Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Anime & Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Fairy tail 303 (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=203773)

Dagoro 10-12-2012 06:15 AM

Fairy tail 303

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/fairy_tail/v26/c303/

Here it is.

Quite the combat outfit there Erza, forgot your undies it seems.

DRAGONBPY 10-12-2012 07:35 AM

Re: Fairy tail 303

WTF. WTF. Mirajane should have replaced Natsu. Gray shouldn't have been in the team at all but that can't be changed but Juvia seriously replacing Natsu. Everything else is al right. I see TQP getting knocked out 1st followed by TPBP. TMH gets knocked out 3rd followed by TLS. TST and TFT fight and TFT emerge the winner easy

jekyl_hyde 10-12-2012 08:35 AM

Something tells me that we're going to see Gajeel go off now. We've seen Wendy and Natsu go off, not it's his turn. Please don't let me down.

PSJiraiya 10-12-2012 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY (Post 2126973)
WTF. WTF. Mirajane should have replaced Natsu. Gray shouldn't have been in the team at all but that can't be changed but Juvia seriously replacing Natsu.

I felt the same until I saw that Mira is part of the rescue team. Her ability to take the forms of others is well suited for a rescue and if things go to shit, well Demon Soul it up Mira!

Buck09 10-12-2012 09:39 AM

Surprised at this situation now.

I agree with most folk I'm not so happy with having Juvia replacing Natsu, but then again she is strong think back to GH when she literallly went crazy if she did that then it would be awesome. Plus if she fights Leon then easy win.

Im hoping to see Gajeel and Laxus to go all out here going to be sweet. The only thing about the new team is yeah Natsu was able to take both Sting and Rogue but do you think Gajeel can do that ? Its clear everyone is slightly matched up, Laxus with the Black Lighting Guy, Erza the Minevra girl, Gray the Memory Make wizard Rufus I think ? And then that leaves those two and I certainly dont see Juvia fighting any of them.

The rescue mission meh not really that bothered by it. I wonder if what that guy said about Natsu power not recovered yet is true.

jekyl_hyde 10-12-2012 10:20 AM

I went back and reread the chapters that pertain to the story. What we do know going into this last battle is that apparently there will be deaths. We know Levy was writing a note to Lucy, and considering her presumed romance with Gajeel, I believe Gajeel will die.

Here's my out-there prediction:
I think that woman that Jelal was after was Lucy. Now that we know that celestial wizards can transverse time, this Lucy is from the future. She is trying to stop the apocalypse from happening in this timeline. She is going to be the one who persuades this timeline's Lucy, Natsu, Wendy and possibly Mira Jane to go back in time and defeat Zeref.

ACt 10-12-2012 10:35 AM

Other than Ezra dressed as if she's employed by a high quality Rub N' Tug, this was probably one of the better chapters in the manga. FT finally showing some planing rather than being a bunch of hotheads. I mean, we all know they can manage a situation descended into chaos (that they cause, usually) but to go in with strategy makes them even more formidable.

And yeah, little girl also harmed by Zeref. Zeref Zeref Zeref.

I guess there really is no getting around the idea of Natsu going back in time with Lucy to become the guy in that mural we saw a few times. He's headed back to fight Zeref which is why the current Zeref knows who he is. We may possibly get Zeref just killing everyone at the contest which forces their hand, which would be kinda cool.

jekyl_hyde 10-12-2012 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ACt (Post 2126986)
I guess there really is no getting around the idea of Natsu going back in time with Lucy to become the guy in that mural we saw a few times. He's headed back to fight Zeref which is why the current Zeref knows who he is. We may possibly get Zeref just killing everyone at the contest which forces their hand, which would be kinda cool.

What if... Natsu is originally Acnologia?

Nah.

Vengeance 10-12-2012 12:41 PM

Fairy Tail is so stacked with powerful Mages that they don't even need two of their top five Mages in order to win this thing. I liked the twist at the end with the rescue squad. I thought that Natsu would be tied up somewhere & wasn't allowed to compete cause he'd go straight for Lucy.

CrustaceaN 10-12-2012 01:11 PM

Don't forget that Juvia is S-Class.

I'd like to see Gajeel and Gray fucking let it rip.

ACt 10-12-2012 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vengeance (Post 2127010)
Fairy Tail is so stacked with powerful Mages that they don't even need two of their top five Mages in order to win this thing. I liked the twist at the end with the rescue squad. I thought that Natsu would be tied up somewhere & wasn't allowed to compete cause he'd go straight for Lucy.

