Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Anime & Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Fairy Tail 308 (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=205144)

DRAGONBPY 11-16-2012 01:28 AM

Fairy Tail 308

http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/308

kael03 11-16-2012 01:36 AM

Re: Fairy Tail 308

Kind of a lame set up for the fights.

Pritha 11-16-2012 01:53 AM

^true that, i liked the way they worked as a team. It could have been better that way. Anyways tht world is gonna end in a day so no sweats :)

Deepika143 11-16-2012 01:56 AM

Watch Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 2 Online Free

The much loved epic saga series Twilight, written by Stephanie Meyers has come to an end. This is the second installment of the final part of the series, and it ends with this. Watch Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 2 Online Free, without download. Robert Pattinson plays the vampire heartthrob Edward Cullen who has girls going crazy all over the world. His real life flame Kristen Stewart plays his on screen romance, the newly converted, glowing vampire Bella Cullen. In the first movie they were happily married with a child Renesmee (MacKenzie Foy) who is being threatened by the old school vampire cult Volturi, who are afraid her being an immortal child will turn the balance of power against them.

DRAGONBPY 11-16-2012 05:19 AM

I'm thinking Hiro may switch scenes between GMG and Rescue mission back and forth and result in a win for both teams simultaneously. With Lucy I think she will use uraniometria with Yukino(by asking her for magic power) to defeat Ousuke. Natsu may use Lightning Dragon mode to defeat the guy with 2 weird axes, Mirajane would use her sitri to defeat the paper girl (kamika was it?), Wendy will probably use the shattering wind drill to defeat the plant girl (cosmos?), Pantherlilly will probably show some new skills he developed during his 3 months of training

Dagoro 11-16-2012 06:18 AM

FT fights are so uninteresting for some reason, at least Mira is doing something. Natsu can go away for a while, and lol at Konan.

killerrabbit9 11-16-2012 07:38 AM

I'm not surprised this happened. Hiro generally likes to separate fights like this. At least be grateful he didn't troll us and just have Natsu pawn them all immediately. I think Lucy and Yukino's Keys will pop up, Maybe Arcadios has them. The side story with this Princess is getting interesting, seems she cares about Arcadios (don't know if they're involved or related).

Vengeance 11-16-2012 01:17 PM

My biggest problem with when they split up battles like this is that the match ups conveniently allow the heroes to stand a chance. Like we have Panther Lilly fighting derpy chubby dude, Lucy fighting another derpy dude, Wendy fighting the flower chick while Natsu fights the boss & Marijane fights the paper chick. We have to automatically assume that a squad of elite assassins just so happens to have a member who is weak enough to get beat up by a 12 year old girl? What would have happened if say Wendy fought the boss instead? Bitch would be dead no?

I would have preferred it if Marijane fought off two people(She really needs to show her worth as Erza's rival) while Wendy teamed up with Panther Lilly or something. At least it would be more believable when they actually win. In regards to Lucy she has help & can use magic without her keys encase people have forgotten.

Pritha 11-16-2012 01:51 PM

No one has forgotten that. Esp with loki. But u know we r not the ones writing this Manga.

ask me anything 11-16-2012 09:16 PM

So we have yet another character claiming their flames are "god level". What's this, the 3rd or 4th one so far? Get new material already Hiro.