Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Naruto_610 (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=205148)

DRAGONBPY 11-20-2012 05:50 AM

Naruto_610

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/610

Dagoro 11-20-2012 06:09 AM

Re: Naruto_610

Wow, we are just going all out on the power inflation aren't we Kishi ?

Bijuudamas being machine gunned, black Kamehameha waves, Kakashi warping the entire freaking Hachibi, or as I call it the Toriko approach. Throwing so many giant attacks one after the other with no build up anesthetizes the reader and makes the action boring, to me at least.

The Juubi looks ridiculous btw. It looks like a cross between the blob and the hulk mid shift.

Gakure 11-20-2012 06:48 AM

One thing is certain. Glowmode cant be used concurrently with Sage Mode.

DRAGONBPY 11-20-2012 06:53 AM

^Actually I think it is more like you need shit loads of natural chakra to balance it with tailed beast chakra and it takes time as well so better to use SM and TBM separatly. Anyone notices how Juubi didn't have 1 circle and 3 tomoe

edit: Naruto did fuse TBM and SM once against Pain

Pritha 11-20-2012 07:03 AM

^thats one way to look at it , yes.. but u can always say that at that particular moment his feelings overcame and the nine tails' chkra overpowered SM subconsciously

Anyways, i guess someone did mention this gattling of bijuu damas .... pretty easy for kishi

Anyways is it me or the jyubi is already under the control of tobi??? I mean they are controlling that freaky monster. And nice play by kishi to actually not give it conscience. I always thought since its parts have one , the combination should too.

Gakure 11-20-2012 07:06 AM

Quote:

edit: Naruto did fuse TBM and SM once against Pain
Naa. He was just taken over by rage, thus invoking the kyuubi chakra whilst in sage mode. It was not fusion.

This battles is just a battle of balls. Table tennis vs lawn tennis. Anyone except junchiriki is toast

Amuro 11-20-2012 07:24 AM

Two things that stood out to me other than what's already been said. Obito questioning if he gave the jubii too much consciousness. Does that mean they'll loose control soon? Since madara and obito are having some issues w/ each other I wouldn't b surprised if madara just tries to take control of it himself n that'll mke obito switch sides. The second thing was on the second to last page where kakashis like "...I'm going" was that him announcing his attack? Or was that him noticing he's going blind?

Anyway the chap was kind of interesting to me jus cause of the lil Convo obito and madara had. Obito called him a kid. I'm surprised madara didn't back-hand him real quick LOL. I can see madara saying fck the moons eye plan...I'm immortal, I have the jubii, ill jus rule THIS world! We'll see......

Shrike 11-20-2012 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagoro (Post 2130895)
Bijuudamas being machine gunned, black Kamehameha waves, Kakashi warping the entire freaking Hachibi, or as I call it the Toriko approach. Throwing so many giant attacks one after the other with no build up anesthetizes the reader and makes the action boring, to me at least.

What did you expect? It's the final fight of doom and there surely wasn't going to be throwing kunai and shuriken on the Juubi.
Kakashi didn't warp the entire Hachibi. He warped one of the tails which was cut off, and Bee used it just like he used it against Sasuke. The beast emerged from the tail.
No build up? Have you read the last 50 chapters? Don't be ridiculous.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagoro (Post 2130895)
The Juubi looks ridiculous btw. It looks like a cross between the blob and the hulk mid shift.

An outworldly monster. What is it supposed to look like? Many Bijuus look way worse, so meh, it's fine.

Dagoro 11-20-2012 08:05 AM

Quote:

What did you expect? It's the final fight of doom and there surely wasn't going to be throwing kunai and shuriken on the Juubi.
Funny how you omitted the part about the power inflation in my post.

Quote:

Kakashi didn't warp the entire Hachibi. He warped one of the tails which was cut off, and Bee used it just like he used it against Sasuke. The beast emerged from the tail.
My mistake.

Quote:

No build up? Have you read the last 50 chapters? Don't be ridiculous.
Oh yeah, remember that time when them Bijuus were spitting out Bijuudamas as if they were using bubble beam ?

Quote:

An outworldly monster. What is it supposed to look like?
It's my opinion, calm the fuck down.

Vengeance 11-20-2012 08:18 AM

Obito & Madara are starting to argue. This is a sign that one will back-stab the other. The question now remains who will betray who? Overall decent chapter not a big fan of the whole Godzilla battles but that's just personal preference. 7 out of 10 for this week.

gizmox 11-20-2012 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pritha (Post 2130899)
^thats one way to look at it , yes.. but u can always say that at that particular moment his feelings overcame and the nine tails' chkra overpowered SM subconsciously

Anyways, i guess someone did mention this gattling of bijuu damas .... pretty easy for kishi

Anyways is it me or the jyubi is already under the control of tobi??? I mean they are controlling that freaky monster. And nice play by kishi to actually not give it conscience. I always thought since its parts have one , the combination should too.

I think they are controlling it. At page 7, a long-like rod (or flesh of Juubi) attached at the back of Tobi and Madara. Page 8 showing us the whole pic of Tobi and Madara connecting with the Juubi.

Dagoro 11-20-2012 08:48 AM

Quote:

not a big fan of the whole Godzilla battles
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8208/8...fc7c4b43_b.jpg

ACt 11-20-2012 08:50 AM

Here's my take: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_Hbz...feature=fvwrel

That and I found the art in this one rather distracting. I get all those lines are radiating power and destruction but... made it hard to follow.

NeoKakarott023 11-20-2012 09:09 AM

I know why they fight no choice, but they're clearly outclassed by Madara and Jyuubs. Good attempt with the Kamui with KB, he's gonna die now, quickly and uneventfully, a simple blast that destroyed th Bijuu Ball Combo to the stupid flying Bijuu in the air toward the EYE OF DEATH.

Encon Uchiha 11-20-2012 09:48 AM

confusing chapter, funny how easy it was to control the Juubi. I dont really understand how Kakashi was able to warp that whole Biju..how is he suddenly a pro at Kamui?