Nah. Even Natsu listens to Marakov when he gets serious.

But you're right, Ezra and Gajeel should be enough to win this. Oh look... they still have Laxus, too, who wiped out an entire guild by himself.

Anyway, suspecting the arrest by the King was a set up and the offer to hand her back if FT wins the whole shebang is just insurance that FT will drop all of its power during the fights so they can siphon more off and complete their little time travel gate. We'll probably get square nosed guy back to "save" the girls but lead them to the gate to activate it all as part of the plan.

And then it gets Natsu'd.

Too complex for FT?

Vengeance 10-12-2012 03:01 PM

Fairy Tail Power Structure

Mavis - Should be capable of all three fairy magics including Fairy Law.

Gildartz - Based on performance.

Makarov - Based on reputation.

Laxus - Fairy Law puts him above Erza, Marijane, & Natsu.

Erza/Marijane/Natsu - Marijane is hyped to be on par with Erza while Natsu has gotten allot stronger since his last fight with Erza.

Gajeel - Close to Erza/Marijane/Natsu however needs to prove his worth.

Freed - I honestly don't know why this guy wasn't in one of the Fairy Tail teams. I'd put him higher however he's been basically ignored since the time jump.

Gray - Needs to prove his worth before going any higher.

Juvia - Lost to Gray.

Evergreen - Could be higher if she wasn't so ignored.

Cana - I put her above Elfman simply because she was chosen for the S-Class exam. Still needs to prove her worth.

Elfman - Needs an opponent that isn't so situational before going any higher.

Wendy - To young to be any higher for me.

Bixlow - Hasn't done anything since the fighting festival arc.

Max - Seemed like the only mage worth a damn from the one's who didn't take part in the S-Class exam. He was also the one to go up against Natsu which to me implies that he's the strongest from the weak fairy tail group.

Everyone else is not even worth mentioning at this point.

jekyl_hyde 10-12-2012 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vengeance (Post 2127028)
Fairy Tail Power Structure

Mavis - Should be capable of all three fairy magics including Fairy Law.

Gildartz - Based on performance.

Makarov - Based on reputation.

Laxus - Fairy Law puts him above Erza, Marijane, & Natsu.

Erza/Marijane/Natsu - Marijane is hyped to be on par with Erza while Natsu has gotten allot stronger since his last fight with Erza.

Gajeel - Close to Erza/Marijane/Natsu however needs to prove his worth.

Freed - I honestly don't know why this guy wasn't in one of the Fairy Tail teams. I'd put him higher however he's been basically ignored since the time jump.

Gray - Needs to prove his worth before going any higher.

Juvia - Lost to Gray.

Evergreen - Could be higher if she wasn't so ignored.

Cana - I put her above Elfman simply because she was chosen for the S-Class exam. Still needs to prove her worth.

Elfman - Needs an opponent that isn't so situational before going any higher.

Wendy - To young to be any higher for me.

Bixlow - Hasn't done anything since the fighting festival arc.

Max - Seemed like the only mage worth a damn from the one's who didn't take part in the S-Class exam. He was also the one to go up against Natsu which to me implies that he's the strongest from the weak fairy tail group.

Everyone else is not even worth mentioning at this point.

Nice breakdown. But seeing how Natsu has the power of "feelings", and decimated two DS, one who apparently annihilated it's own guild master, I'd have Natsu a little higher.

Vengeance 10-12-2012 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde (Post 2127030)
Nice breakdown. But seeing how Natsu has the power of "feelings", and decimated two DS, one who apparently annihilated it's own guild master, I'd have Natsu a little higher.

Well I wouldn't put him above Laxus since Laxus has Fairy Law & took out Raven Tail's top members including it's master solo. I also can't put him above Erza ether since at the end of the day he has yet to actually beat her in a fight. Pretty sure Erza could have beaten Rogue & Sting at the same time as well. It's possible that Marijane may get exposed within the next few chapters & if that's the case then she could potentially drop down under Erza & Natsu.

PSJiraiya 10-12-2012 04:29 PM

I found it interesting that Pantherlily is part of the rescue team. The fact the other 2 Exceed are there isn't surprising as their DS are part of the team, but PL is on his own. I hope we get to see PL do his thing as he's been so underused imo.