Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   One Piece Anime (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=190)
-   -   One piece 565: Red Hawk !!! (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=203177)

Dagoro 09-23-2012 08:11 AM

One piece 565: Red Hawk !!!
 
http://www1.watchop.com/watch/one-pi...nglish-subbed/

Loved Chopper's voice in MP, and the way Red Hawk was animated was great.

Buck09 09-23-2012 09:10 PM

Re: One piece 565: Red Hawk !!!
 
Well first off

Loved Brook scene again I really think the Fishmen arc really made Brook shoot up in popularity he was just awesome, with his new fruit skills. His Ice / Freezing sword and I loved the loyalty to Luffy just shows how awesome a crewmate he is. Also that Zero guy hes fighting I cant help but laugh at his attempts :P

I loved the Red Hawk animation, that little piece with Ace just made it ten times more epic for me. Cant wait to see Luffy fighting Akainu and using that against him, hell hopefully beating him with it for Ace. But thats a long way away.

Holy Crap Chopper voice really did surprise the hell out of me it wasnt anything I was expecting. Sounds so creepy !

NeoKakarott023 09-27-2012 10:07 AM

Re: One piece 565: Red Hawk !!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck09 (Post 2124720)
Well first off

Loved Brook scene again I really think the Fishmen arc really made Brook shoot up in popularity he was just awesome, with his new fruit skills. His Ice / Freezing sword and I loved the loyalty to Luffy just shows how awesome a crewmate he is. Also that Zero guy hes fighting I cant help but laugh at his attempts :P

I loved the Red Hawk animation, that little piece with Ace just made it ten times more epic for me. Cant wait to see Luffy fighting Akainu and using that against him, hell hopefully beating him with it for Ace. But thats a long way away.

Holy Crap Chopper voice really did surprise the hell out of me it wasnt anything I was expecting. Sounds so creepy !

I don't suspect it will work, I got that Akainu's heat from his DF was greater than Ace's. I know Luffy will come up with something though, and I don't think Armament is gonna be effective against lava as well.

What I can't wait to see is Luffy's first sighting of Blackbeard. That my Friends will be Epic. A guranteed gif saver.

apacolypz 09-28-2012 05:47 AM

Re: One piece 565: Red Hawk !!!
 
Agreed, Armament attacks I don't think will hurt him...as much...depends on the level of the attack. We know fire couldn't beat lava so it will have to be a stronger attack completely. I am not sure if Oda has given Luffy something to tackle the Admiral or Vice's at this point just yet. Even after the time skip can Luffy beat Akainu or Ice dude former Vice Admiral. (Brain dead can't think of his name) Or even Light Light dude..??? (damn I am brain dead) I just don't see it yet. Yes he has somewhat mastered Conquerors Haki and Armament attacks...but Luffy is not on their level yet.....IMO

Yes Dagaro Red Hawk was wonderfully animated....really put a smile on my face

op101 09-28-2012 10:56 PM

Re: One piece 565: Red Hawk !!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by apacolypz (Post 2125212)
Even after the time skip can Luffy beat Akainu or Ice dude former Vice Admiral. (Brain dead can't think of his name) Or even Light Light dude..??? (damn I am brain dead) I just don't see it yet. Yes he has somewhat mastered Conquerors Haki and Armament attacks...but Luffy is not on their level yet.....IMO

Luffy is no where NEAR admiral level. Like I'd say he's barely halfway there, if even.

apacolypz 09-28-2012 11:04 PM

Re: One piece 565: Red Hawk !!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by op101 (Post 2125277)
Luffy is no where NEAR admiral level. Like I'd say he's barely halfway there, if even.

so....you're agreeing with me..right?

Spiegel 09-29-2012 11:05 AM

Re: One piece 565: Red Hawk !!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by op101 (Post 2125277)
Luffy is no where NEAR admiral level. Like I'd say he's barely halfway there, if even.

Luffy is at least Vice-Admiral level at this point I'd say and at this point should be able to land a few shots in against Aokiji and Kizaru.

op101 09-29-2012 11:52 AM

Re: One piece 565: Red Hawk !!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by apacolypz (Post 2125279)
so....you're agreeing with me..right?

Haha, yep I am. Just adding to it ;)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.