Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Bleach Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=114)
-   -   Bleach 519 (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=205186)

kael03 12-05-2012 04:24 AM

Bleach 519

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/519

Kinda pointless chapter, but at least we got a glimpse of "it".

Pritha 12-05-2012 04:34 AM

Re: Bleach 519

true that ... so many idiots up there ... i bet the king is gonna be the same as these idiots

Dagoro 12-05-2012 04:38 AM

The hot spring stuff was funny, a rare thing in Bleach.

So the Soul King is a humanoid, I was expecting multiple eyed monster.

apacolypz 12-05-2012 04:47 AM

odd chapter...so the city where the royal family lives and protects right...? So who are the citizens? Why are each member entrusted to one floating ash tray? Who are they protecting lol? luzty chapter. Hot Springs had some humor then I had this thought..his technique is the hot springs to heal? How lame? Urahara as mentioned created the idea based off Kirin's healing water springs... Blood transfusions through water..hey...wow...meh...the soul key is their bones...and Aizen was trying to replicate "them"....wow I am not writing this shit Kubo is lol

oh yeah King of Souls looks pervy weird lol.

blake 12-05-2012 05:47 AM

well the hogyoku materializes one's deepest desire, so its conceivable that Aizen could create keys out of his espada

apacolypz 12-05-2012 06:00 AM

that isn't the bs lol...before we all thought the "Soul Key" was this awesome tool to gain entrance into Reuikkuu aka Soul Kingdom or whatever its called (too lazy to look it up). As it has been explained..the Zero Squad are made to become to Soul Key(s) themselves. Aizen was not trying to bridge a way through but more or less recreate the Zero Squad under his image...creating life....and through that life he would infuse his own Reijutsu or whatever. Artificially creating the zero squad from the Espada.....BULLSHIT! it was simply rectified now that through the bones of Zero Squad one can gain access...terrible...Aizen is pure evil but Juha Bach is simply Wicked lol...So is this all we will get from Aizen? Have a funny feeling we have yet to finish his scene. Also with Grimmjow working with Urahara by contract I have a feeling the band will soon get back together.

woody_3162 12-05-2012 07:43 AM

I'm more curious as to what has happened in the past.

1. This means Urahara has been up there, the guy himself said normal shinigami aren't allowed there...so what gives.
2. Kyoraku asking in the previous chapter asking what do you want this time, meaning they've been down before.
3. and the fact that the healing guy has taught unohona healing techniques.

For a seperate realm that is never really supposed to interract with soul society, even to the point of its destruction, there seems to have been a lot of interraction in the past.

i wonder when the flashbacks are going to begin?!

Willy Wonka 12-05-2012 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kael03 (Post 2131747)

Kinda pointless chapter, but at least we got a glimpse of "it".

Oh, you mean Rukia's ass? This manga is starting to turn around.

Gamabunta 12-05-2012 07:58 AM

Floating ash tray, now we know quincies came back to finish those fuckers.

Konnaha_yellow_flash 12-05-2012 08:42 AM

Watch the soul king end up being all four being's in one...

Shinigami, fullbringer, hollow and quincy... All in one being... Looking like a complete version of what Aizen was going for... a huge hokyoku being with the power to give ichigo his hollow powers back and heal his sword......

Witchking 12-05-2012 09:01 AM

They not even interested in yamamoto, you'd think they'd be surprised or show a little bit of emotion...

ckraizitee 12-05-2012 09:20 AM

li9ked the chapter. btw they may not be protecting the city, i saw it as property given to them, hence the word castle was used.

NeoKakarott023 12-05-2012 10:08 AM

This chapter confirms Yama's death, if anything could've been done, he would be swimming in the Hot Bath with Byakuya's crew. Sad, Byakuya won't be able to be a Capt. anymore I see that coming already, Renji will replace him. I wonder what he will do, and what does that do end his heritage/bloodline from the Capt spot of SS?? Or possibly reawaken at some point within Rukia?

The WTF Section:
Happened with Aizen and Hell supposedly being destroyed before Juha mobbed up on Yama?
Happened with Kenpachi? Is the fucker dead, why is nobody healing him, where the fuck is he?
Happened to the Bankai's of Yama, his Vice Capt., are they gone forever?

Lastly, seriously I have got to shit on Yama some more, after seeing all that he had to offer to the Fake Juha Bach, he's a stupid dude, and shit dosen't fit with the Arrancar Arc. He could've singlehandedly wiped out all of the Arrancar on his own, had his sorry Capts focusing in on WW if he was that much of an issue to keep him away while he crushed all of the enemies on the battlefield. Additionally, HE DIDN'T EVEN GO BANKAI, HE WENT SHIKAI. That being said, I didn't see anything Yama did in Bankai, that would've instantly destroyed the FAKE Karakura Town they were fighting in, so why jump on WW as if the power would destroy EVERYTHING, when obviously he didn't have anything that powerful. His shit wasn't even as powerful as Ichigo's Baby Turd Cero that led to Aizen being sealed.

apacolypz 12-05-2012 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 (Post 2131775)
This chapter confirms Yama's death, if anything could've been done, he would be swimming in the Hot Bath with Byakuya's crew. Sad, Byakuya won't be able to be a Capt. anymore I see that coming already, Renji will replace him. I wonder what he will do, and what does that do end his heritage/bloodline from the Capt spot of SS?? Or possibly reawaken at some point within Rukia?

The WTF Section:
Happened with Aizen and Hell supposedly being destroyed before Juha mobbed up on Yama?
Happened with Kenpachi? Is the fucker dead, why is nobody healing him, where the fuck is he?
Happened to the Bankai's of Yama, his Vice Capt., are they gone forever?

Lastly, seriously I have got to shit on Yama some more, after seeing all that he had to offer to the Fake Juha Bach, he's a stupid dude, and shit dosen't fit with the Arrancar Arc. He could've singlehandedly wiped out all of the Arrancar on his own, had his sorry Capts focusing in on WW if he was that much of an issue to keep him away while he crushed all of the enemies on the battlefield. Additionally, HE DIDN'T EVEN GO BANKAI, HE WENT SHIKAI. That being said, I didn't see anything Yama did in Bankai, that would've instantly destroyed the FAKE Karakura Town they were fighting in, so why jump on WW as if the power would destroy EVERYTHING, when obviously he didn't have anything that powerful. His shit wasn't even as powerful as Ichigo's Baby Turd Cero that led to Aizen being sealed.

I thought both Capt Commander and his Vice's bankai were stolen. I know that the one dude who was defeated by Yama was the guy who stole Yama's Vice's Bankai. Either they are reborn, or they simply vanish. Earlier it was stated when the user dies the bankai dies as well.(if I am not mistaken.) Juha has Yama's bankai.

Vengeance 12-05-2012 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apacolypz (Post 2131777)
I thought both Capt Commander and his Vice's bankai were stolen. I know that the one dude who was defeated by Yama was the guy who stole Yama's Vice's Bankai. Either they are reborn, or they simply vanish. Earlier it was stated when the user dies the bankai dies as well.(if I am not mistaken.) Juha has Yama's bankai.

It depends on how something is killed.

1. If a human dies they become spirits which can ether move on to SS/Hell or become corrupted & transform into hollows.

2. If something is killed by a hollow they're absorbed into the hollows collective.

3. If something is killed by a shinigami they're reintroduced into the cycle of reishi & would eventually reincarnate.

4. If something is killed by a Quincy they're completely obliterated into nothingness.

This is Bleach 101 & was the reason why the Qiuncy were killed off in the first place. How do people not know this?