Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   One Piece Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=191)
-   -   One Piece 684 (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=203637)

Dagoro 10-10-2012 04:11 AM

One Piece 684

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/684

Enjoy.

Lol, was this an Acid trip or what ?

Mononosuke looks weird, I was expecting him look like the other dragons but he looks way too cartoon like. Vergo vs Smoker is off to a good start, finally we see Smoker breaking out the Haki. CC is such a manipulative cunt, I love the facial expressions, they really highlight how he has no shame.

We saw a bit of VP, did that look like a mustache to anyone else ?

Good chapter, mostly set up.

Numinous 10-10-2012 04:13 AM

Re: One Piece 684

Posted at the same time, what are the odds? Now I want to delete my thread but can't.

apacolypz 10-10-2012 04:24 AM

chapter was kind of oddly paced....as said soon we will be seeing VegaPunk..I agree the dragon son of Fire fist looks like the cartoon dwarf version of Shenlon...not a good look...Smoker using armament haki ! Vergo is still a beast though...anyway not much to discuss...

Dagoro 10-10-2012 04:28 AM

Mononosuke could either be CC's attempt at dragon making, perhaps a result of something VP left behind or a DF user.

Well Luffy has a way out now.

Edit: Just made the connection, Mononosuke design is eastern where the other dragons followed a western design.

You can see the difference there. This means something, I'm leaning towards DF now.

Buck09 10-10-2012 05:17 AM

I'm kinda relieved that this dragon might be Mononosuke because I felt so bad for Brook and the samurai as I thought the dragon they cut down was his son.

A Dragon DF would be awesome wouldnt seeing that in the future.

CC what a complete dick using folk like that you can actually see how evil he is !

On Vegapunk everytime I think of what his design might be I imagined like a child like adult, someone who is a genius but at the same time so young like eating sweets and stuff. But adding on the years that have went by obviously wouldnt make sence.

I did have an interesting thought when rereading this arc. The alliance to fight the Yonkou what if Kid and Law are actually working together ? Law recruited Luffy and Kid is recruiting Basil and Aopo to help them ? The reason I'm thinking this is due to the 'Worst Generation' comment can you imagine peoples faces if the worst Generation rose up to take down one of the big Yonkous ? If so I can imagine them all fighting Big Mam after seeing her size it would be an awesome fight wouldnt you agree ?

Dagoro 10-10-2012 07:10 AM

I don't know if Oda will take that route. Having so many SN engaging BM at the same time might be a nightmare to execute in terms of balancing the amount of focus the people in that arc will get.

Buck09 10-10-2012 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagoro (Post 2126624)
I don't know if Oda will take that route. Having so many SN engaging BM at the same time might be a nightmare to execute in terms of balancing the amount of focus the people in that arc will get.

I know what you mean it would be a nightmare to judge how strong people are, but think about this is Oda he has pulled some awesome twists on us before and I think this would be extremely badass, it doesnt need to be all the Supernovas perhaps just these ones weve seen now.

Perhaps the others are uncoporative like the Al Capone dude he doesnt seem like a team player, and Drake is out for Kaidou why not bring some more muscle to take him down ?

NeoKakarott023 10-10-2012 04:25 PM

This Vergo Dude, I don't understand his powers at all, besides strength, agility, and the ability to take mad punishment. But if he's a DF User, Smokers weapon will put him down, just like Luffy, he must use some kind of Haki attack to hit Smoker. Kinda frustrating because Law's shit hasn't been fully explained, and he's getting tossed, and now comes Vergo.

gringie 10-10-2012 05:49 PM

this arc is bad ass so far... i can't wait till everybody gets to the first floor of the r building,cc will try to fill it up with gas. then we'll see luffy break that ceiling causing everybody to go crazy

Dagoro 10-10-2012 05:51 PM

Vergo is most likely a Garp type when it comes to combat. He knows Rokushiki, has all around great physical stats and Haki mastery.

Got to give him props, he has fought Sanji, Law and Smoker back to back.

Tmoore 10-10-2012 09:45 PM

I dont think cc will be taken down this arc