Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   One Piece Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=191)
-   -   one piece 694 (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=205231)

Pritha 12-27-2012 01:36 AM

one piece 694

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_piece/v60/c694/

now thts an ending. wow indeed

apacolypz 12-27-2012 03:33 AM

Re: one piece 694

wow epic ending to a nice chapter....Dofla is saying fuck the mistakes he is on his way...Monet as we figured had her heart switched so yeah she's gone...Franky is still fighting Baby 5. Nami will blow away the incoming gas and help save the day...but Zoro's little shine in action was nice. Quick chapter but shit is heating up real fast...How the fuck is Dofla rolling on air???

Spiegel 12-27-2012 03:45 AM

I give up trying to guess what Oda's next moves in the story are. Didn't expect for Law to switch Monets and Smokers heart. When did he get to Monet's heart in the first place?

apacolypz 12-27-2012 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiegel (Post 2132792)
I give up trying to guess what Oda's next moves in the story are. Didn't expect for Law to switch Monets and Smokers heart. When did he get to Monet's heart in the first place?

When he first arrived at the island I am guessing he switched their hearts when CC asked him to give his heart to Monet. Then when he captured Smoker's heart he switched them immediately before giving CC Smokers "really Monet's " heart.

Dagoro 12-27-2012 04:02 AM

I knew it.

So much for nakama Monet. B5's df is pretty crazy being able to put herself back together like that. But damn, I didn't think Dfla would head there in person, shit is about to get real, and he can fly ? Vergo, like Monet seemed ok with dying for Dfla as well, what is with that ?

It surprised me to see that Dfla cares for his subordinates in some level, he always struck me as someone who wouldn't give a damn.

Pretty quick chapter, what is to come is pretty awesome, too bad we have to wait a bit longer.

Numinous 12-27-2012 05:15 AM

CC having Monet's heart: was expecting it.

Doflamingo joining the scene: HOLY SHIT! I think nobody would predict that!

Gakure 12-27-2012 10:33 AM

Initially I thought Law made a stupid deal giving his heart out in exchange to stay on the island. At least we know now dat CC is very stupid and Law made a pretty good deal, and the switch was spot on.

Dfla heading there is pretty sweet n turns the events on its head from Wano to Dfla, to Dfla to whatever it's gonna be.

We get to see a lil bit what Dfla can do, dude can fly. Hope he gets to meet them, I really wanna see where the real SHs power level is at and all of Dfla.

good chapter

Shrike 12-27-2012 11:30 AM

I love that Doflamingo guy, in my top 5 OP guys def. I just wouldn't like to see him fall anytime soon.

ACt 12-27-2012 12:36 PM

Suspecting we might have a standoff between Law/Luffy and Doflamingo rather than an all out fight at this point, probably because the Island will begin to fall apart or something. At least, that's what I'd prefer.

ronnie_10 12-27-2012 01:12 PM

Mangastream link is up. Its a bit better translation..

Quite predictably cc got monet. Interesting to see if Monet really does die.
But i really want to know how does Dofla command such loyalty. The way he treated Bellamy in part one and the way bellamy thought of him is entirely different than being shown here. Everyone of his subordinates seem to respect him, even if they fear him. Maybe that will come into light when he meets the SHs.

Dont think there'll be an all out fight with dofla yet. Luffy usually picks out his opponents because of something he finds intolerable in them. Right now i dont see what luffy has against dofla. Dont think the slave house in sabody is that big a reason.

Also, aren't way too many people starting to fly in OP all of a sudden?

Dagoro 12-27-2012 01:49 PM

The final fight against Dfla won't happen until the end of the wano arc in my opinion. Momonosuke had that knee jerk reaction for a reason, so I predict that Oda will dive into the smiles subplot first, with Kinemon travelling with the SHs in order to find a way to cure his kid, culminating in a massive invasion of Dress Rosa with The SHs/Heart pirates doing battle against the Donquixote pirates.

Dfla will obviously not stay quiet during all that, I can see him using his connections to target the SHs and Law at every chance he gets.

Buck09 12-27-2012 05:33 PM

All I can say is Oda you awesome bastard you did it again. What an ending !

I must ask is there a chapter next week ? Because if there is i bet theres going to be something big due to New Year an all.

Dagoro 12-27-2012 05:56 PM

2 week break.

NeoKakarott023 12-27-2012 07:15 PM

Okay Don can fly. News.

sFrog 12-28-2012 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 (Post 2132845)
Okay Don can fly. News.

Ate the fart-fart-fruit I assume :p