Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Anime & Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Soul Eater 107 (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=205328)

apacolypz 02-12-2013 05:51 AM

Soul Eater 107

http://www.mangapanda.com/soul-eater/107

Wow! So dark and RAW! love it!
So Maka and Papa's soul resonance won't work against the Kishinn. They will need Maka's soul perception to tap into Crona's madness wavelength. Though that won't help without the black blood. Kid has finally awakened...and in the process his father will die to reign in the new Shinigami. (as most predicted) Black Star's power has grown..enough to trick the Kishinn...Kishinn even recognized the power itself and where it came from. Maka and Soul will have to make something spectacular to fight against the Kishinn..Something Maka's own parents could not do Soul and herself will actually complete it. Forge a new power and land the finishing blow on the Kishinn...but first we will see the new Shinigami fight.... :)

NeoKakarott023 02-12-2013 09:00 AM

Re: Soul Eater 107

Quote:

Originally Posted by apacolypz (Post 2134735)
http://www.mangapanda.com/soul-eater/107

Wow! So dark and RAW! love it!
So Maka and Papa's soul resonance won't work against the Kishinn. They will need Maka's soul perception to tap into Crona's madness wavelength. Though that won't help without the black blood. Kid has finally awakened...and in the process his father will die to reign in the new Shinigami. (as most predicted) Black Star's power has grown..enough to trick the Kishinn...Kishinn even recognized the power itself and where it came from. Maka and Soul will have to make something spectacular to fight against the Kishinn..Something Maka's own parents could not do Soul and herself will actually complete it. Forge a new power and land the finishing blow on the Kishinn...but first we will see the new Shinigami fight.... :)

Not hating, I love Soul Eater, but we've seen this battle with Kishin, AND the same characters already. Black Star's attack wicked, he formed it from his fight with Mifune, I was waiting for something to honor him. And Kid is NOW becoming a shingami... weird, what has he been all along? Love the fighting, but like I said... seen it before in manga, and anime.

apacolypz 02-12-2013 09:07 AM

Kishinn was a bitch in the anime...not even like the same persona lol (though it is) Not the same exact battle but i get where you are coming from..trust with Kidd and the rest of the gang...shit is about to pick up/....

NeoKakarott023 02-12-2013 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apacolypz (Post 2134740)
Kishinn was a bitch in the anime...not even like the same persona lol (though it is) Not the same exact battle but i get where you are coming from..trust with Kidd and the rest of the gang...shit is about to pick up/....

Not hating, but different characters additionally, or switched out, or even Maka fighiting with her Dad. Asura always had the ability to be a bad ass uber villan, but like you said he was a retard in the anime. The Dude having the same exact face, with the same exact kunai from the mouth attack wasn't like when Nagato, and Itachi said 'something feels nostalgic'. It was more like a bad aftertaste in the mouth that isn't pleasant until you wash it down with something generally.

Vengeance 02-13-2013 12:03 AM

You do realize that Asura swallowing his weapon before becoming a Kishin is a part of the cannon right? It's the reason why Medusa merged Ragnarok into Crona when trying to recreate his power. I don't see why its surprising that Asura would still have access to his weapon via mouth blast.

NeoKakarott023 02-13-2013 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vengeance (Post 2134772)
You do realize that Asura swallowing his weapon before becoming a Kishin is a part of the cannon right? It's the reason why Medusa merged Ragnarok into Crona when trying to recreate his power. I don't see why its surprising that Asura would still have access to his weapon via mouth blast.

Not surprizing, but some new addition since he's absorbed Crona. I'm not seeking perfection, but the same exact characters on the battlefield that fought him in act 1. Blackstar, and Kidd has exponentially increased since that time, Maka, a lot but wishing for more thats all. The battle with him just started, and hopefully it'll be better than what happened in the anime, which was near offensive at the end.

ACt 02-13-2013 10:48 AM

This chapter felt rushed. Really ramping up the power quickly. Need more action.

Spiegel 02-13-2013 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 (Post 2134739)
Not hating, I love Soul Eater, but we've seen this battle with Kishin, AND the same characters already. Black Star's attack wicked, he formed it from his fight with Mifune, I was waiting for something to honor him. And Kid is NOW becoming a shingami... weird, what has he been all along? Love the fighting, but like I said... seen it before in manga, and anime.

Kidd has always been a shinigami. He's just finally activating his innate true shinigami powers which from the looks of it gets passed on from the previous generation at the expense of. So once Kidd becomes a full-shinigami his dad will die.