is, why did only one dog barked??? awesome!!! Must find that!!! And oh.... cats are said to be omens of witchcraft and the devil..... no wonder I like them..... at night, be worried if a lot of cats come to you and arching their back or staring at you like evil...... something really creepy is gonna happen.... like this one time when my cousin went home by herself, a lot of cats appeared to her and then, she saw a floating something... (the one that dead people lie down..... rr... forgot the name...).... creepy, dude.... And uhh.... don't creep out with what I posted.... It's just the reality.....

Ricky Hyuuga 08-11-2006 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sujee
you think that's weird wait till you hear cats at 3 am ....god... most creepiest thing ever... 2 cats or i think it was 1 screaming like a human o_O... in like a half man/cat kind way... it was creepy and it continued for about a half hour.

Yea and foxes, they screech like mad too.

SirBenoit 08-11-2006 09:13 AM

A dog barking for no good reason at 2 am, happens to me all the time. the dogs are seeing critters, way you solve that is tell your neighbors to shut there dogs up, or bee bee gun lol

CloudsGamble 08-11-2006 10:35 AM

yea my dogs tend to start barking at random stuf in my house it was weird at first but i got used to it

kluang 08-11-2006 11:41 AM

If dogs see something evil, it doesn't bark. It howl.

Ore-sama 08-11-2006 11:48 AM

Nope. Depends on the kind of dog. Nordic breeds tend to rather howl than bark. My dogs howl from pleasure, loneliness, aggression,......

LonelyNinja 08-11-2006 03:24 PM

wow. that's cool! except for the whole "2 am, trying to sleep" thing. i would be pissed.

temari45 08-11-2006 04:47 PM

my dog will bark for no reason at our front door and sit down like she's waiting for somebody.... CREEPY, VERY CREEPY