Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Bleach Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=114)
-   -   Bleach 518 (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=205165)

kael03 11-28-2012 05:22 AM

Bleach 518

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/518

3 things;
Lulz Urahara and co. trolling Grimmjow while on the phone with Ichigo.
If Ichigo goes back to alpha Zangetsu, does that mean he regains his hollow powers?
And...WHY THE FUCK ARE THE RETARDED FULLBRINGERS BACK??? Why is Ganju hanging out with them?

Dagoro 11-28-2012 05:31 AM

Re: Bleach 518

Lol, wut ?

Is this for real ?

kael03 11-28-2012 05:34 AM

I think Kubo is trolling us this chapter.

Pritha 11-28-2012 05:38 AM

I seriuosly don't get y these Manga writers always brings bk the dead.

kael03 11-28-2012 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pritha (Post 2131284)
I seriuosly don't get y these Manga writers always brings bk the dead.

Technically they are still dead.

Emissary of Justice 11-28-2012 05:48 AM

Xcution is back?!

Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you!

"Even if this means that uncle will be sad."

....GRRRRR. No more new questions, dammit!

"Don't forget that I saved you from Rukongai!"

Please. Please, tell me that wasn't Tsukishima. I can't go through that bullshit again.

kael03 11-28-2012 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice (Post 2131286)
Please. Please, tell me that wasn't Tsukishima. I can't go through that bullshit again.

It appeared to be Tsukishima, old time butler dude, and Ginjo.

Emissary of Justice 11-28-2012 05:52 AM

No, I know who they all were. I'm hoping that it wasn't him who said that because it'd mean he altered their memories and possibly even allegiance.

kael03 11-28-2012 06:00 AM

Oh. I doubt that he could pull off an "uncle" relation on the Shibas. And if you look again, you'd see that it was Kukaku who said "I saved you from Rukongai" and the 3 responded with a "yeah yeah" attitude after she told them to get back to training.

apacolypz 11-28-2012 06:07 AM

lost in translation ........speechless

Vengeance 11-28-2012 06:32 AM

When people die they go to SS. Why is it so much of a surprise that powerful dead humans(the Fulbring) would end up in SS?

So what I "learned"(reinforced old theory) from this chapter is that Ichigo is from the Shiba clan. "Uncle" as they called it is obviously Isshin. Though I'm pretty sure everyone already knew that because of Kaien.

On another note I can't wait to see Ganju (& hopefully Kukaku) in action again. It's been way to long.

Dagoro 11-28-2012 06:47 AM

Quote:

When people die they go to SS. Why is it so much of a surprise that powerful dead humans(the Fulbring) would end up in SS?
That is not what the mockery is about. Why bring them back at all ? If Bleach history is any indicator they will meet the same fate as the arrancar bitch trio.

I also find it odd that they have the same outfits, and don't look like they have been assimilated into the Shinigami forces. Isn't that what happens with people that have reiatsu in SS ?

Vengeance 11-28-2012 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagoro (Post 2131295)
That is not what the mockery is about. Why bring them back at all ? If Bleach history is any indicator they will meet the same fate as the arrancar bitch trio.

I also find it odd that they have the same outfits, and don't look like they have been assimilated into the Shinigami forces. Isn't that what happens with people that have reiatsu in SS ?

They were hidden by the Shiba clan do to their actions when they were alive. I doubt very much that the Goten 13 would allow them into their ranks with open arms.

What I find annoying is the obvious setup for almost every rival Ichigo's ever had are suddenly going to enter the fray. All you need now is for Aizen to join the team & it'll be a full cameo super brawl of every Bleach villain/rival ever introduced(besides grandfisher).

1. Uryu is obviously going to take part.
2. Renju & Byakuya are getting special healing.
3. Ganju is making a welcomed return.
4. The person Urahara was talking to was obviouslly Grimmjow.
5. Ginjo was with Ganju so ya he'll be taking part as well.

ACt 11-28-2012 09:39 AM

Bringing all the bitches back. Gonna be some fight of endless one hit KO's when it comes. And I hope it comes soon because I could care less about Ichigo's little reforging quest.

Of course, we can see how this will run: Ichigo trains/works, fight begins, people start "dying", things look bad, Ichigo appears, things go OK but then bad guys look like they'll win, Ishiin shows up with a few other old faces, Ichigo learns something that Uruhara was holding from him, with this new knowledge Ichigo wins.

Just trying to figure out where Aizen comes in.

woody_3162 11-28-2012 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ACt (Post 2131313)
Bringing all the bitches back. Gonna be some fight of endless one hit KO's when it comes. And I hope it comes soon because I could care less about Ichigo's little reforging quest.

Of course, we can see how this will run: Ichigo trains/works, fight begins, people start "dying", things look bad, Ichigo appears, things go OK but then bad guys look like they'll win, Ishiin shows up with a few other old faces, Ichigo learns something that Uruhara was holding from him, with this new knowledge Ichigo wins.

Just trying to figure out where Aizen comes in.

There's nothing to indicate he will come in any more than he has already. Kubo's prob only mentioned Him so people don't rant how could he forget about him.

But since they've now shown Tsukishima...could they use his ability to get Aizen to join the ranks?