Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Naruto 576 (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=198273)

Dagoro 02-29-2012 07:13 AM

Naruto 576

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/576

Enjoy.

DRAGONBPY 02-29-2012 07:17 AM

Re: Naruto 576

some pages arent loading and the lack of battles just made this crap

edit: those pages have started working.

Dagoro 02-29-2012 07:24 AM

Kishi laying the "Nardo is da light" schtick yet again.

We got it the first time bro.

More Hashimara hype. He could heal himself in a superior manner when compared to Tsunade, big techs yadda yadda yadda. The question is, what happens now ?

Will Tsunade die ? ( Kishi might do something to make her more impressive )

No matter how I look at this I don't see a path to victory for the Kages, unless sealing techs start flying, or Itachi will saves them.

DRAGONBPY 02-29-2012 07:27 AM

Tsunade will show her uzumaki/senju hybrid powers

Dagoro 02-29-2012 07:34 AM

I have to admit, Madara coming back is the best thing that happened in this manga for several hundred chapters. The guy is an unabashed douche, the only thing he didn't insult was Tsunade's disguise as a young woman. I was expecting tits+gravity jokes.

sFrog 02-29-2012 07:35 AM

He could have killed them all by now if he really went full out with the intent to kill. He was just toying with them in order to test some of his abilities I think. Itachi - Sasuke conversation was quite interesting though, I hope there will be an extended version in the anime

DRAGONBPY 02-29-2012 07:39 AM

the 5 kage shud have beaten madara by now. tsunade-best medical nin alive, mei- 2 kkg, gaara-ex jinchuriki, onoki-kkt, A-super speed and strength. Was WOOD STYLE all that good?

Shrike 02-29-2012 07:39 AM

Such a horrible translation quality. Meh, not much happened. Give me moar :/

Hashirama is getting ridiculous hype by the chapter.

Vengeance 02-29-2012 07:53 AM

I liked this chapter overall. Hashirama is given even more beast hype as his regeneration abilities surpass the great Tsunade. Madara is just toying with the Kages & has his sites set on Mt. Fuji. Why does this scream an idea that Itachi & Sasuke may end up killing Madara?

freedom07 02-29-2012 08:00 AM

^I made a prediction last week that sasuke and itachi were going to talk and then sasuke be convinced to go with itachi to kabuto and kabuto would be forced to summon madara back and thus the kages are saved.

but i never expected itachi to just keep running

this is better

sasuke will run and talk with him to kabuto and kabuto will make madara fight/ talk with those 2

Vengeance 02-29-2012 08:08 AM

No No what I'm saying is Itachi is going to find Madara himself not Kabuto & with Sasuke following behind he'd have to be there as well. Basically once the fighting starts between Itachi & Madara Sasuke would obviously jump in to assist his brother. This is what I'm saying.

freedom07 02-29-2012 08:11 AM

^ so itachi thinks that the way to stop edo tensei is through madara?
itachis goal is to stop the edo tensei, all of them right? so why go to madara

also does itachi even know which edos are back? does he even know madara is back

Vengeance 02-29-2012 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freedom07 (Post 2103668)
^ so itachi thinks that the way to stop edo tensei is through madara?
itachis goal is to stop the edo tensei, all of them right? so why go to madara

also does itachi even know which edos are back? does he even know madara is back

The stop Edo Tensei could mean a number of things. Like stop the Edo Tensai by canceling the jutsu or stop the Edo Tensai Madara.

The 5 Kages are under immediate threat here. If Itachi is closer to these Kages he's duty bound by his order to protect them. Most of the other Edos have already been annihilated Madara is the biggest threat at this point.

Edit: In terms of knowing who's out some ninja can sense each others chakra. A nasty chakra the size of Madara's should be easy enough to spot with a sharingan.

PS: Also giant meteors have been falling from the sky should be hard to miss even with normal eyes.

Shrike 02-29-2012 08:31 AM

Nah, Itachi and Sasuke won't arrive to the Kages vs Madara battlefield. It just wouldn't be appropriate writing from any angle. It would be awkward in every field, and plus, the Kages will have at least this fight.

I am interested to see what Tsunade has to offer. Fucking finally.

ACt 02-29-2012 08:39 AM

As interesting as it would be for Itachi and Sasuke to fight Edo Madara, don't think it'll happen. Sasuke will follow Itachi to Kabuto, who'll try and capture Sasuke for himself causing the brothers to fight and kill Kabuto. The Kages will score some moral victories (Kage McBoobs might even do something after her WILLOFFIRE speech) on Madara and some maybe all will survive long enough to see the jutsu countered and Madara dissappear - they won't actually win.

The only point should be whether Itachi helps Sasuke realize the true path or only works to set him against Tobi Madara, temporarily allying him with Naruto. They'll defeat Tobi and then there will be the Sasuke criminal story to play out where the entire ninja nations will want his death and it'll probably fall to Naruto to deal with him - leading to their fight, which both will enter in the "who's stronger" a la Goku and Vegita. Whether or not Sasuke survives is something else.

Anyway, just my latest envisioning on how this manga plays out.