Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Bleach Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=114)
-   -   Bleach 529 (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=205375)

Dagoro 03-06-2013 03:28 AM

Bleach 529

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/529/3

Le Bleach.

kael03 03-06-2013 03:47 AM

Re: Bleach 529

Huh, guess I was wrong in eliminating 10th Division.

apacolypz 03-06-2013 03:56 AM

So...10th captain, Matsumoto was his vice and Toshiro was his third seat. Honestly I could of never predicted this... Also confirmed Shiba. Their noble position has not dropped yet. Aizen and his gang were working on the hollowification and pulling Shinji's gang from hiding. All of this is possibly apart of Aizen's goal as well. As we see the captain going out to WOL to get a better picture on the disappearances going on. Good chapter

Vengeance 03-06-2013 04:48 AM

O god no... "Fired Up" has found it's way to Bleach! Damn you Hiro Mashima!!!

Emissary of Justice 03-06-2013 05:05 AM

And Bleach kicks Naruto's ass two weeks in a row. Fucking weird.

Vengeance 03-06-2013 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice (Post 2136145)
And Bleach kicks Naruto's ass two weeks in a row. Fucking weird.

Bleach has been better than Naruto for awhile now lol.

Emissary of Justice 03-06-2013 06:08 AM

Ichigo in his room crying about having no power, Full Bringers, the annoyingly cryptic Quincy BS, Yamamoto revealing power that could've killed Aizen in two minutes flat before being trolled to his death, the Zero Squad being lame as shit, dual Kenpachi's having a super powered S&M party.

No, it's been like Kishi putting out the Armadillo penis and Naruto hyperventilating chapters 100 times in a row.

jekyl_hyde 03-06-2013 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kael03 (Post 2136133)

I was wrong too. Ah well, I think I'm still right about him being in such pitiful shape because of the final Getsuga Tenshou.

On another note, while Bleach has been better than Naruto for sometime now, now we find out that Renji and possibly every other seated shinigami knew Ichigo's situation with his zanpaktou? C'mon Kubo.... you can do better than that.

Gamabunta 03-06-2013 08:33 AM

Really nice to see bleach did a number on naruto, like astros beating the rox.

Anyway abit confused here, what is the different between asauchi and zanpakuto as said in a sentence in page 5 there?

jekyl_hyde 03-06-2013 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamabunta (Post 2136174)
Really nice to see bleach did a number on naruto, like astros beating the rox.

Anyway abit confused here, what is the different between asauchi and zanpakuto as said in a sentence in page 5 there?

Asauchi is the blade itself. A zanpaktou is the soul manifested in the blade. At least that's how I understood it.

Vengeance 03-06-2013 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice (Post 2136155)
Ichigo in his room crying about having no power,

Was hilarious.

Quote:

Full Bringers,

Ginjo & Tsukishima were fucking awesome dude. They totally made Ichigo their bitch.

Quote:

the annoyingly cryptic Quincy BS,

I'll give you this Ichigo being a Quincy is stupid as hell. Quincy as enemies however is fucking awesome.

Quote:

Yamamoto revealing power that could've killed Aizen in two minutes flat

Aizen sealed away Yamamoto's power & openly admitted that he wouldn't be able to beat Yamamoto in a straight up fight. Also Yamamoto going ham on that Quincy was epic.

Quote:

before being trolled to his death,

How was Yamamoto trolled exactly? We all knew he was going to lose/die in that encounter.

Quote:

the Zero Squad being lame as shit,

Not really lame. Jimmy Hendrix for example is awesome as fuck.

Quote:

dual Kenpachi's having a super powered S&M party.

People complain that Kenpachi doesn't get enough screen time & when he does all you can do is bitch and complain?

Quote:

No, it's been like Kishi putting out the Armadillo penis and Naruto hyperventilating chapters 100 times in a row.

Not really Naruto has its fair share of fail over the last few years. Orochimaru falling victim to PIS, Naruto's man crush on Sasuke, Hinata not dieing, Nagato becoming a bitch, Nagato reviving all of Konoha, Minato getting exposed repeatedly, Obito, Edo Tensai, Naruto's light bright mode, Karin not dieing, Neji dieing without getting any screen time at all in part 2, Rikkudou Sannin, Kyuubi turning into a care bear, Juubi, Hashirama & Madara backstory being a cheap imitation of Gennosuke & Oboro. All that shit is straight up fail.

apacolypz 03-06-2013 09:46 AM

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/55738950/4

Edit, Ichigo as I am stated earlier IMO Ichigo will unleash his Zanpakutou without Zero Squad dudes Asauchi. He says not one person has achieved this feat. I never really thought of the fact that Zaraki actually stole another's katana. Interesting I guess if he would of bonded with his sword early on he wouldn't be in this predicament. Also assuming after a shinigami's death the Asauchi would need time before it bonded with another.

Also as I figured but I didn't catch Isshin was his head of the house.
This is before the Rukia/Kaien confrontation correct or wrong?
Another assumption (obvious) here is that Aizen is behind the hollow who they modified (mock arrancar) to attack Narukishi town. Possibly this is where Isshin confronts the mock arrancar and possibly reports back. Understands that with his own power it isn't enough?? Trains his zanpakutou to it's final stages??? Meets Arrancar again, defeated in Kakaraku town with Masaki saving face???

EDIT#2: NARUKISHI CITY.... name sounds quite familiar :)

Ogihci 03-06-2013 11:01 AM

So Ichigo never really had an actual blade. when his soul manifested itself it became both a zanpaktou and blade? I'm obviously kind of confused about this point...

ACt 03-06-2013 11:50 AM

So we're back to Aizen did it. Cool.

Konnaha_yellow_flash 03-06-2013 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kael03 (Post 2136133)

Yea, yea you were...:cool: