Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Bleach Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=114)
-   -   Bleach 521 (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=205217)

Dagoro 12-18-2012 08:06 AM

Bleach 521

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/74118353/1

Here it is.

My Bleach knowledge is lacking, but doesn't some of this info seem contradictory to previously established lore ?

Wasn't Urahara the one who came up with the artificial body tech ? That dude created the Zanpaktou ? Aren't the swords an extension of the Shinigami's soul ?

Feel free to clarify.

blake 12-18-2012 08:48 AM

Re: Bleach 521

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagoro (Post 2132373)
http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/74118353/1

Here it is.

My Bleach knowledge is lacking, but doesn't some of this info seem contradictory to previously established lore ?

Wasn't Urahara the one who came up with the artificial body tech ? That dude created the Zanpaktou ? Aren't the swords an extension of the Shinigami's soul ?

Feel free to clarify.

I know urahara first introduced the gigai and soul pill, but im not sure if it explicitly said he created them. I guess I just assumed he did

apacolypz 12-18-2012 09:23 AM

Yeah well I thought that as well. I guess it was all out of assumption. Yeah this was one odd chapter. The zero squad are all members who innovated or created something for ss.? There is no explanation besides the guy was the first to achieve it maybe?

Emissary of Justice 12-18-2012 09:42 AM

Seems the Zero Division are starting to live up to their hype some.

Bleach and Naruto with good chapters in the same week. I'm kinda scared.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagoro (Post 2132373)
That dude created the Zanpaktou ? Aren't the swords an extension of the Shinigami's soul ?

Yeah, but no one had ever created one until him. Bit odd that Ichigo was able to have one if there was supposed to be some process.

Vengeance 12-18-2012 10:37 AM

Vavavavoom She's like a sexy chouji.

jekyl_hyde 12-18-2012 10:40 AM

I just want to say this... I'm thinking of moving to Japan. If Kubo drew an Americanized comic like that, insinuating the female bust area, feminists around the country would cry foul and what not.... you go Kubo... let the puppies free.

ckraizitee 12-18-2012 11:11 AM

what do they mean by he created the zanpakutou, but cap commander had one(bankai) a 1,000 years ago, and probably before that. How old is this dude? i dont understand.

Vengeance 12-18-2012 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ckraizitee (Post 2132400)
what do they mean by he created the zanpakutou, but cap commander had one(bankai) a 1,000 years ago, and probably before that. How old is this dude? i dont understand.

It means what it says he developed whatever means is used to issue Zanpakuto to the shinigami. Ever notice how people who aren't with the goten 13 don't have one? People like Kukaku, Ganju, & Yoruichi don't have one yet all of them are above your average shinigami in ability. Yoruichi probably had hers sealed taken away after she help Urahara escape.

Willy Wonka 12-18-2012 11:45 AM

I thought that.... and she was so....... ba...ba.....boobies!

ckraizitee 12-18-2012 12:26 PM

What about capt commander?

Vengeance 12-18-2012 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ckraizitee (Post 2132410)
What about capt commander?

What about him?

Konnaha_yellow_flash 12-18-2012 01:17 PM

I have a feeling that shinigami do not age in the King's dimension... How else could these shinigami be so old yet look so much younger then Yamamoto who was 1000 years old supposedly...

Pritha 12-18-2012 01:37 PM

did anyone think that we might get an answer to ichigo's broken bankai there? if so could be interesting how it will look after fixing it

woody_3162 12-18-2012 01:50 PM

Quick points based on the questions asked and what i have understood, sorry if i'm wrong or off the mark.

1. SHE said she created the artificial SOUL. As far as i'm aware Urahara has only created the atificial Faux bodies that the souls can go in, not the souls themselves. it seems urahara has expanded on her technique the same way that he recreated the technique of that pool guy on the previous platform.

P.s. This is indicating that hemay have also been here, which in turn indicates he's been through the whole of this journey maybe all the way upto the soul king.Where the hell is all this back story for him coming from?!! And was he possibly invited to join because of creating the Hougyoku?

2. The swords are an extension of their soul, but who came about with technique, process or whatever that allows them to materialise and especially in the shape of a sword.
Yama was around 1000 years (this guy may have been too) but there's nothing to say that the zanpaktou were around then, maybe they had to master and control their reiatsu back then to gain their abilities whereas now its just 'Bankai'!

Tmoore 12-18-2012 03:05 PM

does anyone have the inkling of feeling that urahara is apart of zero squad?