Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Anime & Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Soul Eater 104 (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=205157)

Spiegel 11-24-2012 07:40 PM

Soul Eater 104

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/soul_eater/v16/c104/

Enjoy!

NeoKakarott023 11-24-2012 08:14 PM

Re: Soul Eater 104

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiegel (Post 2131136)

Good read, Kid was pissed, lol.

Vengeance 11-24-2012 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vengeance (Post 2129721)
I wouldn't be surprised if the Kishin get's killed off by Crona here & now. In fact I'm expecting it to happen. I doubt very much that the Kishin is the final villain.

Called it .

LonelyNinja 11-24-2012 11:22 PM

I don't think the Kishin is entirely gone. After all, Stein (or someone) said that his wavelength was suppressed. Although, given the quality of the translation, I wouldn't be surprised if they got that wrong.

ACt 11-25-2012 07:47 AM

Yeah, I didn't think the Kishin was dead at all. Crona has absorbed it and now the increase in power is Soul Resonance. Pretty sure Kishin will resurface.

Rather seems like the only way to save Crona is to separate her from the black blood. That can't go well.

NeoKakarott023 11-25-2012 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ACt (Post 2131144)
Yeah, I didn't think the Kishin was dead at all. Crona has absorbed it and now the increase in power is Soul Resonance. Pretty sure Kishin will resurface.

Rather seems like the only way to save Crona is to separate her from the black blood. That can't go well.

Yeah Kishin never did anything but stood there, but gotta give it to Chrona, SHE WENT BIG, since her intro into the manga. I don't know if her power is equal to Kishin's or more, but she's on something else entirely. If she becomes the final Boss eventually that I could understand. Before she was kinda all over the place without specific goals, just wrecking whatever was in front of her. Now she has understanding, and goals, and I gotta say it, even a lil swag now.

Vengeance 11-26-2012 03:00 AM

The Kishin was never really portrayed as being the main antagonist but rather was just this powerful thing that was just there. Crona absorbing the Kishin was all a part of Medusa's plan. Remember Medusa, the person Crona killed as a part of her own plan as well? Shit's just all falling into place at this point. A large part of this manga involved following Crona's development & evolution into the ultimate juggernaut. I'm not sure why people are still putting money on the Kishin when he's been little more than a plot device since his introduction.

apacolypz 11-26-2012 06:57 AM

Have to agree with Vengeance, Kishin was just a tool used to boost Crona. Odd though that Crona has goals and actually engages in her own darkness. Rather than being saved and returning home she'd rather see the world as she sees it. The whole absorbing of Kishin was just flat and dilute of emotion. It wasn't the scene I was expecting to see. Can't wait to see the action pick up. Kidd and Free's exchange was expected lol.

ACt 11-26-2012 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vengeance (Post 2131175)
The Kishin was never really portrayed as being the main antagonist but rather was just this powerful thing that was just there. Crona absorbing the Kishin was all a part of Medusa's plan. Remember Medusa, the person Crona killed as a part of her own plan as well? Shit's just all falling into place at this point. A large part of this manga involved following Crona's development & evolution into the ultimate juggernaut. I'm not sure why people are still putting money on the Kishin when he's been little more than a plot device since his introduction.

I agree. Kishin is the "One Ring", if you will, for this manga. But I don't think it is done. Maka is pretty determined to save Crona from this and it seems pretty clear that the Kishin has joined with Crona rather than being dead. There is going to be an effort to fight the Kishin's fusing with Crona and separate them. At which point, they'll still have to deal with it.

If Kishin really is just a power, then it may just disappear to give you the "The End?" finale. Crona is the final villain if you see her as evil, which Maka and company don't. They see her as someone to be saved.

With luck, we'll get some real action that will test their resolve in this course of action rather than just fighting until Kid shows up.