Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Anime & Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Fairy Tail 320 (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=205349)

DRAGONBPY 02-22-2013 04:39 AM

Fairy Tail 320
 
http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/320'
Enjoy

Pritha 02-22-2013 04:54 AM

Re: Fairy Tail 320
 
Haha like I said, its gonna be Lexus n jura. A quick preview of what's happening around. Okay chapter, I guess once again the power of friendships is going to win. Damn, becoming a cliche. Sry was I not supposed to say that. Oops

DRAGONBPY 02-22-2013 04:58 AM

Re: Fairy Tail 320
 
Jura 1 Shots Orga lol. I see Juvia and Gray win due to teamwork which Lyon and Chelia lack and also due to in my opinion incompatible magic. I see Laxus on brink of defeat and forced to activate dragon force to defeat Jura. Erza will probably use the bandage armour to defeat Minerva. After all the matches Sting either defeats everyone in a cowardly manner or quits and joins Fairy Tail.

apacolypz 02-22-2013 05:15 AM

Re: Fairy Tail 320
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY (Post 2135481)
Jura 1 Shots Orga lol. I see Juvia and Gray win due to teamwork which Lyon and Chelia lack and also due to in my opinion incompatible magic. I see Laxus on brink of defeat and forced to activate dragon force to defeat Jura. Erza will probably use the bandage armour to defeat Minerva. After all the matches Sting either defeats everyone in a cowardly manner or quits and joins Fairy Tail.

Yeah I agree with you Dragon...Lyon and Chelia's magic does not blend well. Juvia and Gray will use their magic blend shit..forgot what it was called. Water and Ice will out play their lacking teamwork. Another note is will this be the moment Laxus actually gets to grow. He has kinda been given the short stick since being defeated and returning to FairyTale. It is time that his notoriety gets back on the hill it was once on. This is the guy who wanted to be master. Defeating Juru will surely grant him even more recognition amongst Fiore. Jura is one that will not go down easily without a fight. Sting is still questioning himself..not only that his true worth. Does he qualify to be apart of ST or does a guild like FT actually support his views...I can see him going a cowardly route but why so? He needs to prove himself...his resolve over his feelings and overcoming Minerva's grasp. Once Erza beats Minerva lets see what Sting does....I don't see him going anywhere without Rogue.

Dagoro 02-22-2013 05:41 AM

Re: Fairy Tail 320
 
Lol, Minerva's bitch magic is the only thing worth a damn in that guild. Godslayers my ass, more like ground kissers.

apacolypz 02-22-2013 05:46 AM

Re: Fairy Tail 320
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagoro (Post 2135485)
Lol, Minerva's bitch magic is the only thing worth a damn in that guild. Godslayers my ass, more like ground kissers.

I just want Erza to absolutely curb stomp this ratchet cunt....she makes me grip my knee every time i see her....i just want to print out my viewing page of her and chew on it...then spit that bitch out....

I literally want Erza to whoop her ass then Sting back slaps the bitch into New Heaven.

killerrabbit9 02-22-2013 07:49 AM

Re: Fairy Tail 320
 
Looks to me like one of the silhouettes of the four gods looks like Arcadios or at least the armor he is wearing. I think Erza must be saving up for some massive requip. Either that or she is waiting for Gajeel to come and lend a hand. The only other way for her to survive is for Sting to backstab Minerva.

I don't think its just a difference in the compatibility of their magics that makes Juvia and Gray a better team than Lyon and Chelia, its the fact Juvia and Gray are actually working together. I see them taking out team Lyelia with a Unison Raid.

I'm not sure what to make of Laxus vs. Jura. Also aside from Makarov, Gildartz should be pretty high up in the Wizard's Saints. Although I doubt he'd ever show up to be tested for it.

apacolypz 02-22-2013 08:09 AM

Re: Fairy Tail 320
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by killerrabbit9 (Post 2135491)
Looks to me like one of the silhouettes of the four gods looks like Arcadios or at least the armor he is wearing. I think Erza must be saving up for some massive requip. Either that or she is waiting for Gajeel to come and lend a hand. The only other way for her to survive is for Sting to backstab Minerva.

I don't think its just a difference in the compatibility of their magics that makes Juvia and Gray a better team than Lyon and Chelia, its the fact Juvia and Gray are actually working together. I see them taking out team Lyelia with a Unison Raid.

I'm not sure what to make of Laxus vs. Lyon. Also aside from Makarov, Gildartz should be pretty high up in the Wizard's Saints. Although I doubt he'd ever show up to be tested for it.


Well you just contradicted yourself slightly...it is in their magic compatibility. As a unison raid would blend their magic for a super offensive move. Teamwork plays into the battle. It's just like Soul Resonance with Soul and Maka. It works best when both are on the same wavelength. Remember also when they used the move the first time.

Unison Raid=This spell which allows two Mages to unite similar Magical powers to attack with a stronger magical attack.

ACt 02-22-2013 09:23 AM

Re: Fairy Tail 320
 
So, like... one member of Fairy Tale is going to lose, right?

apacolypz 02-22-2013 09:29 AM

Re: Fairy Tail 320
 
At this point they can't lose a match..as ST is ahead. They gotta keep the momentum up to get back their title #1 guild in Fiore. Which I am sure you know already. Funny though FT hasn't lost in a while....but without RT cheating they also would be at the top now.

Dagoro 02-22-2013 09:43 AM

Re: Fairy Tail 320
 
Jura will win. He is the strongest human mage in the world, Hiro wouldn't betray that hype right ? Ha, Ha....right ?

apacolypz 02-22-2013 09:47 AM

Re: Fairy Tail 320
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagoro (Post 2135503)
Jura will win. He is the strongest human mage in the world, Hiro wouldn't betray that hype right ? Ha, Ha....right ?

LOL right! Dagoro does this mean the Council deems him more worthy than that of Markarov? 7th Master lol (spl)

Dagoro 02-22-2013 09:48 AM

Re: Fairy Tail 320
 
Sabertooth was the number 1 guild before FT came back and Nakamaed all over them, It wouldn't surprise me if Makarov was still up there.

apacolypz 02-22-2013 09:58 AM

Re: Fairy Tail 320
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagoro (Post 2135505)
Sabertooth was the number 1 guild before FT came back and Nakamaed all over them, It wouldn't surprise me if Makarov was still up there.

I am sorry I meant to say top five...As the top four are the "Inhumans lol".
I am sure the Council are aware he has returned from death. I just thought it odd as it wasn't corrected. Markarov would be at least five then Jura.

Pritha 02-22-2013 03:48 PM

Re: Fairy Tail 320
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by apacolypz (Post 2135504)
LOL right! Dagoro does this mean the Council deems him more worthy than that of Markarov? 7th Master lol (spl)

Just one thing he is the 6th master. And he will make up there once this arc is over i guess but i wouldn't be surprised if he rejects it

Edit : does anyone have any idea why future lucy's presence is similar to zeref's?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:13 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.