Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Bleach Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=114)
-   -   Bleach 526 (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=205332)

UzumakiMat 02-13-2013 02:40 AM

Bleach 526

Bleach 526

It's out ^^

apacolypz 02-13-2013 02:41 AM

Re: Bleach 526

u beat me lol

Ok...so she can heal herself repeatedly.....she unleashed her bankai or was that apart of the dream/flashback? I get the farewells as she will no longer be referred to as Kenpachi..the new official Kenpachi is here....awakened and unleashed....but Kubo...don't kill this crazy broad off....she fought by healing and Zaraki fought by restraining his overwhelming power.....this is again stupid? we have seen her own Bankai and we thought this was to help Zaraki reach his.....I don't get this tactic at all....So is Kenpachi going to remember everything..he is now 100%? Past two chapters have just been ...MEH!

Vengeance 02-13-2013 02:49 AM

Placing all bets is Unohana going to die? Story wise she should die though Byakuya should have died as well.

Tmoore 02-13-2013 02:49 AM

wtf did i just read

Vengeance 02-13-2013 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tmoore (Post 2134792)
wtf did i just read

Sadomasochistic foreplay?

Pritha 02-13-2013 02:55 AM

Veng's response is the best i could think of. Seriously wtf.

apacolypz 02-13-2013 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vengeance (Post 2134791)
Placing all bets is Unohana going to die? Story wise she should die though Byakuya should have died as well.

Yes she is gonna die and I hope she burns in HELL! (Sam Jackson voice) (Time to Kill moment lol)

lol anyway jokes aside...yes she should die but for what purpose besides propelling Kenpachi? She is a captain of her own division...i just see it as a cheap excuse to kill someone off...She has barely been seen in the manga..as soon as she gets interesting and her character develops...she is killed off before we see any true promise of her skill...I wanted to see her hair roam free as she scraped scalps..but alas Kubo killed her because he needed something to end this chapter...Shit we all thought she died last chapter..... So now what? Zaraki heads to Kyroya(spl) (new head captain)...."YO!" "I killed her." "Yeah..and I still can't use my shikai." "But for fuck sake man did I get a BONER!!"

anyway no more venting...lol

Emissary of Justice 02-13-2013 03:51 AM

Just when I thought nothing that came out this week couldn't be worse than Batman #17, this thing came along.

Dagoro 02-13-2013 05:50 AM

I'm assuming her Bankai is what keeps bringing them back to life, because that shit was cluttered as hell and I couldn't tell what happened after she used it.

"You're the only man that can make me happy"

She wants her some Kenpachi dick. Rejoice paring fans, Unopachi is canons !!!!

apacolypz 02-13-2013 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagoro (Post 2134821)
I'm assuming her Bankai is what keeps bringing them back to life, because that shit was cluttered as hell and I couldn't tell what happened after she used it.

"You're the only man that can make me happy"

She wants her some Kenpachi dick. Rejoice paring fans, Unopachi is canons !!!!

LOL thought the same thing....even at a child she was thinking of how he could please her...damn pedophile

Dagoro 02-13-2013 06:39 AM

If she did melt herself and Kenpachi, why did it take so long for her to heal lesser injuries when she is capable of bringing people back from being skeletonized ?

What a shitty way to reveal her Bankai.

apacolypz 02-13-2013 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagoro (Post 2134831)
If she did melt herself and Kenpachi, why did it take so long for her to heal lesser injuries when she is capable of bringing people back from being skeletonized ?

What a shitty way to reveal her Bankai.

I am just trying to figure out why she couldn't effectively heal Byakuya or Renji? I get the whole broken swords shit..and the whole they need an upgrade but ...she is bringing this dude back from countless deaths

NeoKakarott023 02-13-2013 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apacolypz (Post 2134835)
I am just trying to figure out why she couldn't effectively heal Byakuya or Renji? I get the whole broken swords shit..and the whole they need an upgrade but ...she is bringing this dude back from countless deaths

What I don't get is creating a character, and putting her Broad Ass up in lights as the #2 POWERHOUSE IN THE WHOLE STORY, never allow her to actually fight but once. In that fight she'll go crazy, go Bankai, and she'll die to someone that she should've lost to long ago in the first place. She won't even fight the lackey of any boss, won't defeat anyone, she'll die, and it won't even be viewable on anime to see truly what the Hype Broads Trashy Bankai even looked like. Ugh that Bitch wasted all of our time, told ya all. My eyes are pissed for anything that was attached to Unohana, it feels like i wasted engry and time that could've been spent on something else.

jekyl_hyde 02-13-2013 10:08 AM

Kubo is such a troll, he's stealing catchphrases from movies:

This is....
This is....
This is fighting!!!

NO.... THIS... IS... SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kael03 02-13-2013 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apacolypz (Post 2134835)

She more or less explained it. Her healing is more suited for keeping herself alive and in combat indefinately. Since renji and byakuya are out of combat, her form of healing wouldn't be as effective on them.