Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Naruto 612 Discussion (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=205183)

Emissary of Justice 12-05-2012 02:57 AM

Naruto 612 Discussion

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/612

EDIT: It appears the chapter isn't up yet although it's listed as being new on the site's main page. Pretty fucked up. Guess it should be up in a few seconds.

Emissary of Justice 12-05-2012 03:11 AM

Re: Naruto 612 Discussion

Okay, it's actually up now.

AOTKorby 12-05-2012 03:12 AM

It's suddenly occurred to me that Madara is incredibly stupid. He could have singlehandedly stopped that entire shindig with one Shinra Tensei.

Anyway whoop-de-doo cliche anime "THIS IS NOT EVEN MY FINAL FORM" shit, what is this Final Fantasy?

Pritha 12-05-2012 03:15 AM

haha i think it gonna be just like the fight with shukaku ... its gonna spring up to be a humongous beast lol

kael03 12-05-2012 03:16 AM

...how many people have fucking Storm and Lava elements?

Dagoro 12-05-2012 03:17 AM

Wait, how is it reaching it's final form if the Kyubi and Hachibi have not been absorbed ?

The dialog was pure cheese.

Obito: This world will end

Nardo: No it won't

Obito: Will so will so

Nardo: Huh uh you stupid head.

Obito: These is no hope

Nardo: Can't hear you, Lalalalalalal !!!

Alliance: Nardo you so cool !!!!

I'll give credit where credit is due, the combo attack was cool albeit cluttered as hell. It also looks as if the Juubi will mow down everybody the next time it appears ( Why it didn't do that right away is beyond me. cough * plot* ).

Emissary of Justice 12-05-2012 03:19 AM

"Members of the Sarutobi clan! Let's go!"

WHAT. THE. HELL. KISHI?!

Where have these people been at?! Where were they when Asuma died?! Why have none of them ever been showing hanging out with Konohamaru?! Where were they when Asuma's son was born?!

apacolypz 12-05-2012 03:21 AM

anyone wants some crackers to go along with this cheesy ass writing! wtf! come on like Madara would watch this whole shit storm of jutsu take place...Sarutobi clan members..where the fuck did they come from? Storm Element Laser Circus..damn did he train all of them to use that cause I thought the 3rd only trained him....???? Naruto using a basic ass Rasenshuriken....yeah the combo jutsu was cool and all but they way it was laid out for the reader was too bogus....Juubi sits there getting limed on...man this is just terrible...the whole interaction and exchange of words between Obito and his Uzumaki son is just wow..."speechless". I normally don't complain much about the direction of an already failing manga..but this just took it to a whole new low... In the famous words of South Parks Jimmy..." I mean Come on!"

kael03 12-05-2012 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apacolypz (Post 2131732)
Storm Element Laser Circus..damn did he train all of them to use that cause I thought the 3rd only trained him....????

3rd Raikage taught Darui how to use the Black lightning technique. Storm element is Darui's bloodline limit mixture of Lightning and Water. Until now, HE WAS THE ONLY FUCKING USER!!! Lava I can see, since we had 3 people from different clans with the ability to use it, but Storm element?

apacolypz 12-05-2012 03:33 AM

totally correct can't believe I forgot that. Yes Black Lightning techs were taught only to him. But yeah being able to use Ranton in such harmony is just bs.....when he first used circus laser i think some side fodder commented on how he knew it only or some shit..guess I got confused...thanks

Emissary of Justice 12-05-2012 03:35 AM

Black Lightning isn't so much a technique as it is an element like Blaze release. It's a different form of Lightning Release which the Third passed down through his lightning tattoo. With it, Darui's able to use different lightning attacks such as Black Panther and Double Black Panther.

apacolypz 12-05-2012 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice (Post 2131740)
Black Lightning isn't so much a technique as it is an element like Blaze release. It's a different form of Lightning Release which the Third passed down through his lightning tattoo. With it, Darui's able to use different lightning attacks such as Black Panther and Double Black Panther.

Fully aware of that.....Anyway crazy what Kishi is doing here.. i didn't expect the Alliance Jutsu to be...THIS.....lol

and by THIS i mean a collage of attacks that one man could of easily thwarted...shame...

EDIT: did anyone understand why to fight Obito you would need the Medical squad? When he can slip through anything...u need the medical squad?????? um...i understand to heal you so you can stay on your toes but....the medic squad?????

kael03 12-05-2012 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice (Post 2131740)

Um...no. Black lightning is a lightning technique. This is shown by the "Lightning Element" qualifier. Blaze is its own element by the "Enton" prefix (Amaterasu, itself, is considered a Fire element in the databooks). The tattoo has nothing to do with it, other than showing the person can use it (since the twins noticed Darui had the tattoo after he used Black Panther)

Gamabunta 12-05-2012 03:57 AM

Chapter on how to cook the juubi. Worth skipping.

apacolypz 12-05-2012 03:59 AM

Correct the tattoo only represents the student of the jutsu, maybe to cloud the Kages jutsu. It does not mean the tattoo is the source of the black lightning. Why did Madara and Obito just sit there like deer's caught in a headlight daze? I am just intrigued as to what this onslaught of alliance jutsus will do besides anger the juubi further..Thank God Kurama..looks like you have that opening in building your chakra back! Hmm Madara is taking notice to the unification of the shinobi world, while Obito is too afraid to acknowledge a world turning toward change...