Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   One Piece Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=191)
-   -   One piece 691 (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=205185)

Dagoro 12-05-2012 03:26 AM

One piece 691

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/691/3

Enjoy.

Are there pages missing ? If not what a poor choice regarding where to end the chapter. It sucks that Vergo is really done for, but lol at Law attaching his head to the fence then cutting it in half and leaving him there. Looks like we are about to get more info on Dofla, meaning his arc should be coming up next, maybe before or after Wano.

Nothing much to report aside from CC using the Shinokuni gas to strengthen himself. Zoro dragging in Tashigi as if she was his prize was amusing though .

Okay chapter, kind of a bucket of cold water coming from the high of the last one.

Pritha 12-05-2012 03:35 AM

Re: One piece 691

^ i want to see the next panel ... damn u oda

Tmoore 12-05-2012 03:39 AM

luffys face is epic on the last page if i ever see a one hit kill cc is about to be the one to recieve it.

apacolypz 12-05-2012 04:05 AM

alright chapter just get the Luffy vs CC fight over with..damn I agree..tired of seeing his damn face...that fight is kinda boring..and yeah I wished the Vergo vs Law fight would continue. Shit smoker got beat up due to plot and circumstance but damn he looked kinda boss getting up...off the floor lol. (being serious lol) Vergo's warning...hmm we are to get a Dofla flashback soon. And to add to Dagoro, yeah I think Dolfa, Wano and then big Mom is the way to go! I was actually kinda expecting CC's men to join and aide Ussop. Anyway let's see if how things will proceed from here.

Dagoro 12-05-2012 09:24 AM

Badass color spread

Gakure 12-05-2012 09:35 AM

Luffy, get it over with. Long over due. Wonder why Oda is prolonging Luffy's fight when CC's got nothing more to offer. Wait, isnt CC standing right in front of R66. Luffy's about to destroy the only exit rout.

And where the hell is Franky? Has been MIA since they escaped from CC's gas cage. What is that robot up to.

Uneventful but good all the while.

PS: Leaving Vergo like that will only make assembling him back together easier if found by Dfla crew before shinokuni gets him.

Dagoro 12-05-2012 09:45 AM

Quote:

And where the hell is Franky? Has been MIA since they escaped from CC's gas cage. What is that robot up to.
My hopes are that Franky will be the one to make contact with Baby 5 and Buffalo. Weapon user fight, make it happen Oda.

apacolypz 12-05-2012 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagoro (Post 2131772)
My hopes are that Franky will be the one to make contact with Baby 5 and Buffalo. Weapon user fight, make it happen Oda.

Is this movie taking place in the past? All the Vice Admirals look very young. Even Drake is drawn without his hat? Awesome picture non the less. Ussop looks like that Jink Roshi. Franky and Zoro's costume is just fucking amazing. LOve Oda! Everyone's is cool.

NeoKakarott023 12-05-2012 10:18 AM

I'm cool with both Fake Oro, and Vergo getting the biz, time to move to bigger better fish. As bad as both of them were, they weren't SH, or anything special overall, they were the Don's lackeys. Vergo did a lil work during his time, and Fake Oro tried hard, but Luffy had that 'went through hell with Magellan' virus already in his bloodstream, so Dude was almost like Enel vs. Luffy. Some of his abilites were cancelled out, and he either didn't learn, or use armament haki to help vs Luffy. On to the next one, FREEZE!!!

Btw, awesome way to set up Luffy's character in the past at Impel Downs, to make him stronger/better in the future. Besides Magellan being the warden, and protecting his 'legend', I didn't forsee anything beyond the purpose of that battle, cool linkage.

Pritha 12-05-2012 01:46 PM

^ ya i know .... Oda is really good with his plots... i am waiting to see how the prediction in Fishmen island turns out to be. Anyways about the shinokuni, i am guessing since luffy is gonna send cc flying with his super ass punch and cc is currently linked with shinokuni, the gas is actually gonna be send flying along with cc and giving others enough time to make their escape.

Dagoro 12-05-2012 02:15 PM

MS version with the cover and WSJ cover.

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/14352127/1

The dialog is much better on this version. The question now is: How powerful will this giganto Bazooka be ? Law just island slashed, will Oda raise Luffy to this level by having him punch a hole through the mountains ?

I'm also interested on how deep he rabbit hole goes regarding Dfla's empire. The guy will definitely have insane connections with the top echelon of the WG, we already saw part of that with the slave trading.

NeoKakarott023 12-05-2012 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagoro (Post 2131821)
MS version with the cover and WSJ cover.

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/14352127/1

The dialog is much better on this version. The question now is: How powerful will this giganto Bazooka be ? Law just island slashed, will Oda raise Luffy to this level by having him punch a hole through the mountains ?

I'm also interested on how deep he rabbit hole goes regarding Dfla's empire. The guy will definitely have insane connections with the top echelon of the WG, we already saw part of that with the slave trading.

Being able to cut an entire island in half, is this something that Zoro will catch some jealousy about, and somehow train harder like before?

Dagoro 12-05-2012 02:42 PM

We don't even know where Zoro stands power wise. He was able to shave a chunk out of a rock formation while falling asleep, imagine what he can do when he gets serious.

Numinous 12-05-2012 04:22 PM

For those curious about who's on the cover, here's a pic for you:

Pritha 12-05-2012 07:20 PM

^is coby there??