Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   konoha managemet system sucks. (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=203187)

kluang 09-26-2012 12:01 PM

konoha managemet system sucks.

konoha create

madara
itachi
sasuke
kabuto
orochimaru.

their action (danzo) also cause nagato to flip.

almost all the shit storm is cause by konoha ninjas, either directly or not. Their management of their own ninjas are terrible. They are also a bunch of self righteous git.

without konoha, the worse we can get is either

hidan, sasori, deidara and zabuza.

In this manga the only good I seen they do, is Jiraiya take care of the ame orphan and helped make a bridge by sending three gennin and kakashi.

apacolypz 09-26-2012 12:30 PM

Re: konoha managemet system sucks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kluang (Post 2125019)
konoha create

madara
itachi
sasuke
kabuto
orochimaru.

almost all the shit storm is cause by konoha ninjas, either directly or not. Their management of their own ninjas are terrible. They are also a bunch of self righteous git.

In this manga the only good I seen they do, is Jiraiya take care of the ame orphan and helped make a bridge by sending three gennin and kakashi.

Well Well you forget Dude that fought 1st hokage Hidan's partner, Kisame, Obito (lols) Gaara pre time skip, Hanzo, but yeah you're correct...

Vishnu 09-26-2012 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kluang (Post 2125019)
konoha create

madara
itachi
sasuke
kabuto
orochimaru.

Don't forget about the Uchiha Massacre.

Pritha 09-26-2012 01:33 PM

Dont forget obito ( i just not only mean he is from konoho but that it is coz of his konoho team that he did all this till now), and I think kishi formed akatsuki so as to hide all the bad things done by konoho ppl and other villages can concentrate on the akatsuki otherwise other 4 countries might realise this and join forces to attack konoho and destroy them like they did to the uzumaki clan.

-SassyLady- 09-26-2012 08:25 PM

LOls, you win some and lose some.

The Special One 10-04-2012 07:48 PM

It really does. Sarutobi should have offed Orochimaru before Orochimaru went rogue and Tsunade should have put a hit out on Sasuke, not let a bunch of rookies try to track him down and convert him back.

Madara's story is a little different though. Everyone thought he died, "if" we find out that the 1st let Madara live, then the 1st Hokage deserves major criticism.