Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   580 Predictions/Spoilers (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=198422)

Konnaha_yellow_flash 03-21-2012 02:16 PM

580 Predictions/Spoilers

Someone had to make it.... predict away!

AOTKorby 03-21-2012 03:07 PM

Re: 580 Predictions/Spoilers

I predict that Kabuto will try to attack, only to be stopped by Jiraiya, who wasn't actually dead for no explained reason, but then he gets intercepted by Tobi, who comes out of fucking nowhere, and Tobi removes his mask, revealing that he's Obito, then Naruto comes equally out of fucking nowhere having followed Tobi, then Jiraiya fucking tells Naruto that Minato was actually a Senju, then EdoMadara appears for no goddamn reason, and he wrecks everyone's shit, but THEN Suigetsu and Juugo show up for no fucking reason, and then Kabuto reveals that Jiraiya was actually related to Juugo all along, and that's why he was able to become a sage, BUT THEN, Karin will appear, and she'll heal Naruto and he'll go fucking super care bear 3, and then Kabuto will reveal that he also added Hashirama's DNA hax to himself, and HE'LL go super saiyan 5, not figuratively, as he then reveals that Hashirama was a goddamn saiyan the whole time. THEN Kakashi jumps in and tears off his mask for the hell of it, and Onoki randomly dies.

BECAUSE I PUT NOTHING PAST THIS SERIES ANYMORE.

Numinous 03-21-2012 03:37 PM

AOTK's reaction in a more visual media.

But you forgot about Gaara, Mei and the whole Akimichi clan revealing to be Uzumaki, Tsunade popping up to say she's Minato's mother and Mito was Kushina's grandmother, making Naruto kind of inbred, then Sakura shows up pregnant of Naruto because of lolparallels, then Sakura is also an Uzumaki, since her hair is pink and furthering the inbred fest, then Tobi says he's Obito but he's not Obito, he's Shisui, Izuna, Fugaku, Kagami and Madara AT THE SAME TIME, then RS appears saying "lol, I'm 600+ years old but I'm not dead at all lol" and says Juubi is just a big misunderstood monster that just needs Naruto's hug to cover the world in rainbows.

There, this should fill the quote of stupid things that can happen.

kael03 03-21-2012 04:09 PM

Don't forget the part where Guy opens all 8 gates, punches a black hole into existence, AND DOESN'T DIE.

stubborn_d0nkey 03-21-2012 04:59 PM

Guy just becomes younger.

You guys forgot about Lee getting a sharingan, which is unforgivable

Vengeance 03-21-2012 05:22 PM

I predict that Kabuto will use some type of breath attack.

sFrog 03-21-2012 06:16 PM

you guys are really funny, had a big grin on my face :p

Somehow Kishi's gettin' lose what is a real shame since the plot has so much potential to become something...

I hope to see Sasuke getting serious and pull of some unrevealed EMS techniques. He supposed to be Naruto's endgame enemy,thus has to come up with something impressive otherwise it wouldn't make any sense.

J-man123 03-21-2012 06:27 PM

My predictions is that Tobi is Goku and his tryin to gain power to get bak to DBZ

Konnaha_yellow_flash 03-22-2012 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kael03 (Post 2105706)
Don't forget the part where Guy opens all 8 gates, punches a black hole into existence, AND DOESN'T DIE.

He will die... only to be brought back as an Edo so he can spam 8th gate and just wipe out the entire army in a matter of hours... Gees, be realistic. Of course Gai will die after using midnight dragon to punch a hole in space, annihilating anyone in the path of the attack....

Next it will be revealed Edo madara is weak because he can't use his full EMS power's because he used the practical version of Izanagi the sage used to split his yin/yang juubi powers with his sons, on tobi, to give him half his EMS powers and all his memories as well, but developed a split personality due to the use of a hashirama body....

Then sasuke shit stomps kabuto with the EMS jutsu Hitorigami... which has two abilities... as the MS is based a two abilities, tsukuyomi and amaterasu... The sun and the Moon... Hirotgami of the EMS will be based on heaven and earth
1.Amenominakanushi... ninjutsu of heaven. Offers T/S jutsu of the highest level.
2.Kunintokotachi... ninjutsu of earth. Offers the control of all states of matter like the ultimate earth style ability...

This manga, anything can happen if the author can foreshadow red hair as an Uzumaki trademark then confirm it latter.... Anything I tell ya....

Senkradlol 03-22-2012 02:45 PM

Am I the only one that, even though half the shit is random, still enjoys this manga? I think it's just as randomly bullshit as everyone else, but still enjoy reading it ^_^

As far as predictions go, I have no clue how this fight will play out..I mean Sage Kabuto is rushing straight forward at TWO SUSANOO. WTF?

I'm looking forward to see how well this, dragon sage, goes.

royalmage 03-22-2012 03:01 PM

I predict that Kabuto has adequately prepared for the 3 main MS techs. I think what will decide the battle will be Sasuke's new ability

http://www.mangareader.net/93-391-9/...apter-386.html

It is stated not only do the eyes no longer lose their light but "Those eyes gave rise to a new special technique".

KatrinaKatt 03-23-2012 05:24 AM

Suigetsu's water thing was super weak vs lightning as I recall.

Since Kabuto's "ability" is based on the same principle, I'm expecting lightning spammed from Sasuke next chapter >.>

But, wait.. I forgot, Sasuke doesn't use non-eye techs anymore :p

k-lai 03-23-2012 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senkradlol (Post 2105813)
Am I the only one that, even though half the shit is random, still enjoys this manga? I think it's just as randomly bullshit as everyone else, but still enjoy reading it ^_^

As far as predictions go, I have no clue how this fight will play out..I mean Sage Kabuto is rushing straight forward at TWO SUSANOO. WTF?

I'm looking forward to see how well this, dragon sage, goes.

I think after his first attack he would've realized that their susanno protects them so the new tech he's using would be on a more powerful level say rasenshuriken level fueled with sage power. Enough to undress the susanno.

Human Rasengan 03-24-2012 06:12 AM

was going to do a prediction but too lazy to do it.. so I'll just do a quick summary.. I predict the cahpter gets labled enter the dragon and Sasuke finds out through some banter between itachi and kabuto that Naruto is a sage as well.. Kabuto adds snake katas to his jutsu increasing the snake range .. mixes in some water techniques ala garas sand storm and withg the dragon senjutsu manages to crack Sasuke's Susanoo while Itachi avoids it and then protects Sasuke and somehow gets taken out by Kabuto pumping Natural energy into Itachi leaving Sasuke to fend for himself.. but not beofre Itachi tells some obscure thing that gets Sasuke the ability to end the jutsu in a few chapters

k-lai 03-24-2012 07:36 AM

But does any of them know that naruto is a sage? No for sasuke and itachi(maybe pain told him on their way) but kabuto might have been training in the sage snake's cave and wouldn't know dat