Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Anime & Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Fairy tail 314 (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=205256)

Dagoro 01-11-2013 06:38 AM

Fairy tail 314

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/fairy...26/c314/3.html

Here it is.

I will give props to Mashima for not going down the romance/broken heart path with Kagura ( Cough*YouletRindie*Cough), but her reason, although decent, feels tacked on. Seriously, there was nothing else Mashima could come up with to link her to Jellal ? It has to be that one guy at the tower that never fucking mentioned that he had family ( Feel free to correct me on this ) a million chapters ago ?

That just seems lazy to me. The fight was ok, nothing ground breaking ( not pun intended ), but that might change next chapter since Kagura either started a count down by unsheathing her blade, providing her with a power up in exchange for her life, or turned into Lilith the vampire goddess from True blood.

Ok chapter. Oh, and naked back handspring

Vengeance 01-11-2013 09:05 AM

Re: Fairy tail 314

It all goes back to Simon nice I actually like that twist. I was worried it would be something stupid like Jellal killed Kagura's lover or something but this is much better.

Dagoro 01-11-2013 09:42 AM

The question now is: Which armor will Erza use to Nakama Kagura into the ground ?

The fairy armor that carries the name of the guild, or the baggy pants and wrapped up tits ?

Vengeance 01-11-2013 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagoro (Post 2133320)
The question now is: Which armor will Erza use to Nakama Kagura into the ground ?

The fairy armor that carries the name of the guild, or the baggy pants and wrapped up tits ?

Or Erza could lose *gasp*(wouldn't be the first time)! Kagura is using the power of emotion(in this case rage) to fuel her power while Erza is in a state of guilt. There really shouldn't be any Yusuke powerup for Erza unless Millianna gets involved.

Dagoro 01-11-2013 10:49 AM

Quote:

Or Erza could lose *gasp*(wouldn't be the first time)!
Natsu is not around to beat up the enemy she was used to hype, so I wouldn't hold my breath on that one.

Quote:

Kagura is using the power of emotion(in this case rage) to fuel her power while Erza is in a state of guilt. There really shouldn't be any Yusuke powerup for Erza unless Millianna gets involved.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure her feelings for Jellal or some speech about life like the one she used on her Edolas version are out of the realm of possible Nakama fuel in this situation.

jekyl_hyde 01-11-2013 11:11 AM

Kagura.... just like a chick to hold a grudge for life.

Does Mashima have the balls to off one of his main characters?

ACt 01-11-2013 12:27 PM

Dagoro - baggy pants, wrapped tits. That blood splash was Ezra catching the sword bare handed. I really can't think of another sources that just isn't stupid like chicky stabbing herself or only minorly wounding Ezra. Or it not being blood at all.

killerrabbit9 01-11-2013 07:06 PM

So no guesses on who or what Rosemary is? I think either Kagura accidentally took out herself or it was a trick and Erza somehow switched with Minerva. I also like Act's idea of Erza catching the blade. My question is if Erza survives, she's still going to have incurred an incredible amount of damage, how will she be able to defeat Minerva? or if not her who would defeat Minerva? My only guess is Jura. Maybe those two would knock each other out.

Buck09 01-11-2013 07:16 PM

Well I think Erza probably got a decent slash on her, and it will be one of those ones to leave a mark you know a sort of symbol to always look at.

Still the possibilty that Minvera teleported Millena to take the slash.

Vengeance 01-11-2013 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by killerrabbit9 (Post 2133331)
So no guesses on who or what Rosemary is?

Rosemary chapter title for next week is supposed to signify death.

Dagoro 01-11-2013 08:46 PM

Quote:

Still the possibilty that Minvera teleported Millena to take the slash.
That would be pretty stupid. It would unify Kagura and Erza resulting on them unleashing a colossal nakama storm on her ass.

Vengeance 01-11-2013 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagoro (Post 2133335)
That would be pretty stupid. It would unify Kagura and Erza resulting on them unleashing a colossal nakama storm on her ass.

It fits into Minerva's persona though. She gets joy out of seeing others suffer.

ACt 01-11-2013 08:51 PM

Good thoughts. Also - Jellal could have shown up and interfered. Don't know what the rules would be on that.

Won't be surprised if there are deaths because if Hiro goes the typical route with this one, we should see a lot of death of everyone including Fairy Tale so we can follow this Lucy's path from the destruction, into the gate, back in time and then resolve the time loop.

That is, if he watched Star Trek... because that's how time travel is supposed to work.

MrJonas 01-13-2013 05:08 PM

Thanks a lot :)

apacolypz 01-14-2013 03:03 AM

Was it already answered why Jellal sensed Zeref's magic when he encountered Lucy? Sidenote: Here is hoping Mavis actually picks someone besides Cana lol for the Fairy Glitter...idk but it makes zero sense for her to have it...)besides an easy powerup) seems like Hiro doesn't know if she wants Cana to really have it or not.. Wondering exactly what Sting (Sabertooth dragon slayer) will pull out of his ass to be on Natsu's level...Kinda still disappointing that Fairy Tail dragon slayers barely or rarely use Dragon Force...kinda expected them to master using it..at least base level. (esp after 7 years and second portion of magic reserves.)

Maybe I still find it kinda idiotic but why doesn't Wendy just go around eating air? Her stamina outside the other slayers should be incredible....She should be able to heal and assist in magic almost limitless...if she ate air as much as she whined she would be a powerhouse... I feel like her character is poorly utilized...i understand she is young and weak minded but damn....
outside of that...the competition so far has brought out some cool matches and effects..but as always with Fairy Tail parts are just rushed beyond belief....