Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Naruto_623 (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=205372)

Xethorsiph 03-06-2013 02:01 AM

Naruto_623

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/623

Enjoy

Pritha 03-06-2013 02:28 AM

Re: Naruto_623

RN called it. Nice, seems like its gonna be a long flashback with long break

Emissary of Justice 03-06-2013 02:31 AM

Hashirama... actually looked at Madara's dick while he was peeing.

I don't even know.

Encon Uchiha 03-06-2013 02:51 AM

oh hey we know Madara & Hashirama's fathers names..cool. Not much to talk about other than that. Oh, and Madara kills adult ninja when hes 12.

LonelyNinja 03-06-2013 02:56 AM

That last page, with Tobirama and his dad and Izuna and his dad.

Rest of the chapter was boring, but I did like Hashirama and Madara warning each other with the rocks. Pretty neat.

Now for Tobirama to school Izuna and Uchiha Whatever to kill Senju I Don't Care.

Dagoro 03-06-2013 03:14 AM

Capulets vs Montagues, the "Oh shit, our parents found out" edition.

Pritha 03-06-2013 03:17 AM

the big jutsu reminds me of sexy jutsu by naruto

jericho Uzimaki 03-06-2013 03:25 AM

This didn't need to take up the whole chapter. Should have been 1/4 maybe 1/2 of the chapter then 1/4 adults fighting and Hashi and Madara stepping in to save their brothers.
Last bit should be going back to Hashirama vs. Madara stand off pose.

Other than that it was okay, shows why Hashi might have spared him at VotE. He still had hope for him and maybe why Madara speaks so highly of him even after coming back from the dead.
Tobirama is a Daddy's boy and uses an arming sword as a weapon,lol.

apacolypz 03-06-2013 04:02 AM

good chapter..could of been shortened a bit lol but guess Kishi still believes in his comical jabs. So Madara's father and Hashi's names are revealed...finally little Izuna..They are small fragments dropped here and there that one could appreciate..With this second true flashback we see how Tobirama, Hashi, and Madara became the men they are now. Honestly them warning one another rather than starting the beef here I thought was a good play by Kishi. They will continue to try to salvage their friendship even though they are aware of each others clan. Though because of loyalty to ones clan something will happen to separate the two for good. Then as time past they fight one another for the sake of pride and responsibility. Izuna will die and Madara will lose his last good leg against hatred and vengeance. Looking forward to the Uchiha and Senju skirmish.

Lightning 03-06-2013 04:42 AM

this episode also shows what motivated madara and hashi to become as strong as they are. They had no choice but to get stronger and rise to the top of their clan's ranks to be able to steer their clans towards their mutual goal.

Vengeance 03-06-2013 04:45 AM

So is Izuna going to have any real lines in this flashback? Like at all? I'll give the chapter a 2.5 out of 5 just for Izuna's appearance. Not passing but not entirely failing ether.

Emissary of Justice 03-06-2013 05:04 AM

This shit was weak.

emachina 03-06-2013 05:13 AM

Boring week. I found it interesting how they found the area where Konoha was built. Madara's father and Izuna was cool. But, in agreement with everyone else, mostly a dull chapter. However, the fan picture at the end of the mini-Sasukes disturbed me on many, many, many levels. I feel violated.

Numinous 03-06-2013 05:16 AM

... and we're back to Kishimoto's usual writing (in other words, crappy).

Hashirama talking about the village has to be one of the most forced pieces of foreshadowing I've ever seen. There's absolutely no subtlety to it whatsoever.

And the homo-erotic undertones came back with a vengeance. Did we really need to see Hashirama checking Madara's junk and the whole Romeo & Juliet routine?

This chapter could be easily compressed into pages 12 to 18 without losing the beat and even then some panels could be cropped off.

PS: Butsuma means "room full of Buddhas". I still have no idea what Tajima is supposed to mean.

apacolypz 03-06-2013 05:17 AM

They were sitting from the looks of it atop VOTE mountain. Yeah a bit slower paced, but not as much of a drag. I am more curious about the fathers and their traits/abilities. Decent setup as I am hoping the next issue after the break will be filled with good fighting and hopefully someone will spill some blood.

Thanks Num again on the trans for his name....I was wondering...so his father's name ties in with the Buddha...and Hashi pretty much becomes the Sage Buddha (joking)..interesting...at least he didn't fail with naming his characters as much as he does with consistent writing..