Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Conspiracy Theories (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=153)
-   -   did the government lie about area fifty one (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=20361)

skwee 08-29-2006 07:06 AM

did the government lie about area fifty one

I beleive that the government is hiding somthing about that night,tell me your thought's.

D4rKR34v3r 08-29-2006 08:12 AM

Re: did the government lie about area fifty one

i am not american, but i watched tv and there was muc evidence to prove it. But if, The government told us that aliens did exist, then it would cause panic through out the world. Even though there was a the man on the show told, us that he did see some stange, things but he cannot confirm that they existed. I do believe in them, but i believe that the govenment are not telling us about area 51 for a reason.

skwee 08-29-2006 08:16 AM

thanks for your post but i dont think the people would go crazy if the did it the right way.but i think we should end the war then wait a couple of years first.

ShinobiKnight 08-29-2006 12:25 PM

I believe that aliens could possibly exist. However, there's very little chance that they've ever visited Earth. And about the government lying, I don't think so. The U.S. government isn't without snitches. If they knew something but were trying to keep it secret, chances are an insider would sell information to the media. Then the entire world would know. But, as that has not yet happened, the basic conclusion is that the government wasn't lying.

¤•¤Kakashi•Wolf•Eyes¤•¤ 08-29-2006 02:41 PM

I did belive that it was just a base with secret army vehicles & stuff, but there are thousands of military bases that cannot be entered by the public, so why did this aliens rumor pop up about area 51 alone? there's even been a movie and at least one video game about 51, and all about aliens. I just want to know who started this rumor.
WolfEyes

Hatori_Heiji 08-29-2006 04:16 PM

I think area 51 IS real. but, I also believe that it is way distorted into something it is not. it is probably just some aeronautics lab or something not a place for hiding UFO's and extratorestrials. Thats my thought on it.

skwee 08-29-2006 04:20 PM

I dont mean the base but the story of what hppend in area fiftyone.the base if i remember corectly was there before it happend.bu the government was quick to conceal whatever happend there.

Sorasochou 08-29-2006 04:22 PM

I kinda dont get your question "that night" do you mean roswell?

Anyway area 51 is real they were showing it on t.v. the other day. This guy used a telescope to see the base from far away, they only showed planes moving around and some satelite pictures.

skwee 08-29-2006 04:24 PM

i do mean roswell i think the government hid the results of that night at area 51.

Miburo 08-29-2006 04:46 PM

Probably because it was a failed experimental aircraft testing or something. Of course the military base exists, it's just highly unlikely that Aliens flew billions of lightyears to Earth then either crashed or were shot down by our primative (In comparsion to technology that could travel such vast distances across space and whatnot) weapons right next to a secret military base.

I wouldn't doubt that there's a decently large possibilty of there being other forms of life within the universe. It's just highly unlikely that those life forms are chilling in tubes at area 51. I swear, you guys and your overactive-imaginations. ; )

skwee 08-29-2006 04:49 PM

well we have no proof where the said aliens came from.but they are hiding somthing mabye no aliens but somthing

Miburo 08-29-2006 05:03 PM

They're likely not from our solar system, so if they can fly here that's much further than we're capable of traveling. : )

And of course they're hiding something. It's a freaking secret military base. What they're hiding isn't likely to be aliens though, it's probably just experimental aircraft and whatnot. -.-

skwee 08-29-2006 05:04 PM

maby aliens came here looking for other life like tryn to find them mabye were both just lonly species

DasBones_665 08-29-2006 06:07 PM

just imagine what the pope would say ~snickers~ go ahead guess!

DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DEMONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BYA!

lol it would happen, so much shit would be argued about that we wouldnt be able to handle it and our tiny human minds would explode with BLOOD and soda

relgion would go down teh toilet

sciance would have a field day with theorys and "i told you so!!!!!1123745"

not only that WHAT WOULD BUSH SAY!?!?!?!?!!?! "..uh...S***...um did i say that out loud?... crap!...um live long and prosper?"

D4rKR34v3r 08-29-2006 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hatori_Heiji (Post 726064)
I think area 51 IS real. but, I also believe that it is way distorted into something it is not. it is probably just some aeronautics lab or something not a place for hiding UFO's and extratorestrials. Thats my thought on it.

yeah that is a possiblity. The secrecy is very 100% mouth shut kinda thing. They could possibly doing some strange animal testings, and even humans!! The possiblilty of, it being ACTUAL aliens is almost impossible, being that, The closest stars are Light years away. If they did get their hands on a UFO, then we would have the ability to travel at light speeds and be able t land on pluto and even far galaxies, if that were the case.