Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   One Piece Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=191)
-   -   One Piece 675 (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=200126)

Dagoro 07-25-2012 07:13 AM

One Piece 675

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/675

Enjoy.

Set up chapter, nothing much to report.

A few things caught my eye though. The end sequence was a bit confusing. Did the sled melt because of Smiley or was it sabotaged by someone else ? Monet's thought bubble leads me to believe that the latter might be the case.

Law's deal with CC, I remember him telling Luffy that there is something important on this island. W/e it is it must be worth this deal because Law definitely got the short end of the stick, but it might all have been planned who knows ?

J-man123 07-25-2012 07:41 AM

Re: One Piece 675

Law is just a troll chained up and mocks the guy in his face and vergo holding laws heart

kluang 07-25-2012 07:43 AM

I see enough hentai to know what will happen at the cover page

Numinous 07-25-2012 07:46 AM

Vergo now has a spoon on his face and his holding Law's heart. A creepy yet awesome image is being conjured on my head.

NeoKakarott023 07-25-2012 08:03 AM

We're at elite DF abilities now, we came a long way from Buggy, and the Goof that ate everything in Choppers homeland.

ACt 07-25-2012 08:21 AM

In Next Chapter: Slimeball Eats A Candy.

Seriously... this plotline is really weird.

Dagoro 07-25-2012 08:30 AM

Lol, people are bashing Law now because of the deal he made.

Like he had a choice. CC wasn't about to let a Shichibukai walk around his facilities without a leash.

NeoKakarott023 07-25-2012 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ACt (Post 2115207)
In Next Chapter: Slimeball Eats A Candy.

Seriously... this plotline is really weird.

It strikes me the same way Thriller Barker Arc did, not bad, just kinda meh, but necessary for some purpose. In Thriller SH's gained a new crew member in Brook, this seems like lots of people are possibly watching, or nearby for a reason, just don't know why.

Dagoro 07-25-2012 08:45 AM

The candy is the bait CC mentioned in the previous chapter.

W/e it is it will turn Smiley into the weapon CC wants it to be. The way I see it the new feature will be 100% lethal gas as opposed to the crippling one that resulted in the explosion 4 years ago.

Buck09 07-25-2012 10:05 AM

Quite a wierd chapter to be honest had to read it twice as I got a little confused.

Its already been said that its more a set up chapter for next week.

The big point for me was the part about Law deal, I agree with those who think that Law 'important thing' is indeed his heart. Although I can see a twist happening here and the Harpy girl instead of giving his heart back, ends up joining Law's crew some how. Just a feeling I'm getting thats all.

Dont really have any comments on CC and Slimey at the moment. Going to see how it plays out in the next few chapters.

Dagoro 07-25-2012 11:12 AM

What he needs to get back is the heart, but the important thing in this island is something else.

On the deal Law made with CC, Law had no choice. CC did the prudent thing and asked for something major as collateral. Law is a Shichibukai, and in a straight fight he would probably take out CC, so the logical thing was to take something to keep him at bay. There were no crewmen to take hostage, so take Law's heart and put him in the lackey position just in case.

Law is going for something which will give him a shot at an Emperor, he knew that there would be risks.

stubborn_d0nkey 07-25-2012 01:35 PM

Anybody think of charizard?

Spiegel 07-25-2012 02:37 PM

The Straw Hat crew needs a pet dragon.

apacolypz 07-26-2012 07:15 AM

So did CC sabotage the dragon sled? The way Monet said bad acting it seems as though either A. He wasn't genuine about their safety
B. He actually was the one who set chemicals to the sled

So Smiley will become Shinokuni by manifesting his H25 gas gas ability? Interesting..How will his power become the ultimate destruction? It already has immense power as it is.

Gakure 07-27-2012 07:47 AM

Gave ur heart to an enemy? That's the most absurd thing I have heard in a long time and it is quite a stupid thing to do. He's a freaking pirate for crying out loud. Way to trust other pirates, with ur heart.

CC definitely sabotaged the boat. He doesnt care abt those his underlings and wants to use them to show the potency of the experiment. Dude just combined Giant building drug and Slime.

The outsider's only hope now is Nami-in-Sanji. Her balloons will evacuate them to safety