Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Anime & Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Fairy Tail 305 (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=204823)

DRAGONBPY 10-26-2012 04:22 AM

Fairy Tail 305

http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/305
Enjoy

kael03 10-26-2012 05:40 AM

Re: Fairy Tail 305

Interesting watching Mavis turn this entire battle into a giant chess match. And of course they couldn't just rescue Lucy. Can't wait for next week's chapter. Want to see Gray and Rufus fight.

PSJiraiya 10-26-2012 05:41 AM

Well the big anticipated fights get started next chapter. Can't wait!

stubborn_d0nkey 10-26-2012 06:10 AM

Please dpnt tell me that gray will beat rufus by himself

DRAGONBPY 10-26-2012 07:14 AM

Of course Gray won't. Lyon will help (probably predicted by Mavis) and Gray will back stab Lyon after Rufus is defeated. Gajeel will fight Sting and Rogue, Laxus against Orga n Jura, Erza against Kagura and Minerva and Juvia against Chelia and Milliana.

jekyl_hyde 10-26-2012 08:22 AM

So Natsu has his magic. There's a reason why Mira Jane is with the rescue team. Also sounds like Mavis was one woman you didn't want to cross.

Vengeance 10-26-2012 08:44 AM

So Fairy Tail is flat out cheating then. Gray vs Rufus huu in all honesty I'd rather see Freed vs Rufus but whatever. Time to man up or shut up Gray show us what you can do!

ACt 10-26-2012 08:46 AM

Simple as that. Let's hope for some good fights. Thinking Laxus gets the overpowered monk. Also, Lucy is in her booby heart shirt - the end is nigh!

EDIT: Gray is going to win due to bullshit.

Vengeance 10-26-2012 08:49 AM

Well they both use a form of make/creation magic so technically Gray should be able to at least fight with Rufus. I personally think Freed would have made a better opponent though.

Buck09 10-26-2012 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vengeance (Post 2129036)
Well they both use a form of make/creation magic so technically Gray should be able to at least fight with Rufus. I personally think Freed would have made a better opponent though.

I actually agree with the whole Freed part, I dont like how downplayed he is now. He was shown to be really badass in the past and I wouldnt mind seeing him or the others of Laxus bodyguards after the months training ( although not really fussed on Evergreen )

Good chapter though, really liked how Mavis was a tact person.

@ Dragonby I do like that idea of having Gray fight Rufus for a bit to have Lyon come in. Them both beating him and having split the points between them before fighting it out. And your match ups are similar to what I was thinking. But I dont know about one member of FT taking on two members of other guilds, but with some I agree like the Juvia one I think that could happen along with the Laxus and Erza match up. But with Gajeel, now i do like him but I dont know if he could take on the two of them. Although he has been training for the three months before the tournament so not hard to think it could happen.

Pritha 10-26-2012 01:17 PM

FT are not cheating at all , they were given a day to rest but it is actually to plan things and they are just using help from other FT members to form a strategy to win which is in this case from mavis. :P

Anyways I dont know, i still have the feeling gray will defeat rufus because
1. he was humiliated
2. He will realise it is for FT
3. we havent seen his second origin yet. Natsu was able to defeat two dragaon slayers just like that am pretty sure gray would have been upped to his level.

Vengeance 10-26-2012 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pritha (Post 2129102)
FT are not cheating at all , they were given a day to rest but it is actually to plan things and they are just using help from other FT members to form a strategy to win which is in this case from mavis. :P

Mavis is telepathically communicating with the team during the actual competition. That is not only outsider interference but also a guild master taking part in the actual competition. Not one but two rules broken by fairy tail (not to mention the whole Jellal thing). Raven Tail was expelled for doing the exact same thing Fairy Tail is doing now which no matter how you look at it is flat out cheating.

Pritha 10-26-2012 03:17 PM

jellal lost btw , and http://www.mangahere.com/manga/fairy...6/c304/18.html
she already told them the strategy, she is not communicating now... tht is just for our understanding

and if u see the FT's speech u can see they are all in past tense

ACt 10-26-2012 03:30 PM

Yeah, but Vengeance... she's like... dead. I'm pretty sure the rules are for the living not the friendship powered fueled ghosts.

Which is to say that I don't think it really matters.

Pritha 10-26-2012 03:37 PM

ya and even if she is alive i wouldnt say that to be cheating. Its okay to discuss strategy b4 hand and come to the game (which is what one should do as a guild and it only proves how good the guild is), there is no rule against it.
If she helps them now then i will go with ACt's explaination