Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   One Piece Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=191)
-   -   One Piece 681 (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=203132)

Tango 09-11-2012 06:53 AM

One Piece 681

http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/681
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_piece/v60/c681/
Enjoy

Numinous 09-11-2012 07:51 AM

Re: One Piece 681

Transitional chapter is transitional. But Monet only rises in my consideration. I hope we get to see much more of her in the future.

ACt 09-11-2012 08:11 AM

Hey, at least it had fighting. Never got the leg only martial arts, but whatever. Decent. Law plans everything four steps ahead.

Dagoro 09-11-2012 08:13 AM

More mysteries rise.

I can't wait to see where this Law thing goes, but it looks promising the dude looks insanely menacing in that last panel. I did not expect Monet to engage Luffy, that will cool to watch, she seems to have some interesting abilities and her fear of Dfla leads me to believe that she will not be joining any of these pirates.

Vergo and Sanji are pretty even so far, but I have a feeling Vergo is not taking this too seriously yet. The Luffy vs CC stuff was pretty decent, the oxygen removal ability still hax as hell.

Can't wait to see all these mysteries culminate, the payoff is looking awesome.

apacolypz 09-11-2012 08:14 AM

Thats sinister grin, what is Law planning? Did he betray SH into working alongside him? This room what could it possess? Enough of a threat to possibly harm Law and everyone. Monet...interesting...a wall?? Hmmm Luffy is no fucking ordinary Pirate bitch! lol CC's reactions are priceless. Sanji vs Vergo....SO Vergo doesn't use Armament Haki? he uses a type of Iron DF ability? Yeah transitional can't wait...and why couldn't Smoker touch CC?

Dagoro 09-11-2012 08:20 AM

Not an iron DF but Tekkai.

Vergo is a Rokushiki user. Powerful tekkai too, Sanji's shin bone cracked.

Buck09 09-11-2012 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagoro (Post 2123161)
Not an iron DF but Tekkai.

Vergo is a Rokushiki user.

That was a question that I was going to ask, when Sanji mentioned that did he actually mean Tekkai or does Vergo actually have a DF. Liked there fight especially since Vergo seems to be a leg fighter like Sanji. Hoping to see more.

The Luffy Vs Cc was ok I was surprised that woman came into it though, I can actually picutre Zoro coming in and fighting her for some reason giving Luffy time to chase CC.

God damn you Law ! I know your awesome but stop it there is only so much folk can take. I cant even imagine what Oda has in store for us now, not even going to try and think of it.

No sign of Chopper in this chapter.

Dagoro 09-11-2012 08:47 AM

Iron mass = Tekkai.

Quote:

Never got the leg only martial arts, but whatever.
Sanji explained why he doesn't use his hands back in EL.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_p...9/c370/14.html

ACt 09-11-2012 09:50 AM

That's fine, but why is Vertigo doing it too? Is he a chef?

Dagoro 09-11-2012 09:59 AM

Quote:

That's fine, but why is Vertigo doing it too? Is he a chef?
He is probably just responding to Sanji's style, the same happened when Sanji fought Kalifa. We already know that he can use Shigan, and he has yet to break out his bamboo stick.

Spiegel 09-11-2012 11:13 AM

For Vergo's Tekkai to crack Sanji's shin after the two years of training means Vergo must be a pretty boss fighter. Would you say Rob Lucci and Vergo are about even in terms of fighting ability and strength if you had to guess from the little we've seen?

I'm also interested in the Monet story with Don Flamingo. I still have a small bit of hope that Luffy could convince or she'll otherwise find herself into the SH crew similar to how Robin joined.

Whatever Law is up too must have something involving the Yonkou which was the conversation he was having with Luffy when they formed the alliance. There is probably something in that room that he'll probably use against a Yonkou to upset the balance of the New World. Very excited to see further developments on this. Oda does an amazing job setting up events for future arcs.

ronnie_10 09-11-2012 11:52 AM

IMHO, It could still be a Iron related DF power, Sanji would have recognized a tekkai. The fact that Sanji mentioned iron is a hint to some iron related ability.
btw, bone cracking isn't really much in OP, remember usopp's nose bone (!!!) was shattered by Mr. 4 back in alabasta. Its just a way to hype Vergo.

Luffy was totally pawning CC, lets see if Monet can hold up against luffy. Cant remember luffy fighting a woman though, it'll be interesting to see sanji's reaction if luffy lands a hit on Monet.

Wonder why law forbade smoker to touch cc. i tht they'd just cancel each other out.

Cant wait for Law's boss plan to be revealed!!

Edit: Just remembered he did fight Hancock's two sisters, but in my defense, those two hardly fit the bill of women..

Dagoro 09-11-2012 12:22 PM

Quote:

IMHO, It could still be a Iron related DF power, Sanji would have recognized a tekkai.
He did, which is why he called it Iron mass ( Literal translation of Tekkai ).

Quote:

btw, bone cracking isn't really much in OP, remember usopp's nose bone (!!!) was shattered by Mr. 4 back in alabasta. Its just a way to hype Vergo.
It's a huge deal actually. Sanji nearly broke his leg against Kuma and that pacifista pre TS, and after the TS he effortless smashed one with no damage. If kicking Vergo is breaking his bones the dude's defenses are off the charts.

ronnie_10 09-11-2012 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagoro (Post 2123210)
He did, which is why he called it Iron mass ( Literal translation of Tekkai ).

Oh, ok.. In that case vergo is already better than lucci. none of the rokushiki users so far have been shown to be able to move while using tekkai. Then just stood there and took the attack. He's already turned the most defensive rokushiki ability into an awesome attacking one.

Quote:

It's a huge deal actually. Sanji nearly broke his leg against Kuma and that pacifista pre TS, and after the TS he effortless smashed one with no damage. If kicking Vergo is breaking his bones the dude's defenses are off the charts.
Kicking vergo didn't crack his bone, blocking vergo's attack did. And as i said, it was shown to hype vergo. People are going, "OMG sanji's bone broke!!!", all i'm saying is oda is known to show broken bone xray's to hype powers, it shouldn't really affect sanji's fighting ability too much, as he actually used the same leg to block another attack just four panels later.

Dagoro 09-11-2012 01:13 PM

Quote:

none of the rokushiki users so far have been shown to be able to move while using tekkai.
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_p...3/c414/16.html

Quote:

Kicking vergo didn't crack his bone, blocking vergo's attack did. And as i said, it was shown to hype vergo. People are going, "OMG sanji's bone broke!!!", all i'm saying is oda is known to show broken bone xray's to hype powers, it shouldn't really affect sanji's fighting ability too much, as he actually used the same leg to block another attack just four panels later.
No one is saying that a broken bone is going to slow him down, just that the feat is impressive which it is.