Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   622 predictions/spoilers (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=205343)

thegodfather2450 02-20-2013 04:51 AM

622 predictions/spoilers

predicts away

jekyl_hyde 02-20-2013 09:20 AM

Re: 622 predictions/spoilers

Here's how this shit is going to end:
This story starts with Rikudo Sennin battling and defeating the juubi, becoming it's jink. Then there were the two sons.

This story is going to end with the current two sons, Naruto and Sasuke, working together to defeat the juubi (and it's possible jink, Madara). There will be no Naruto-Sasuke fight. And if they both live, Sasuke will be welcomed back to Konoha with open arms.

KiddJutsu 02-20-2013 10:16 AM

Lol thanks J_H. Guess no more reading for me.

Encon Uchiha 02-20-2013 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde (Post 2135340)
Here's how this shit is going to end:
This story starts with Rikudo Sennin battling and defeating the juubi, becoming it's jink. Then there were the two sons.

This story is going to end with the current two sons, Naruto and Sasuke, working together to defeat the juubi (and it's possible jink, Madara). There will be no Naruto-Sasuke fight. And if they both live, Sasuke will be welcomed back to Konoha with open arms.

They will fight but it wont be out of malice, but rivalry

jekyl_hyde 02-20-2013 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Encon Uchiha (Post 2135393)
They will fight but it wont be out of malice, but rivalry

ala Dragonball Z

ask me anything 02-20-2013 10:10 PM

I think we all know what's gonna happen next.

Dagoro 02-20-2013 10:14 PM

Lol, cool edit.

I would rather see the statue power drop on the Kyuubi with the back portion facing down. 1000 finger jabs.

apacolypz 02-20-2013 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagoro (Post 2135410)
Lol, cool edit.

I would rather see the statue power drop on the Kyuubi with the back portion facing down. 1000 finger jabs.

For some reason I don't see lasers...I see that thing manifesting arm like spears....and shooting them out like daggers. Senju...shooting out lasers is just odd looking lol. I expect Uchihas to have techs like that...I expect something with a little more beauty and harmony to it. Hashi seems to be the Grand Buddha himself lol. Shit would be awesome if each arm was chakra infused and shot out at the Kyuubi. Impaling him all over and draining his chakra. Weakening and possibly giving Mito the chance to come from under Hashi's nuts and seal the 9 Tails. That last panel as I said looks like the Goddess of Mercy threw something at Madara.

jekyl_hyde 02-21-2013 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagoro (Post 2135410)
Lol, cool edit.

First thing I thought of when I read your post... this is where the 1000 years of death jutsu originated from.

I really will roflmfao if Maduranoo bends over to cover himself and that actually happens.

Konnaha_yellow_flash 02-21-2013 11:55 AM

Hashirama teaches madara how to throw a damn pebble when they were kids...

When madara is ready to land a serious blow, he realizes his bijuudama sword made it across the which reminds him of hashirama showing how to throw a pebble... while caught in a rainbow moment, Madara lets down his guard, but hashirama stabs him in the chest with a sword...

Hashirama laughs at madara for feeling then steals the kyuubi from him, summons mito then she seals it within herself... Hashirama leaves with his head held high...

Soon after though, the body of madara that was stabbed disappears and the real madara shows up where hashriama was... Madara takes blood from the ground and puts it in a test tube... Madara gloats that he used Izanagi to fake his death and hashirama is strong, but has the intelligence of a blonde uzumaki...

Hashirama dies from the wounds sustained in this battle a year later and madara lives on to wreak havok on the shinobi world and revive the power of the sage using hashirama's DNA...

FIN:

ask me anything 02-21-2013 06:47 PM

Ok, if the laser thing doesn't happen then THIS definitely will.

apacolypz 02-22-2013 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ask me anything (Post 2135464)
Ok, if the laser thing doesn't happen then THIS definitely will.

Mofo...that made me laugh like a crazy person....thanks :D

Sensei-Q 02-23-2013 10:09 PM

Good ol mad tv

ask me anything 02-23-2013 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sensei-Q (Post 2135602)
Good ol mad tv

What? Is this in response to me? If so, it's actually Chappelle Show.