Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   One Piece Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=191)
-   -   One piece 699 (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=205345)

Dagoro 02-20-2013 06:41 AM

One piece 699

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/699/2

Enjoy.

Oda you fucking tease. Damn, I wanted a skirmish at least.

This was a good set up chapter. The good coming from Momonosuke lol, that kid is awesome, styling on Robin and Nami while the adults can only dream. Another interesting bit was the stuff regarding Aokiji.

Is he with the revolutionaries perhaps ? Maybe he formed his own group ?

Dfla gave up his title, but something tells me that it isn't as simple as it looks. W/e Vergo said about him to Law has yet to surface, he won't be dethroned so easily.

So with Dfla gone does this mean that Vergo and Monet are confirmed dead ?

2 deaths in OP on the same arc ? What is happening ???

Edit: Great color page and awesome Penguin there Kuzan, lol. Cool to see that Kinemon recognized Ryuuma's sword, Oda might expand on that in Wano.

apacolypz 02-20-2013 07:06 AM

Re: One piece 699

So what was up with the little bird and Penguin? Very nice exchange between Smoker and Ajioki. Great info chapter! LOL at Momo chan and Robin and Nami....Also the duel between Kin and Zoro....Dofla is the King as we all predicted....So what will be his next move?

Numinous 02-20-2013 07:08 AM

The penguin and Momonosuke made this chapter. Also didn't expect Doflamingo to abide to Law's blackmail, which makes me think he has something on his sleeve. But that raises the question: why get so pissed at Law if he had a backup plan?

Good transitional chapter.

Dagoro 02-20-2013 07:11 AM

Quote:

Also the duel between Kin and Zoro
What was cool about that is that Kinemon referenced the grave robbery of Ryuma's grave, it makes me wonder how Moria accomplished that. Maybe he sent doppleman under the cloak of night since the country is supposed to be well guarded.

uzumakinagato 02-20-2013 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Numinous (Post 2135303)
The penguin and Momonosuke made this chapter. Also didn't expect Doflamingo to abide to Law's blackmail, which makes me think he has something on his sleeve. But that raises the question: why get so pissed at Law if he had a backup plan?

Good transitional chapter.

You gotta keep in mind that Smoker is gonna depatch the admirals.

So even if doflamingo didn't do this, there was a good chance he was gonna lose his position anyways because of what Smoker was gonna do and tell the navy (WG)

Shrike 02-20-2013 07:16 AM

I have been waiting for this. Great chapter. I also wanted a short exchange of blows but eh, I can live with this. I am surprised at everything that happened. DD actually quit (well, he had to because he had to leave Smoker alive), but he took Law down with him AND made the Marines aware of his alliance, which is pretty much drawing a target on them.

King? He is actually a king. Not just the king of the underworld, a real goddamn king. Huh, didn't see that coming.

Momonosuke made this chapter. I actually lol'd when he made that face. Fucking epic kid right there.

Now when they were mentioned, I wonder what the other SN alliance is up to?

Quote:

Originally Posted by apacolypz (Post 2135302)
Dofla is the King as we all predicted....

What? Nobody predicted that he will be a fucking king. We all thought he was some kind of royalty, but king? Nobody.

Dagoro 02-20-2013 07:19 AM

I wonder who reveled Kidd's alliance to the press.

So what do you guys predict for the big 700 ?

My money is on us seeing Kaidou.

Shrike 02-20-2013 07:21 AM

Kaidou or the new Admirals (Kuzan told Smoker to send the Admirals after DD).

Also, did you guys noticed that in the end when Law is calling Doflamingo that DD is just sitting there and reading a book, not giving a fuck? What's up with that?

Edit: @Num : He was pissed at Law and wanted to hunt him and Luffy down, staying a Warlord, but after needing to let Smoker live, he had to "change his course of action" as he said it himself.

Dagoro 02-20-2013 07:25 AM

He has a safety net, the guy is incredibly influential, there is no way he will go down like this.

Law's SB titled should be revoked after this.

Lol, dudes this is freaking awesome.

http://i.imgur.com/TZkYKAW.png

Shrike 02-20-2013 07:46 AM

^Is that, what, Ussop?

I gotta ask, whose hand is approaching the den den mushi in the end? Is that Doflamingo answering? But whose face is that in the last panel? I don't understand shit.

Numinous 02-20-2013 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shrike (Post 2135314)
I gotta ask, whose hand is approaching the den den mushi in the end? Is that Doflamingo answering? But whose face is that in the last panel? I don't understand shit.

I think Doflamingo answered it and the face in the last panel is of the den den mushi. You can see a tentacle coming out of the left.

Quote:

Edit: @Num : He was pissed at Law and wanted to hunt him and Luffy down, staying a Warlord, but after needing to let Smoker live, he had to "change his course of action" as he said it himself.
Yeah, makes sense.

Shrike 02-20-2013 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Numinous (Post 2135324)
I think Doflamingo answered it and the face in the last panel is of the den den mushi. You can see a tentacle coming out of the left.

The mushi doesn't have the nose or those eyes though:

Edit: It could still be the mushi, dunno. Really confused here.

NeoKakarott023 02-20-2013 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shrike (Post 2135314)
^Is that, what, Ussop?

I think its the Hawkins Pirate that made the Alliance with Kidd, or get ready... Dragon, his eyes are nearly the same sleepy droopy looking.

Senkradlol 02-20-2013 08:50 AM

You can tell it's Dofla by the cuffs around his wrist, unless someone else is wearing something similar of course.

I'm really put off by his IDGAF about anything attitude..really confused, but I guess we'll see..?

-SassyLady- 02-20-2013 09:21 AM

Not too bad. The bath time w/ Robin made me giggle. Figured they wouldn't fight, but a few punches would've been nice. ^^

So he's stepping down eh? Wonder what else he'll do next, up his sleeve.