Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Bleach Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=114)
-   -   Bleach 522 (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=205232)

Willy Wonka 12-27-2012 02:41 AM

Bleach 522
 
Here it is.

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/522

Spoiler alert: Poop

Stars 12-27-2012 02:49 AM

Re: Bleach 522
 
"that's so LOL"

jericho Uzimaki 12-27-2012 03:09 AM

Re: Bleach 522
 
What did I just read?

He has a flock of female Zanpaks running around? Then in the dungeon he has pissed off Zanpaks? So what they gotta fight them or get their approval or something?

Vengeance 12-27-2012 03:28 AM

Re: Bleach 522
 
A Harem of zanpakuto are about to gang rape Ichigo & Renju?

apacolypz 12-27-2012 03:39 AM

Re: Bleach 522
 
this was a ridiculously shitty waste of a chapter..like really easily ten pages wasted on just that fuckers introduction.....One Piece, Naruto, Bleach for this weeks ratings.....

Dagoro 12-27-2012 04:15 AM

Re: Bleach 522
 
This reminds me of the Zanpaktou wars filler from the anime.

Wouldn't be surprised if Kubo used it.

jekyl_hyde 12-27-2012 09:27 AM

Re: Bleach 522
 
looks like Ichigo is about to tap into his Quincy powers.... nah.

quick question.... does that mean the "hard @$$" girl is a zanpakuto as well?

ACt 12-27-2012 10:21 AM

Re: Bleach 522
 
You have to love the sword and it will be come hard enough not to break.

Pritha 12-27-2012 12:05 PM

Re: Bleach 522
 
Ya I always wondered why ichigo never met zangetsu when he got his powers back, esp with the way things ended up with each other. Zangetsu is gonna be really pissed :D

jericho Uzimaki 12-27-2012 12:15 PM

Re: Bleach 522
 
maybe the "mystery stuffed thing" (kun?) will be his NEW Zanpak or he can pick one of the females he first ran into.

it would be awesome if he could use Captain Commander or Kenpachi as his new one. Kenpachi all day in MY opinion.

ask me anything 12-27-2012 01:13 PM

Re: Bleach 522
 
Um yeah, so Ichigo and Renji walk into a run full of honeys, and the first thing they think is "we got to get out of here somehow". LOLOL...faggots. No denying that shit now.

NeoKakarott023 01-04-2013 10:17 AM

Re: Bleach 522
 
Just get to the final battle already, and fucking make sure Grimjoww is there before he gets either skewered or off paneled. Ken's new Bankai won't be enough to defeat Juha Bach, that will be all Ichigo. Ken will battle with Dude that snapped Ichigo's Sword like a tooth pick, and somehow even Renji will have a pivitol battle, even though all he did in the last one was get the fuck knocked out of him by a lower level Quincy, befrore attempting to break out a broken Bankai. Yeah the sky's the limit for that Guy, he can only go up from there. Ken too, what Kubo did to him after bringing him out like a Beast was disgraceful.

KingZER0 01-04-2013 03:32 PM

Re: Bleach 522
 
I just had a crazy idea when i was wondering why there where so many girl zanpakto with Nymaiya... I can see the girl calling him master being his zanpaktou materialized, but why would he have so many other and all girls where are their master? the only answer i can think is that since he creates zanpaktou and apparently repairs as well these ladies are Byakuyas zanpakto manifesting and that's why they are numerous like the petals of his blade! it is true that Byakuyas zanpakto has many more petals then this number of females but remember its being repaired so maybe it will take some time to bring them all back that could also explain how they knew ichigo was the one with orange hair and renji with red hair and their exitment is due to this being the first time they meet them outside of battle. This crazy theory could also explain why byakuya is so mellow infront of everyone including sexy women as he has to have a lot of patience for his zanpakto and that would explain his change of personality from when he was a hot headed kid chasing Yourouichi lol.

kael03 01-04-2013 04:25 PM

Re: Bleach 522
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KingZER0 (Post 2133112)
I just had a crazy idea when i was wondering why there where so many girl zanpakto with Nymaiya... I can see the girl calling him master being his zanpaktou materialized, but why would he have so many other and all girls where are their master? the only answer i can think is that since he creates zanpaktou and apparently repairs as well these ladies are Byakuyas zanpakto manifesting and that's why they are numerous like the petals of his blade! it is true that Byakuyas zanpakto has many more petals then this number of females but remember its being repaired so maybe it will take some time to bring them all back that could also explain how they knew ichigo was the one with orange hair and renji with red hair and their exitment is due to this being the first time they meet them outside of battle.

One massive ass run-on sentence that has numerous thoughts with no organization can be summed up as thus: You believe the women are all a manifestation of Senbonsakura? That would be wrong. For starters, Nimaiya said they were all zanpakuto, plural. They aren't a singular entity. They are just unbound zanpakuto (meaning their respective shinigami haven't been born/trained/discovered their sword's soul). Second, Byakuya's zanpakuto wasn't broken, it was stolen. Nimaiya can't fix what isn't broken.

As for how they know Renji and Ichigo's names. Simple, the Zero Squad know they are there, so the zanpakuto know.

Quote:

This crazy theory could also explain why byakuya is so mellow infront of everyone including sexy women as he has to have a lot of patience for his zanpakto and that would explain his change of personality from when he was a hot headed kid chasing Yourouichi lol.
His personality change has more to do with him becoming the head of the Kuchiki clan than it does with some wild ass (and wrong) theory about his hot-headedness turning into his sword. He grew up, had to become more responsible, and swore to follow the rules no matter what.

NeoKakarott023 01-05-2013 02:49 PM

Re: Bleach 522
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kael03 (Post 2133115)
One massive ass run-on sentence that has numerous thoughts with no organization can be summed up as thus: You believe the women are all a manifestation of Senbonsakura? That would be wrong. For starters, Nimaiya said they were all zanpakuto, plural. They aren't a singular entity. They are just unbound zanpakuto (meaning their respective shinigami haven't been born/trained/discovered their sword's soul). Second, Byakuya's zanpakuto wasn't broken, it was stolen. Nimaiya can't fix what isn't broken.

As for how they know Renji and Ichigo's names. Simple, the Zero Squad know they are there, so the zanpakuto know.



His personality change has more to do with him becoming the head of the Kuchiki clan than it does with some wild ass (and wrong) theory about his hot-headedness turning into his sword. He grew up, had to become more responsible, and swore to follow the rules no matter what.

Its Royalty, a Family Code thing. Notice how Byak's Dad was, and additionally thats why he pursues Rukia his Sister, because most times she's marching to a drum different than expectations from the Families position. He was a lot more rigid prior to Ichigo arriving to the SS, and going Bankai. Ichigo has earned Byaks' respect/admiration, so though the Royal Code would be 'To Hell with the Ryoka, not from the SS', that respect/beholding warranted. Beyond that Byakuya is general a hardline, by the Shingami orders kinda Dude.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.